Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I totally agree with you here. I remember there was a time maybe in 2017/18 that fitness really took off as a trend, and loads of influencers were doing it. The same time Gymshark was super super popular 😂😂
what drew me to Meggan’s guide over the others was more of the focus she seemed to have on mental health more so that just aesthetics. I don’t remember if I ever actually bough any of Grace’s guides actually
Yeah I feel like it was when ‘booty building’ fitness girls were more of a thing, which is why Grace was so so popular! I never used Grace’s OG guides, but you can find them online for free nowadays - I don’t understand why they were deemed as so iconic. The information is so basic, it’s bizarre that they were so popular!

I actually tried Meggan’s app before I got a PT and really loved the MH/journaling side of it. It makes me feel better than female fitness is going away from big bums and more towards wellness haha!

Reactions: 10
Looks like our fave multi millionaire is on the beg again! Why would you want to use google like everyone else on the planet when you can get a #gifted stay somewhere? To be fair coffee shops must be hard to find in New York. And parks. Not like there’s a gigantic world famous one slap bang in the middle….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Looks like our fave multi millionaire is on the beg again! Why would you want to use google like everyone else on the planet when you can get a #gifted stay somewhere? To be fair coffee shops must be hard to find in New York. And parks. Not like there’s a gigantic world famous one slap bang in the middle….
haven't been to NY for years, but I would imagine (as in most big cities) most places are near coffee shops and bars?!
she clearly just doesn;t want to pay for an air bnb

Reactions: 28
there’s literally a coffee shop, park, and/or bar on nearly every block in manhattan/brooklyn. she is so lazy and obviously begging for a sponsor

Reactions: 43
This girl alwayssss begging for free stuff omg. And this is actually a fact because I know someone who works for Gleam and they said during her house reno she got everything for free by asking on her stories.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This girl alwayssss begging for free stuff omg. And this is actually a fact because I know someone who works for Gleam and they said during her house reno she got everything for free by asking on her stories.
ugh she is gross. "support small businesses" yet do not pay for any of them

Reactions: 28
Well, it's in character at least: says "support small businesses", but she doesn't; says she's the CEO of two businesses, but she isn't :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It always amazes me how stingy rich people can be. She’ll have done a bit of research into how much an AirBnB/apartment rental costs in Manhattan, balked at the price (despite the fact she is a multimillionaire who can easily afford it) and ran to her stories to ask for a freebie.

Reactions: 36
It always amazes me how stingy rich people can be. She’ll have done a bit of research into how much an AirBnB/apartment rental costs in Manhattan, balked at the price (despite the fact she is a multimillionaire who can easily afford it) and ran to her stories to ask for a freebie.
she’s going to get some bougie hotel to gift her a stay for 2 instagram story features. it’s so annoying.

Reactions: 22
Yeah I feel like it was when ‘booty building’ fitness girls were more of a thing, which is why Grace was so so popular! I never used Grace’s OG guides, but you can find them online for free nowadays - I don’t understand why they were deemed as so iconic. The information is so basic, it’s bizarre that they were so popular!

I actually tried Meggan’s app before I got a PT and really loved the MH/journaling side of it. It makes me feel better than female fitness is going away from big bums and more towards wellness haha!
Yeah, I feel like it was such a toxic time too within the female fitness world. I know for me it certainly was and is part of the reason why I unfollowed all the Gymshark/booty builder girls, including Grace. It was all about aesthetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've spent quite a bit of time in NYC which means the algorithm on tiktok brings up a lot of nyc related content on my FYP, and there are SO many videos on there giving recommendations and tips on this type of stuff....places to stay in NYC, places to go out, which neighbourhoods the young 20 somethings live, which neighbourhoods the rich 30 somethings live, etc. So even if she can't face googling to look this stuff up and wants more of a 'locals' low-down' of the city she could just go onto tiktok and it's literally all there. She has NO excuses to pretend she 'needs recommendations'. As if she's going to bother to take the time to read all the recommendations in her dm's anyway. It's soooo disgusting the way she begs herself free tit ALL THE TIME. Pay for a hotel or airbnb like EVERYONE ELSE!

Also - like someone said above, i'm pretty sure every street corner has a coffee shop so idk why she thinks it's going to be difficult to find coffee shops and parks.

Reactions: 32
I think I’d honestly have (a little) more respect for her if she just asked for a gifted hotel or whatever in exchange for exposure like that one influencer did (and got absolutely slated for it, but still) instead of pretending she cares about pErSoNal ReCoMmeNdAtiONs. Just say you want free stuff and go

Reactions: 19
She has NO excuses to pretend she 'needs recommendations'. As if she's going to bother to take the time to read all the recommendations in her dm's anyway. It's soooo disgusting the way she begs herself free tit ALL THE TIME. Pay for a hotel or airbnb like EVERYONE ELSE!
I agree she's probably looking for gifted stuff AND I am convinced that she is too lazy to look things up herself. I mean why take the time to look for information online when you could just ask your followers and make them do the work for you... like every second day

Reactions: 16
Random one, but does anyone know of any YouTubers that have similar content to Grace’s old stuff? I used to love her fitness and lifestyle vlogs (think most of us did) but obviously she’s deleted them all now. I feel like all the fitness people I know of have either stopped posted or are just all about babies/weddings 🙄
ashleysayque!
she used to do editing for Nikki blakketter. she's INCREDIBLE I love her so much and her vlogs are amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
recommendations are great but does she not want to research and explore on her own accord? just lazy imo and of course begging for free ad sponsored places to stay/eat/drink etc.........

Reactions: 14
recommendations are great but does she not want to research and explore on her own accord? just lazy imo and of course begging for free ad sponsored places to stay/eat/drink etc.........
What are the restrictions going there, will she have to quarantine?

I'd be surprised if her trip to NYC even happens tbh, there's been a travel ban on anyone from the UK coming to the US since March 2020 unless they have a visa or citizenship, and the US has just given a 'do not travel' warning on travel to the UK so I think it'll be months before those restrictions are lifted.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.