Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She HAS to be trolling at this point
I can’t actually believe this is real!??? She really is a parody at this point & I could write an essay about my feelings towards this hahahhhaha.

How can she be ranting about working non stop (whilst on holiday), then post about going on ANOTHER holiday to her followers who I imagine are mainly University/school students or in entry level roles and likely haven’t been on a single holiday in the past 18 months. I’m so glad I don’t follow her properly/am no longer a fan girl bc this would really make me feel tit.

Reactions: 32
she's not anti private education/ elite institutions at all. she reapplied and retook A Levels to specifically get into Oxford because she had been raised with a sense of entitlement about it being her birth right. Despite all of the resources at her disposal she still missed her grades!

I know for a fact that her school had a VERY cosy relationship with tutors at most Oxbridge colleges e.g. dons would call staff stating they have not had strong applicants for specific subjects for a while and encourage them to send applicants and they would map out colleges to maximise admissions chances across the year and smooth over where offers were missed.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I'm curious, what did she say about private schools? I'm blocked I can't see her stories.
She didn't actually say anything herself - obviously too busy asking for holiday recommendations/taking selfies/not really giving af working but in her stories she shared a couple of posts.

Untitled 5.png
Untitled 6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She didn't actually say anything herself - obviously too busy asking for holiday recommendations/taking selfies/not really giving af working but in her stories she shared a couple of posts.

View attachment 711931View attachment 711932
wonder why she didn’t share this one…🤨 she’s so full of bullshit it’s unreal as others have said she’s benefited far more from the private school system than she could ever acknowledge so to share these critiques just shows how performative she is

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Does grace expect us to believe that she's anti-private school 🙄 she probably thinks she'd still be where she is today if she went to an inner city comp. Classic 'I was lucky BUT I ALSO WORKED REALLY HARD SO I WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED ANYWHERE' vibes from this one
Yep I came straight here after seeing this. How the duck can you sit there reposting about private schools when you went to St. Paul’s which is about £25,000 A YEAR and she is exactly what their calling out as her just being there is what can give her the connections to do what she does, as said more eloquently by you guys haha!

Reactions: 28
Yep I came straight here after seeing this. How the duck can you sit there reposting about private schools when you went to St. Paul’s which is about £25,000 A YEAR and she is exactly what their calling out as her just being there is what can give her the connections to do what she does, as said more eloquently by you guys haha!
My annual salary as a research scientist is basically that 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah but don't forget, Grace had a very substantial choral scholarship of £1,650 per year that took thousands of pounds hours of music tuition to achieve, so she can't POSSIBLY be as privileged as most people who went to St. Paul's! ;)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Ah but don't forget, Grace had a very substantial choral scholarship of £1,650 per year that took thousands of pounds hours of music tuition to achieve, so she can't POSSIBLY be as privileged as most people who went to St. Paul's! ;)
I went to a private school for part of my education (albeit a much cheaper one than hers) I am totally against private schools in general but it really annoyed me when people whose parents had money were given scholarships like this, grace clearly didn;t need it, scholarships should be aimed at people who really need the money

Reactions: 23
OT but I just want to give a random shoutout to Megan, Graces roommate, for constantly taking care of her dog. Not just when she’s on holiday but also even when she’s at home. It’s usually Megan walking the dog and spending time with him. I see more genuine affection from her than Grace just because of the fact that she cares enough to not constantly leave that poor dog just to go on the fifth holiday this year. 😑

Reactions: 50
OT but I just want to give a random shoutout to Megan, Graces roommate, for constantly taking care of her dog. Not just when she’s on holiday but also even when she’s at home. It’s usually Megan walking the dog and spending time with him. I see more genuine affection from her than Grace just because of the fact that she cares enough to not constantly leave that poor dog just to go on the fifth holiday this year. 😑
I agree, what will grace do when she moves?!

Reactions: 13
I went to a private school for part of my education (albeit a much cheaper one than hers) I am totally against private schools in general but it really annoyed me when people whose parents had money were given scholarships like this, grace clearly didn;t need it, scholarships should be aimed at people who really need the money
Agreed. There's no way that Grace's music scholarship was the make or break for her attending private school (I remember her insinuating this somewhat in her book, like "I went to private school but I had a choral scholarship so it's different"). In these cases, the value of the scholarship is probably way less than the amount the family spent on tuition in order for her to get the award...Being classically trained in choral music isn't usually an opportunity given to people who aren't upper middle class anyway and the scholarship is just to cover lessons, it doesn't make a huge dent in the massive fees. I do wonder whether these sorts of scholarships end up as something rich people do to put on their academic record to look like their private school education was 'deserved' on merit somehow, or it helps people get into oversubscribed private schools because they have something the school wants (e.g. recruited athletes, recruited musicians, highly academic students who will have a fancy leavers destination that the school can brag about + inflate results etc).

Reactions: 26

I got a scholarship to a private high school. They only did academic ones. I sat the test got my scholarship and had to go meet the headmaster. He says to me and my mum something like, so that will pay the fees, but you didnt get the top 5 scores (top 10 get shcolarships), so you wont also get the bursary to cover books, trips etc. The other kids all had tutors for years to prepare for this, so clearly you didn't want it enough. My mum yelled we didnt have the money for a tutor and anyone who did didnt need the schoalrship, let alone the bursary, and she pulled me straight out of there and she still rants about it if you mention private education.

Anyone who doesn't believe that money gives you a headstart from the off is a prize twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I didn’t know she had a choral scholarship! I’d love to hear her sing tbh. She must be really good?! Im surprised if she’s a good singer she doesn’t let the world hear it… Would it be the kind of music the Cambridge choir sing at christmas time? I don’t know how else to explain it lol sorry am common as muck 🤣

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know she had a choral scholarship! I’d love to hear her sing tbh. She must be really good?! Im surprised if she’s a good singer she doesn’t let the world hear it… Would it be the kind of music the Cambridge choir sing at christmas time? I don’t know how else to explain it lol sorry am common as muck 🤣
She puts videos up a couple of years ago of her playing the piano and singing pleaseee someone say they have them?! Absolutely nothing special!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She puts videos up a couple of years ago of her playing the piano and singing pleaseee someone say they have them?! Absolutely nothing special!
It's here

You know, I reckon she has a decent voice and she certainly wouldn't have been taught to sing in that style, so god knows why she put on the weird indie singing voice in that clip. If you've ever watched Olivia Neill it reminds me of this lol

Reactions: 2
I am surprised she doesn’t make more of her music/voice. She’s clearly got a talent for it to have got a scholarship.

Reactions: 1
I am surprised she doesn’t make more of her music/voice. She’s clearly got a talent for it to have got a scholarship.
I think her getting a scholarship is in part due to talent and then also thanks to an excellent music education (with tutors, at school, in choirs etc). So really the credit goes to her parents bank accounts and the (almost certainly) under-paid music teachers.

ETA: I think I remember there was gossip on here thay one of her music teachers put in a good word for her at the college too?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.