Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I occasionally watch her - it’s weird to acknowledge that they’re related. I don’t really like either of them (Grace much less!) but they just seem so opposite.
i agree flora is quite awkward about very warm but I have more interest in her due to her knowledge of running and ACTUAL SUSTAINABLITY unlike Grace and Zanna with their house renovations. I don’t think I’ve ever seen grace go visit her house in Bristol or vice versa which seems crazy to me to not go see your sisters house so I don’t think they are close.

Reactions: 13
does anything characterise the life of a 21st century boss babe ceo entrepreneur more than spending the morning of a workday working out while wearing two £4,000 cartier bracelets. i despair lol

1629284710348.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I can’t stand when Grace and tala do this tit “omg we’ve lost our minds hq is gonna kill the socials team” like ?? They do it for every bloody release. You’re not fooling anyone, we know these things are meticulously planned out and a socials team would never “leak” anything without the entire company knowing. It’s not cute, funny or relatable. And if your ceo/socials team really have gone off the rails, and are leaking your products, SACK THEM. These stupid posts just make tala look amateurish and disorganised (which I guess is true)

Also the number of times they duck up basic spelling/sentences is embarrassing. Ever heard of proofreading?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
does anything characterise the life of a 21st century boss babe ceo entrepreneur more than spending the morning of a workday working out while wearing two £4,000 cartier bracelets. i despair lol

View attachment 718203
Lol that's the second time she has done an Instagram story with him not-so-subtly in the background. It's obviously intentional - she's been on social media long enough to know that posts like this elicit curiosity and her fans will send her 👀 emojis and try find out who he is . She has claimed in recent interviews she will never share her private life on social media anymore, certainly not share boyfriends, so it's just funny to see her going back on that so quick. I think it all comes back to her need for validation on social media.

Reactions: 36
Read for a long time, does anyone know if grace was in London on Saturday or when she got back from France?

Reactions: 1
Guys, I genuinely think we are all being too harsh on Grace atm. Her life is under a microscope and who are we to judge? She hasn't had a foreign holiday since yesterday and she had to put up a few instagram stories saying the latest collection her parent company created was 'the best thing everrrr', those words just don't come out of nowhere, it takes at least 2-3 weeks in a productivity camp in the Maldives private island resort to create that kind of marketing language and tone. Who knows, tomorrow she may have to decide what restaurant to be gifted to go to that evening. Life isn't all that easy. Let's think before we speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
i agree flora is quite awkward about very warm but I have more interest in her due to her knowledge of running and ACTUAL SUSTAINABLITY unlike Grace and Zanna with their house renovations. I don’t think I’ve ever seen grace go visit her house in Bristol or vice versa which seems crazy to me to not go see your sisters house so I don’t think they are close.
I don’t like Grace, but making assumptions about her relationship with her sister based off of what they post on social media is bonkers. For all you know, they have weekly phone calls and like to keep their instagrams business only. Come on, think.

Guys, I genuinely think we are all being too harsh on Grace atm. Her life is under a microscope and who are we to judge? She hasn't had a foreign holiday since yesterday and she had to put up a few instagram stories saying the latest collection her parent company created was 'the best thing everrrr', those words just don't come out of nowhere, it takes at least 2-3 weeks in a productivity camp in the Maldives private island resort to create that kind of marketing language and tone. Who knows, tomorrow she may have to decide what restaurant to be gifted to go to that evening. Life isn't all that easy. Let's think before we speak.
I can’t even hate watch her anymore. She’s one of the most unrelatable and mind bogglingly ignorant people on social media.

(Just because i defended her relationship with flora doesn’t mean I like her okaaaaaaay)

Check our her insta stats on social blade, she's losing hundreds every day. If she's not under a mil by the end of the year ill be shocked

What has she done to her brows?! She constantly looks like she’s sniffing farts????

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t like Grace, but making assumptions about her relationship with her sister based off of what they post on social media is bonkers. For all you know, they have weekly phone calls and like to keep their instagrams business only. Come on, think.

I can’t even hate watch her anymore. She’s one of the most unrelatable and mind bogglingly ignorant people on social media.

(Just because i defended her relationship with flora doesn’t mean I like her okaaaaaaay)

Check our her insta stats on social blade, she's losing hundreds every day. If she's not under a mil by the end of the year ill be shocked

What has she done to her brows?! She constantly looks like she’s sniffing farts????
Absolutely true. To be fair, on the surface me and my sister are polar opposites too but we’re very close in reality and mostly get on like a house on fire! I hope they do have a good relationship; there’s nothing quite like having a sister in your corner.

Reactions: 2
Lol that's the second time she has done an Instagram story with him not-so-subtly in the background. It's obviously intentional - she's been on social media long enough to know that posts like this elicit curiosity and her fans will send her 👀 emojis and try find out who he is . She has claimed in recent interviews she will never share her private life on social media anymore, certainly not share boyfriends, so it's just funny to see her going back on that so quick. I think it all comes back to her need for validation on social media.
Tbf she might not actually share a face pic of him or his name. When she was going out with peanut allergy guy Elliot Mustoe she never shared his name or pic but she'd put his hand or something in a pic to make it obvious she was with a guy.

Anyone else dead at the fact grace is trying to sell some tickets on her Insta story? Like maybe just give them away to a friend? 😂😂
Like she needs the £85 per ticket. She could actually make someone’s year by doing a giveaway or something!! Oh wait, I forgot she’s NOT an influencer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 39
Anyone else dead at the fact grace is trying to sell some tickets on her Insta story? Like maybe just give them away to a friend? 😂😂
we’re talking about a MILLIONAIRE that sells her old clothes on depop 🤨 she ain’t givin tit away
duno what they teach at these high end costly educational institutions but it’s clearly more along the lines of how to thrive on capitalism and make as much money as possible and as much noise as you can about the money you’ve made, and less about charity and kindness for kindness sake

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot 2021-08-19 10.34.39.png

She clearly lives on another planet, your leggings are always tit and you don't care about people being outside of the 6 month refund window, and nobody ever gets to return a faulty item with free shipping.

Screenshot 2021-08-19 10.38.59.png

Screenshot 2021-08-19 10.38.51.png

Screenshot 2021-08-19 10.38.35.png

At least the "Melanie from customer service said hello and I thought that was so nice so 5 stars" reviews are becoming less frequent, and the more honest reviews are coming again. All of these are from the past 2 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 719532

She clearly lives on another planet, your leggings are always tit and you don't care about people being outside of the 6 month refund window, and nobody ever gets to return a faulty item with free shipping.

View attachment 719548
View attachment 719549
View attachment 719551

At least the "Melanie from customer service said hello and I thought that was so nice so 5 stars" reviews are becoming less frequent, and the more honest reviews are coming again. All of these are from the past 2 days.
This girl made CHAI leggings?????
And has deliberately designed the zinnias
To look like you can see your thong?? Make it make sense pls

Reactions: 18

Describing Grace's instagram as "business only" is a bit of a joke though tbh, all those stupid tongue hanging out pics etc . I do think, as someone who has such a huge following, if they had a good relationship Grace would try and use her fans to give more support to her sister

Scrounger
I think at the point she is willing to sell her old underwear nothing surprises me 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Kinda sad that Grace is giving so much attention to this dude's dog when she basically abandoned and gives zero shits about her own (other than filming him hump stuff). Thankfully her roommate cares more than she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.