Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know this
Someone who used to work for her told me. It’s the same for most of the girls who originally set up the business with her, they left because she was promising people contracts which never materialised and kept asking them to work for really low pay.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Someone who used to work for her told me. It’s the same for most of the girls who originally set up the business with her, they left because she was promising people contracts which never materialised and kept asking them to work for really low pay.
Which friend was this??

It’s a really weird smile. That’s the kind of smile I usually do when I’m trying to look sober honestly lmao.

For comparison’s sake… I fell into a rabbit hole looking at her old pictures and remembering when she was actually likeable and pretty and goals. TbtView attachment 654221
If I were to ignore any filters and angles likely applied here I’d say, Botox to reduce masseter muscle size, Botox in multiple areas including upper lip and next to eyes. Perhaps some filler in the nasolabial folds, a ml goes a long long way.

Reactions: 5
Yeah be not followed her for years and the difference in those photos is shocking. What has she done to herself. I say this as someone who often thinks about having botox and what not, and images like this are quite sobering, as I’m sure she doesn’t see the difference in herself.
Yea same, I used to follow her in the Uni days, and in the 1st picture, I havent read any of these posts on Tattle re her either. What has she done to herself then? Could anyone just do a quickie for me :) ta

I just wish these girls would come out and say something about Grace. It’s extremely fucked up how “women support women” has become, “if you tell anyone about my mistreatment of you, it means you wish ill on me as a woman and are unfeminist”.

Your boss should not put seeming glam or fun above being fair and transparent with you and everyone else about what is expected of you and your wage. It’s always a huge red flag to me when companies don’t set or advertise a pay spine (let alone block people that ask about it), especially when it’s coupled with exaggerated but hollow gestures of appreciation for staff. Like when TALA and Grace post pictures of their staff and picnics. Even five £100 picnics in a year is less than half a month’s (full time) pay.

If any of them are reading, PLEASE go back and screenshot any emails from her where she makes these promises that never materialised, where she asked you to work stupid long hours without compensation! Rat her out!!

Reactions: 43
It’s a really weird smile. That’s the kind of smile I usually do when I’m trying to look sober honestly lmao.

For comparison’s sake… I fell into a rabbit hole looking at her old pictures and remembering when she was actually likeable and pretty and goals. TbtView attachment 654221
Woweeeee. That's at least a nose job, lip+ face fillers and new teeth plus Botox. It's a lot for someone in their early twenties really.

I was in a queue for a bar last night and saw these two quite dressed up girls in front of me, one of them showed the other one Grace’s Instagram and she zoomed in on Grace’s ass in that Ibiza bikini pic and I couldn’t tell what was being said but they were admiring the pic.

Soz for being all serious but something made me feel quite sad about it. They were both blonde, dressed in grace-esque outfits and had that same slicked ponytail plait thing she does. I felt like going over and shaking them and saying stop idolising this bloody woman and the way she looks in these pics .. SHE doesn’t even look like that !!!!

Sigh

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The tan lines?! Uggggh, she’s just so tacky.
View attachment 656983
Christ that sun damage is awful, the skin on her chest looks so aged! Can't believe she had to have an actual biopsy and now she's just putting herself at risk of another having another one, especially with her family history of skin cancer.
All that private/Oxford education and she is still stupid when it comes to sun safety.

Reactions: 28
I was in a queue for a bar last night and saw these two quite dressed up girls in front of me, one of them showed the other one Grace’s Instagram and she zoomed in on Grace’s ass in that Ibiza bikini pic and I couldn’t tell what was being said but they were admiring the pic.

Soz for being all serious but something made me feel quite sad about it. They were both blonde, dressed in grace-esque outfits and had that same slicked ponytail plait thing she does. I felt like going over and shaking them and saying stop idolising this bloody woman and the way she looks in these pics .. SHE doesn’t even look like that !!!!

Sigh
Facts, I find that honestly really sad to hear. Posting this as a reminder to anyone comparing themselves to how she looks on ig, that it’s all about angles! (this is not me bodyshaming either, her body is great either way but she does look v different irl)
4D7C418A-414B-4DE6-8473-840F514AA38F.jpeg

D3190D58-B16D-4185-8699-049E3FAA98B3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Guys I’m crying, she’s sat on the table next to Paul Olima at the Ship with a t-shirt on her head I actually can’t stop laughing hahahaha

232BE47F-C80C-49FD-8326-2C55F2F68999.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.