Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it weird she seems to have no other influencer friends? Going to that fair type thing in somerset house alone today, I love doing stuff alone, but something like bumper cars is really something to do with people you know. I assume her flatmates would be working, but this is why infleuncers have other influencer friends who can just piss around in the middle of the day
Yeah....What happened with her friendship with Montana?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On her stories she says she has a husky voice because of a “cold from the plane” 🤦🏼‍♀️ So she has cold/flu symptoms after an international holiday but is traipsing around centre London with no mask…
Honestly, it's well known that the Delta variant symptoms are basically the same as the common cold (sore throat, cough, congestion). And the Balearic Islands have just been put on the amber list. Really hope she has done a PCR before gallivanting around.

Reactions: 26
Honestly, it's well known that the Delta variant symptoms are basically the same as the common cold (sore throat, cough, congestion). And the Balearic Islands have just been put on the amber list. Really hope she has done a PCR before gallivanting around.
Yes but also in her defense since people are going out more regular colds are also spreading more. I just got a cold and double pcr tested and it's really just a cold. However we know how responsible Grace has been....

Reactions: 14
Going to that fair type thing in somerset house alone today, I love doing stuff alone, but something like bumper cars is really something to do with people you know
Don't like to defend Grace but she went with her sister 😂 but her going alone to bumper cars would crack me up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On her stories she says she has a husky voice because of a “cold from the plane” 🤦🏼‍♀️ So she has cold/flu symptoms after an international holiday but is traipsing around centre London with no mask…
Someone having "a cold" and going into work is why I caught Covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Yes but also in her defense since people are going out more regular colds are also spreading more. I just got a cold and double pcr tested and it's really just a cold. However we know how responsible Grace has been....
See you did the responsible thing and got tested, I just don't imagine Grace would given how irresponsible she's been with Dubai etc

Reactions: 12
Yeah....What happened with her friendship with Montana?
She has such weird relationships with friends. They do EVERYTHING together for like 2 months and never see each other again, quite odd but screams people get bored of Grace very quick, even Room Temp IQ love island influencers

Reactions: 27
I've been convinced for a while she's a really bad micromanager and this post confirms it for me. She has talked before about nitpicking Instagram posts, even down to what specific emojis are allowed, and the fact she has a running joke about annoying the socials team makes me think she is doing this nitpicking a lot. Once you’re the CEO of a company you shouldn't be sticking your nose into tiny details like that - surely she has bigger picture stuff to be getting on with. She has hired a whole team of people with training in marketing/social media yet she still can't leave them to it? I get she is familiar with social media herself but I bet it does piss off her social media staff if she is constantly sticking her oar in.

She talks so much about hiring people better than you and trusting them to do the work well but I have a feeling she doesn't practice what she preaches. I can imagine the sinking feeling every time her staff see her name pop up in a Slack notification lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've been convinced for a while she's a really bad micromanager and this post confirms it for me. She has talked before about nitpicking Instagram posts, even down to what specific emojis are allowed, and the fact she has a running joke about annoying the socials team makes me think she is doing this nitpicking a lot. Once you’re the CEO of a company you shouldn't be sticking your nose into tiny details like that - surely she has bigger picture stuff to be getting on with. She has hired a whole team of people with training in marketing/social media yet she still can't leave them to it? I get she is familiar with social media herself but I bet it does piss off her social media staff if she is constantly sticking her oar in.

She talks so much about hiring people better than you and trusting them to do the work well but I have a feeling she doesn't practice what she preaches. I can imagine the sinking feeling every time her staff see her name pop up in a Slack notification lol.
god if my boss created a channel like this I would roll my eyes so hard. just tell us what you want, stop being a child about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

That ain't cute or funny, that's actually really annoying and stressful for the social media team. Imagine your boss making a private group to bother you every second of the day?

Reactions: 49

it’s the “at least i’m self aware” for me🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

this is so bizarre, wtaf!?

Reactions: 7
That ain't cute or funny, that's actually really annoying and stressful for the social media team. Imagine your boss making a private group to bother you every second of the day?
Im on very good terms with our CEO as she used to be my line manager. Yes we have a laugh sometimes but i have huge amounts of respect to her and know where to draw the line between personal and professional. I think "being yourself" at work is a really valuable asset but surely no one respects her as a CEO if shes acting like this? And plastering it to a MILLION people?! Its actually embarrassing for everyone involved.

Reactions: 21
The channel name weirdly reads like a big lack of self confidence, like someone awkwardly making a self deprecating joke because they think it’s what other people think of them so they’d rather say it first to make it seem like they’re cool with it. Or like she’s not totally comfortable giving straightforward requests as a manager/CEO because she wants too much to be liked.

lol maybe I’m reading too much into it though 😆

Reactions: 31
Grace's 'jokes' and sense of humour makes me think of a dad that tries to be cool and 'down with the kids' but doesn't quite manage it. They're always slightly awkward and unfunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's so awkward.... She seems to have hired some people with actual experience who aren't in their early 20s... Imagine being an actual established professional seeing your CEO start a groupchat like that? I'd be annoyed af personally. If you must micromanage me, just be straightforward and say what you need to say, don't try to be cutesy about it. It ain't cute.

Reactions: 38
Has anyone else noticed that she's been putting "(own brand)" in her insta stories after tagging tala... wonder if the ASA contacted her about it after some people complained

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.