Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I could be wrong, but that might be the lighting company Tala? I think that’s why Grace’s Tala is ‘We Are Tala’ for the Instagram and website. I’d be a little tickled if she’d created a “macho atmosphere” at her company 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah this isn’t Grace’s brand, it’s another company called Tala.

I think it could be a long time before any reviews come out about what it’s like to work there. The team is still relatively small so it would be immediately obvious who wrote the review and I don’t think anyone would want to risk their reference. The only thing I’ve seen that gives an indication of the culture/environment is someone who applied for a job there was asked to design a 6 month strategy over a weekend, wasn’t paid and I don’t think they were even interviewed. Sneaky way of getting people to do a load of free work for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So someone who advocates for working SmArTeR nOt HaRdEr and claims to be an ethical girl boss has a whatsapp chat for the social media employees titled that. No doubt she messages them at all times, way beyond their pay grade, she's insufferable. If my boss made a group entitled that I'd swiftly leave and if they complained I'd take it further, but as she doesn't have a clue as she's a plastic CEO they probably don't have any protection at work sadly. One thing to have a WhatsApp group and some expectation to work outside of usual hours sometimes, but thats micromanaging and stifling hell.

Reactions: 19
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
her ad for depop is so cringe, she just says the same thing about 3 times, each time as if she has said it for the first time

Reactions: 18
I could be wrong, but that might be the lighting company Tala? I think that’s why Grace’s Tala is ‘We Are Tala’ for the Instagram and website. I’d be a little tickled if she’d created a “macho atmosphere” at her company 😅
Kinda funny that both Talas appear to be run by kids and have incompetent CEOs😂 guess we know to avoid both now

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Saw Grace on the tube last night (obvs without mask), had to double take to see if it was actually her as she looks nothing like her photos and the dirty looks she gave me🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Saw Grace on the tube last night (obvs without mask), had to double take to see if it was actually her as she looks nothing like her photos and the dirty looks she gave me🤢
Everyone who sees her irl says the same thing, ‘she gave me a dirty look’!! Sounds like grace needs to sort her face out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think in her mirror selfie she’s edited out her mask exception card in her phone

Reactions: 2
Not from UK - is it legal to not wear masks on public transport? Or is she leaning on her mAsK eXeMpTiOn

Also, in what way did she look different?

Reactions: 4
Not from UK - is it legal to not wear masks on public transport? Or is she leaning on her mAsK eXeMpTiOn

no it is illegal not to, of course she is exempt :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6

It will no longer be a legal requirement to wear a face covering from tomorrow in the UK. However people are still recommended to wear one. But I guess grace will just bin her ✨mask exemption✨ card now

Reactions: 16
It will no longer be a legal requirement to wear a face covering from tomorrow in the UK. However people are still recommended to wear one. But I guess grace will just bin her ✨mask exemption✨ card now
In London` it will still be a requirement on public transport

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.