Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s not good for morale”

Aw poor grace, so hard done by having to work on a Monday in France after a quick holiday to Spain. She better get planning another weekend away to keep morale up!!
can someone explain what she even does on a daily basis?

Reactions: 22
can someone explain what she even does on a daily basis?
make lists and pose with her tongue hanging out while laughing at totally unfunny things. Bets on that hotel in Spain being either paid for or totally comped?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t see anything #bossbabe about her. She’s like any other influencer. Going on holidays and pretending to have everything together.

Reactions: 28
How dumb can you be to think TALA is sustainable? Does no one have critical thinking skills anymore?

Reactions: 49
How dumb can you be to think TALA is sustainable? Does no one have critical thinking skills anymore?
Honestly I think it’s more that Talas marketing is directed at specifically those kinds of people who know fast fashion is “bad” but don’t know anything about it past that. The same sort of people who see Graces body and genuinely believe it’s from her app/guides. When you don’t have the disposable time, it’s very enticing to see a brand like Tala and immediately feel gratified by the “good” from shopping sustainably. (Sorry if this is terribly written I’ve come out of my appendix surgery today and I’m pretty mushed out on pain relief)

Reactions: 47
7DD679A2-4637-4F56-8EFE-4A376B6F26A3.jpeg

sorry for the double post but why is she SO sensitive omg…I just watched the reel and yeah it should absolutely have a flash warning. If she wants to preach accessibility then she needs to sort her tit out (I can’t believe nobody on her team has noticed this??)

• Wow
Reactions: 54
View attachment 715677
sorry for the double post but why is she SO sensitive omg…I just watched the reel and yeah it should absolutely have a flash warning. If she wants to preach accessibility then she needs to sort her tit out (I can’t believe nobody on her team has noticed this??)
I thought the exact same thing! Not accessible at all.

also wishing you a speedy recovery :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly I think it’s more that Talas marketing is directed at specifically those kinds of people who know fast fashion is “bad” but don’t know anything about it past that. The same sort of people who see Graces body and genuinely believe it’s from her app/guides. When you don’t have the disposable time, it’s very enticing to see a brand like Tala and immediately feel gratified by the “good” from shopping sustainably. (Sorry if this is terribly written I’ve come out of my appendix surgery today and I’m pretty mushed out on pain relief)
yeah I agree, I don't love venetia falconer, but at least she is using her platform to inform people about fast fashion and making better choices. Buying endless new releases it not helping the problem of fast fashion (especially with producsts that are often poor quality and made in places like China)

Reactions: 5
You still write a lot better than Jeffrey Grezoz using Grammarly, don't worry ;D Get well soon!

Reactions: 17
It's such a joke that we're being force-fed these influencers' busted mentalities. Grace clearly has a terrible relationship with herself, other people, fitness and beauty. She's out of touch with what the world is actually like. Her advice isn't relevant to most of us, and when it is, it's often bad advice. There's so much negative self-talk. Plus, how insecure do you have to be to steal a joke from the internet and pretend it actually happened to you? On multiple occasions?! At 24 years old?!!

It's the same with so many influencers - they have nothing to offer except beauty tips, and apparently that alone (and getting rich/er doing it) makes them "inspirational". Neither Grace nor e.g. Olivia Neil (nor any of them) do anything in their spare time
View attachment 715677
she is such a crappy person. Forget the lies about being productive etc she really is a crappy person. It’s no wonder her friendships and relationships don’t last

Reactions: 21
Btw does anyone here watch her sister, Flora? I was watching a recent video of hers yesterday and she went on and on about this vegan protein brand, Vivolife, saying how revolutionary it was as they're doing environmentalism in ways we haven't seen before.. and I was thinking that it spoke volumes that she never speaks about Grace's brands because she knows what a greenwash they all are

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Btw does anyone here watch her sister, Flora? I was watching a recent video of hers yesterday and she went on and on about this vegan protein brand, Vivolife, saying how revolutionary it was as they're doing environmentalism in ways we haven't seen before.. and I was thinking that it spoke volumes that she never speaks about Grace's brands because she knows what a greenwash they all are
I find it interesting neither of them ever promote each other, I get the impression they don't have a great relationship. Apart from being vegan (if Grace actually is) and fitness they seem to have very little in common

Reactions: 36
I find it interesting neither of them ever promote each other, I get the impression they don't have a great relationship. Apart from being vegan (if Grace actually is) and fitness they seem to have very little in common
Yes! I think it's really weird that they don't big each other up. Grace is constantly banging on about being kind and women supporting women, but the sisters rarely say anything to support one another, even though three of them are influencers in some shape or form. It's like they don't want to risk people thinking their success is just a consequence of another sister's success, or to be seen as 'piggybacking'

Reactions: 33
Yes! I think it's really weird that they don't big each other up. Grace is constantly banging on about being kind and women supporting women, but the sisters rarely say anything to support one another, even though three of them are influencers in some shape or form. It's like they don't want to risk people thinking their success is just a consequence of another sister's success, or to be seen as 'piggybacking'
I think they also probably don't as it would highlight how privileged their background is, very few people have 3 influencers from the same family like this

Reactions: 30
Was it an ad? She's probably just getting paid. Same way Violet promotes Myprotein leggings.

I bet they have the odd post with tagged Tala leggings but they might as well get better sponsorship deals from companies that pay properly, and I'm sure Grace told them to happily take the cash on offer.

Reactions: 6
I occasionally watch her - it’s weird to acknowledge that they’re related. I don’t really like either of them (Grace much less!) but they just seem so opposite.

Reactions: 11
I occasionally watch her - it’s weird to acknowledge that they’re related. I don’t really like either of them (Grace much less!) but they just seem so opposite.
yeah if you compare their home situations... grace's huge OTT house for just herself, Fora's reasonable sized house, mostly second hand furniture, work done by her and her bf...

Reactions: 14
Was it an ad? She's probably just getting paid. Same way Violet promotes Myprotein leggings.

I bet they have the odd post with tagged Tala leggings but they might as well get better sponsorship deals from companies that pay properly, and I'm sure Grace told them to happily take the cash on offer.
Hilariously she’s just posted an ad on Insta for Allbirds’ new clothing collection entitled “I've spent the last few years asking myself what the most sustainable way to buy activewear was”, not a mention of Tala 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.