Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In London` it will still be a requirement on public transport
That’s true TFL are still mandating it (unlike some other travel companies which are only recommending it 🙄) But I can imagine a entitled arse like grace would still challenge it 😂

Reactions: 12
i made o
Sorry it’s off topic!! but could someone please make a Taylorkayteee thread? I kept getting her brand Lazuli advertised on insta so I ordered and received literal stained clothes and still no reply from them 🥴 wanna see if anyone else has had issues!
i made one a year ago - https://tattle.life/threads/taylor-kaytee.8149/
a received a legging from lazuli that was ripped aswell smh
taylor is problematic in some ways too so im excited to hear more juiiceee about her lmao

Reactions: 2
That’s true TFL are still mandating it (unlike some other travel companies which are only recommending it 🙄) But I can imagine a entitled arse like grace would still challenge it 😂
although tbh I have never seen anyone on tfl challenged for not wearing one so...

Reactions: 7
I don’t live in London so can’t speak for people’s experiences on TFL. But I work in essential retail and less and less people are wearing them which worries me especially now that cases are rising 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i made o

i made one a year ago - https://tattle.life/threads/taylor-kaytee.8149/
a received a legging from lazuli that was ripped aswell smh
taylor is problematic in some ways too so im excited to hear more juiiceee about her lmao
Omg!! She really is problematic like I don’t understand how she has a million insta followers and no active tattle. when her products are crap and customer service is even worse😭 let’s get it going

Reactions: 8
It will no longer be a legal requirement to wear a face covering from tomorrow in the UK. However people are still recommended to wear one. But I guess grace will just bin her ✨mask exemption✨ card now
Just in England, not all of the UK btw! Still a legal requirement for the rest of the UK afaik

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At least there's minimal risk of Grace getting on public transport. Unless someone tells her using it is a good way to appear less privileged

Reactions: 9
Random one, but does anyone know of any YouTubers that have similar content to Grace’s old stuff? I used to love her fitness and lifestyle vlogs (think most of us did) but obviously she’s deleted them all now. I feel like all the fitness people I know of have either stopped posted or are just all about babies/weddings 🙄

Reactions: 17
Random one, but does anyone know of any YouTubers that have similar content to Grace’s old stuff? I used to love her fitness and lifestyle vlogs (think most of us did) but obviously she’s deleted them all now. I feel like all the fitness people I know of have either stopped posted or are just all about babies/weddings 🙄
Agree, I actually loved her YouTube back in the day 😭

Reactions: 10
Agree, I actually loved her YouTube back in the day 😭
I originally followed Grace but that lead me to Meggan Grubb who is still really enjoy watching. She’s quite wholesome and nice to watch. She doesn’t focus as much on just fitness as she used to but she’s a nice watch.

Reactions: 16
I originally followed Grace but that lead me to Meggan Grubb who is still really enjoy watching. She’s quite wholesome and nice to watch. She doesn’t focus as much on just fitness as she used to but she’s a nice watch.
Yeah a friend recommended Meggan to me, but a lot of her content seems to be wedding-related at the mo! Natacha Oceane was my absolute fave but she never posts anymore. I'll give Meggan another go though and maybe just avoid the wedding stuff (just doesn't interest me haha). Thank you!

Reactions: 7
Yeah a friend recommended Meggan to me, but a lot of her content seems to be wedding-related at the mo! Natacha Oceane was my absolute fave but she never posts anymore. I'll give Meggan another go though and maybe just avoid the wedding stuff (just doesn't interest me haha). Thank you!
Natascha oceane was good but she seems to have disappeared

Reactions: 10
I've been enjoying Linda Sun's videos on YouTube recently. All about food and fitness and body positivity, I recommend her

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m finding that too. It doesn’t interest me either. I watch her mainly cos I think she’s nice and relatively normal 😂 I’ve stuck with her over Grace though, and I know there was a lot of comparison between them both when they were both releasing fitness guides but I always got the feel tht Meggan was doing it for the right reasons, whereas for Grace it was a way to make money and the focus was always on looks

Reactions: 14
Yeah I’m finding that too. It doesn’t interest me either. I watch her mainly cos I think she’s nice and relatively normal 😂 I’ve stuck with her over Grace though, and I know there was a lot of comparison between them both when they were both releasing fitness guides but I always got the feel tht Meggan was doing it for the right reasons, whereas for Grace it was a way to make money and the focus was always on looks
And Meggan is actually qualified
I still don’t know how grace was allowed to scam so many people with those guides. Everything she does reminds me of an entitled, corrupt politician

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still don’t know how grace was allowed to scam so many people with those guides. Everything she does reminds me of an entitled, corrupt politician
she would 100% be a good politician, talking in a long rabling way without saying anything, using words that do not fit in the context to sound clever, a patronising attitude to anyone who disagrees with her...

Reactions: 29
Grace reminds me of Sarah’s Day more and more, if anyone is unfamiliar she is an Australian fitness YouTuber/influencer that also created scam guides and now has a food app (that’s expensive!) that has some awful recipes (and many recipes you can get for free in a 2 sec google search). Many more problematic things as well. Her scammy, money grabbing moves remind me a lot of Grace.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not defending Grace because I actually completely agree that it’s wrong, but basically all fitness influencers did this at the time. None of them had PT qualifications, just amazing genetics (look at Tammy Hembrow, for example) so they sold thoooousands of them. Its the reason why girls thought a booty band and squeezing your glutes at the top of a body weight squat would get you a huge bum - the female fitness industry is so messed up.

Sorry for the rant, it’s just so annoying how they all get away with posting these crappy, non sensical guides - my initial point is it wasn’t just Grace, although her first guide was particularly bad.

Reactions: 27
Not defending Grace because I actually completely agree that it’s wrong, but basically all fitness influencers did this at the time. None of them had PT qualifications, just amazing genetics (look at Tammy Hembrow, for example) so they sold thoooousands of them. Its the reason why girls thought a booty band and squeezing your glutes at the top of a body weight squat would get you a huge bum - the female fitness industry is so messed up.

Sorry for the rant, it’s just so annoying how they all get away with posting these crappy, non sensical guides - my initial point is it wasn’t just Grace, although her first guide was particularly bad.
Yeah I totally agree with you here. I remember there was a time maybe in 2017/18 that fitness really took off as a trend, and loads of influencers were doing it. The same time Gymshark was super super popular 😂😂
what drew me to Meggan’s guide over the others was more of the focus she seemed to have on mental health more so that just aesthetics. I don’t remember if I ever actually bough any of Grace’s guides actually

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.