Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that she's been putting "(own brand)" in her insta stories after tagging tala... wonder if the ASA contacted her about it after some people complained
Lmao I immediately associate “own brand” with off-brand supermarket food. Like Tesco’s own brand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine working for her, couldn’t think of anything worse. Would love someone to go undercover and get the juice though

Reactions: 16
Sorry it’s off topic!! but could someone please make a Taylorkayteee thread? I kept getting her brand Lazuli advertised on insta so I ordered and received literal stained clothes and still no reply from them 🥴 wanna see if anyone else has had issues!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry it’s off topic!! but could someone please make a Taylorkayteee thread? I kept getting her brand Lazuli advertised on insta so I ordered and received literal stained clothes and still no reply from them 🥴 wanna see if anyone else has had issues!
Wow really… I thought about ordering something from there before, that’s awful!!

This makes me feel ill. Why does she never clean the hot tub?
Honestly, if you offered me 1 million and all I had to do to get it was drink one 30ml shot of that hot tub water, I would not do it.
2241DE7A-4A75-4D9A-8878-88D0E4537F08.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly, if you offered me 1 million and all I had to do to get it was drink one 30ml shot of that hot tub water, I would not do it.
View attachment 665710
Clearly she hasn;t got anyone to "gift" her a jacuzzi cleaning, absolutely vile. You would think having gone through a pandemic people would be more concerned with hygeine :sick:

Reactions: 20
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed that she's been putting "(own brand)" in her insta stories after tagging tala... wonder if the ASA contacted her about it after some people complained
Also convenient how the Zae top is the ‘best thing she’s ever created’ and that she wears it all the time all of sudden now it’s back in stock 🙄🤔

• Haha
Also convenient how the Zae top is the ‘best thing she’s ever created’ and that she wears it all the time all of sudden now it’s back in stock 🙄🤔
and she "wears at least once a week" I have never seen her in it
Hilarious about Kayla, wasn;t that how Grace started to get into fitnesss?

Reactions: 21
and she "wears at least once a week" I have never seen her in it
Hilarious about Kayla, wasn;t that how Grace started to get into fitnesss?
Yeah, she followed her guides and was a real fangirl. She later made a video talking about how she began to have an unhealthy relationship with cardio/food due to the guides (which is fair enough tbh, but look who she’s become) then she got blocked by Kayla lol. It might still be on her YouTube—from ages ago, tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yeah, she followed her guides and was a real fangirl. She later made a video talking about how she began to have an unhealthy relationship with cardio/food due to the guides (which is fair enough tbh, but look who she’s become) then she got blocked by Kayla lol. It might still be on her YouTube—from ages ago, tho.
That’s the video that started my following of Grace 😂 I was doing Kayla’s guides at the time and finding it so hard 😂

• Haha
Anyone know if TALA has a glassdoor page? Would be interested to see employee opinions

Reactions: 6
View attachment 665710
This is so unbelievably grim! Can't you get serious skin conditions if you don't clean hot tubs and regulate the water ph etc?! Either way, it's like sitting in a nice bubbly warm soup of human juice right now

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I have a confession to make. I own 2 zae tops. Which I bought before I knew how problematic grace / TALA is but I do still wear them because the quality is genuinely really good (unlike other TALA clothes) 😭 and they’re so flattering on your boobs 😭 but I promise I will never buy any more again. I hope I can be forgiven. Shall I take 3 shots of graces hot tub water as a punishment? Xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly tho someone please clear that hot tub the water is green ?! Would you not be embarrassed to post it on your story?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.