Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always do this. One of the gleam girls she was away with, maybe in Dubai, put hers on private went she went away with grace. "can't catch me out" and all that

Reactions: 17
it is just like she is lauding it over them that the house is hers and they are just tenants
Absolutely this.. it’s a power play thing and to keep them in their place. So strange, I couldn’t do this to my mates

Reactions: 11
it is just like she is lauding it over them that the house is hers and they are just tenants
Even her choice of words are crazy. What does she mean “unaccompanied”?? Speaking about them like they’re her children/pets.
B28D04CF-421B-4F7A-A3B0-6CF7C0627A00.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
With all the money she has I don’t know why she doesn’t just hire a gardener if she can’t be bothered to do it herself 😂

Reactions: 27
With all the money she has I don’t know why she doesn’t just hire a gardener if she can’t be bothered to do it herself 😂
I remember she had a IG story a while ago asking for suggestions of landscapers in LOndon(I assume a beg for a freebie). Perhaps that was an unsuccessful beg?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This “weekender” holiday of hers is turning out to be very long…I assumed when her flight changed it was maybe an extra day, not a full week 🥴 must be nice to be a *~CEO~* and still be able to take weeks off work with no notice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This “weekender” holiday of hers is turning out to be very long…I assumed when her flight changed it was maybe an extra day, not a full week 🥴 must be nice to be a *~CEO~* and still be able to take weeks off work with no notice lol
She's still watching the Tala social media- imagine being on holiday and not being able to not look at your work on your phone?

Reactions: 11
I remember she had a IG story a while ago asking for suggestions of landscapers in LOndon(I assume a beg for a freebie). Perhaps that was an unsuccessful beg?
Yeh I assumed that. Aren’t most gardeners/landscapers basically individuals or very small companies? I assume they wouldn’t be able to afford to give things free and they have sensibly realised that it wouldn’t even get them any more business anyway

She's still watching the Tala social media- imagine being on holiday and not being able to not look at your work on your phone?
Or at the cctv in your house 😂

Reactions: 15
Absolutely this.. it’s a power play thing and to keep them in their place. So strange, I couldn’t do this to my mates
They’re not her mates though, remember. She doesn’t have any. Remember her PA who was graces “best friend” yet she quit and don’t think they’ve met up since despite living close

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Interesting that she stayed alone, her mate she was with is now back in England

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s grim, all that money and she can’t even be bothered to maintain that home
She is the best example of someone with tonnea of money but absolutely zero class. I can’t understand why she can’t get a cleaner or a gardener to come and sort it out.

Reactions: 21
She is the best example of someone with tonnea of money but absolutely zero class. I can’t understand why she can’t get a cleaner or a gardener to come and sort it out.
exactly, she effectively just won't pay for any services it seems, she never seems to pay for any of her beauty treatments for example, and remmeber the free car wash?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.