Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the dean’s chorister at Salisbury Cathedral so I do think it would be like what the Cambridge choir do at Christmas. She would’ve had to do a practical audition and interview to get the music scholarship and the place at Ox (I think), but this experience would’ve made it a breeze. Choristers get a “weekly routine of practices and services enriched by regular concerts, broadcasts, recordings and foreign tours” (from their website). Most young people never have access to this level of opportunity and experience.

https://www.salisburycathedral.org.uk/sites/default/files/Girl Chorister voice trial Application Form 2021_0.docx if you look at the girls’ application form, it looks like you have to be enrolled at the private school attached to the cathedral to become a chorister. The fees for the school are currently at least £5k/term. I had a nose around when I was in Salisbury recently and it looks extremely posh so board etc. is probs even more.

the experience she used to get a few quid knocked off St. Paul’s and into Oxford was only available to her as a student of yet another private school. Even getting up to Grade 8 with a teacher pales in comparison to this level of advantage.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It's here

You know, I reckon she has a decent voice and she certainly wouldn't have been taught to sing in that style, so god knows why she put on the weird indie singing voice in that clip. If you've ever watched Olivia Neill it reminds me of this lol
who the hell is this :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Anyone have a link to the videos of her singing?
Sorry I did attach a link but this silly website removes any links to guru gossip. there’s a video on thread 3, page 46 on her page there if you can be bothered to dig.

Reactions: 7
EE3225B3-46CD-4C08-AEF3-1B2D2DD180A5.png
The grease needs to stop at this point, why does she insist on flattening her hair down to her scalp until she literally looks bald? I don’t get it, she looks far nicer when she just leaves it normal😩

Reactions: 23
Her singing reminds me of that video of Halsey singing in a mall before she was famous
Please tell me someone knows this reference 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has to be a parody of herself now surely. Complaining one day about how busy she is having just been on holiday to now be going on another holiday? Loooool grace please you idiot
She just had 24 hours chilling in Spain, how long before we see another “I WoRk So HArD aNd Am BuRnT oUt” story? My guess is the end of the day…

Reactions: 33
It's such a joke that we're being force-fed these influencers' busted mentalities. Grace clearly has a terrible relationship with herself, other people, fitness and beauty. She's out of touch with what the world is actually like. Her advice isn't relevant to most of us, and when it is, it's often bad advice. There's so much negative self-talk. Plus, how insecure do you have to be to steal a joke from the internet and pretend it actually happened to you? On multiple occasions?! At 24 years old?!!

It's the same with so many influencers - they have nothing to offer except beauty tips, and apparently that alone (and getting rich/er doing it) makes them "inspirational". Neither Grace nor e.g. Olivia Neil (nor any of them) do anything in their spare time other than lounge around in their houses and pursue beauty. #girlbossgoals!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.