Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only just about listen to the podcast clips on her stories, her voice is so jarring 😂 has anyone made it through a full episode?

Reactions: 7
I only watch on stories, her question style is just too enfuriating, she doesn't just ask things, she basically answers the questions to the extent that the interviewee may as well just reply yes

Reactions: 17
I only watch on stories, her question style is just too enfuriating, she doesn't just ask things, she basically answers the questions to the extent that the interviewee may as well just reply yes
Exactly!! Honestly as much as I love to hate watch the girl, I cannot hate watch her to the extent of listening to her hour long rambling podcasts, it just isn’t fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agreed. The promo clips she chooses week in week out say it all for me. 80% grace, 20% guest- she’s just using them to try show off, rather than facilitate an interesting convo with these people

why even bother with guests lol. Just film yourself doing a series of self indulgent ted talks and be on your way (probably her next “Passion project” for the working days x)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Agreed. The promo clips she chooses week in week out say it all for me. 80% grace, 20% guest- she’s just using them to try show off, rather than facilitate an interesting convo with these people

why even bother with guests lol. Just film yourself doing a series of self indulgent ted talks and be on your way (probably her next “Passion project” for the working days x)
By the time she gets to the end of her "question" I have basically forgotten what she has asked :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry if this is well-known and has been discussed/there's nothing to it and I'm being an idiot, but does she still have her dog? Haven't seen him in a while?

Edit: by 'in a while' I mean in her stories that I watch about once a month

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry if this is well-known and has been discussed/there's nothing to it and I'm being an idiot, but does she still have her dog? Haven't seen him in a while?

Edit: by 'in a while' I mean in her stories that I watch about once a month
yeah she definitely does, she made a video of when she got back from holiday being happy to see him. Personally, I think for someone who travels so much it is pretty irresponsible to get a dog, I bet she just assumes her housemates/big brother contestants will always dog sit, finding a paid dog sitter is very difficult

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yeah she definitely does, she made a video of when she got back from holiday being happy to see him. Personally, I think for someone who travels so much it is pretty irresponsible to get a dog, I bet she just assumes her housemates/big brother contestants will always dog sit, finding a paid dog sitter is very difficult
Literally my first thought when it dawned on me that I haven't seen anything of him recently!! That she must have re-homed him because of her not being around much!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally my first thought when it dawned on me that I haven't seen anything of him recently!! That she must have re-homed him because of her not being around much!
it will happen sooner or later imo

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All of their "sustainable, unique, game change, revolutionary, incredible, must have" etc etc etc pajamas are over 50% off in the sale. Arnt these a few weeks old?
Few months, but yeah, defo all made in some exploitative, cheap labour sweatshop! Smh

Reactions: 10
Few months, but yeah, defo all made in some exploitative, cheap labour sweatshop! Smh
I just scrolled back on their insta to see when it was. Turns out it was only in February! Also I’d clean forgotten/blocked out of my memory that awful campaign with the weird faux-lesbian fumbling in bed smh what a mess.

Reactions: 8
On her stories she says she has a husky voice because of a “cold from the plane” 🤦🏼‍♀️ So she has cold/flu symptoms after an international holiday but is traipsing around centre London with no mask…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
On her stories she says she has a husky voice because of a “cold from the plane” 🤦🏼‍♀️ So she has cold/flu symptoms after an international holiday but is traipsing around centre London with no mask…
Anyone else find it weird she seems to have no other influencer friends? Going to that fair type thing in somerset house alone today, I love doing stuff alone, but something like bumper cars is really something to do with people you know. I assume her flatmates would be working, but this is why infleuncers have other influencer friends who can just piss around in the middle of the day

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.