Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m crying, she’s sat on the table next to Paul Olima at the Ship with a t-shirt on her head I actually can’t stop laughing hahahaha

View attachment 658274
The ears smhhhhh, her flatmates look like they’re having fun on their stories and she just looks like their boring miserable landlord who tags along with them 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
77032319-3310-4D57-843D-9729F6845618.png

It is ALL angles. she looks like a regular bleeping person. She is pretty, but not anything other women should be wishing to look like instead of themselves. duck the pressure to look like a split second in an influencer’s life when clearly they don’t even look like that themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hate to think what her housemate will be like after the game 🙄 he's already awful

Reactions: 18
Honestly thank you, because try as I might, I do get triggered by these perfect body pictures ❤
There's a woman called Danae Mercer - @danaemercer on instagram - and she's bloody brilliant. She exposes the sort of angle tricks influencers use.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't get over that tan lines picture. Her skin is going to be so leathery when she's older.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 658484

It is ALL angles. she looks like a regular bleeping person. She is pretty, but not anything other women should be wishing to look like instead of themselves. duck the pressure to look like a split second in an influencer’s life when clearly they don’t even look like that themselves
her pose/expression look like she is at a work meeting :ROFLMAO: and not even watching the screen :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her pose/expression look like she is at a work meeting :ROFLMAO: and not even watching the screen :rolleyes:
I don't think there's any angle she could actually see the screen from its so high up and she's right under it. Just proves she's literally only there for the image and not to watch the game. Embarrassing

Reactions: 7
I don't think there's any angle she could actually see the screen from its so high up and she's right under it. Just proves she's literally only there for the image and not to watch the game. Embarrassing
Tbh I think you’re reaching a little here. If that’s the table they were given then there’s not much they can do about it. Someone has to sit in that spot, maybe she was the last one to arrive. Also it’s not that weird to go to the pub to watch the football more for the vibes than the actual game itself, especially when all your friends are into it.

Reactions: 36
Sorry I know I regularly post about this, but I sometimes check how the ASOS tala stuff is doing and I just cannot get over this sale, 72% off?? They’re practically giving this tit away 😩
3365DACB-4E13-4458-8433-77C26982D919.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sorry I know I regularly post about this, but I sometimes check how the ASOS tala stuff is doing and I just cannot get over this sale, 72% off?? They’re practically giving this tit away 😩
View attachment 659307
I think it's obvious that there isn't going to be another TALA x Asos collab with how much of a flop this has been. Isn't it interesting that Grace was so adamant that her brand could be popular without her being the influencer face of it....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think it's obvious that there isn't going to be another TALA x Asos collab with how much of a flop this has been. Isn't it interesting that Grace was so adamant that her brand could be popular without her being the influencer face of it....
I wonder what she is planning to do? I got the impression she wanted to sell but no one looking at sales would want to buy this without her still being the face

Reactions: 8
I wonder what she is planning to do? I got the impression she wanted to sell but no one looking at sales would want to buy this without her still being the face
Only Fans might be her next entrepreneurial move

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don’t understand why they chose this girl to be their brand ambassador?? Wore Tala once in a pic as far as I can see, doesn’t seem to care about sustainability (wears H&M / Zara even though she probably can afford better pieces) & she doesn’t even post fitness content? Pretty and all that but I just don’t see how she matches Tala’s values and brand being an inclusive sustainable fitness brand.
Tala is losing their grip, and this new release is tit, the name again plastered all over the clothes.
AB223DD5-D652-44E1-B8AA-EEC257EAB7E3.png

AHAHAHHA if you go to that girl Emma’s story, she says no Tala product is ever created for sale or discount, but to avoid any leftover stock from going to landfill, they’ve discounted it in the sustaina-sale (🤢) so it can get “rehomed”

idk why it just sent me that she used the word “rehomed” bc that’s what Grace said she did with her dog. No… people buy the clothes and Grace bought her dog… stop trying to making “rehomed” happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
AHAHAHHA if you go to that girl Emma’s story, she says no Tala product is ever created for sale or discount, but to avoid any leftover stock from going to landfill, they’ve discounted it in the sustaina-sale (🤢) so it can get “rehomed”

idk why it just sent me that she used the word “rehomed” bc that’s what Grace said she did with her dog. No… people buy the clothes and Grace bought her dog… stop trying to making “rehomed” happen.
By this logic aren't literally ALL clothes "rehomed" 😂😂

• Haha
By this logic aren't literally ALL clothes "rehomed" 😂😂
the word rehomed, it is not a kitten ffs!!! I don't know why they would admit that, just shows how badly things are (not) selling

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.