Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone think Liberty on love island looks a bit like grace? kinda makes me wish she was on because it’d be entertaining as hell - this thread would be WILD 🤣

Reactions: 30
does anyone think Liberty on love island looks a bit like grace? kinda makes me wish she was on because it’d be entertaining as hell - this thread would be WILD 🤣
I don't think she looks like grace apart from the blond hair. But it's actually crazy how different she looks in her normal insta photos vs shots from love Island, like wtf different person

Actually in some of her posts she does kinda look like grace but she doesn't look like that in real life 😂 what is actually going on there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think she looks like grace apart from the blond hair. But it's actually crazy how different she looks in her normal insta photos vs shots from love Island, like wtf different person

Actually in some of her posts she does kinda look like grace but she doesn't look like that in real life 😂 what is actually going on there
yeah I only mean a bit - mostly the hair and they’re both conventionally attractive white women lol

and yes - the power of filters!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve always vowed to never buy anything that is endorsed by influencers
I’m super picky now about everything I buy. I’m so over buying stuff just because an influencer says it’s good.

Reactions: 12
I’m super picky now about everything I buy. I’m so over buying stuff just because an influencer says it’s good.
yeah I am disappointed Ren are advertising with her I love their stuff. I would LOVE to see her on love island, I don't watch but I would for that, imagine her conversations about scaling her business while everyone else looks on blankly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You can definitely combine companies, but I didn't see what products she was advertising- so you definitely shouldn't be combining things like acids or retinols (not that Grace should be using a retinol yet) or vitamin c with a lot of things.
Yes it was Ren glow tonic (AHA) and the Paulas choice is actually a BHA so I stand corrected, I think you can mix those actives? Couldn’t be me though one acid is enough and I only use my BHA like 3 times a week due to sensitive skin!

Reactions: 3
lol another cringe, unfunny, ‘look I’m a cool boss’ screenshot on Insta stories 🙄

if you have to try that hard to look like fun and nice boss... you actually aren’t

Reactions: 24
You can definitely combine companies, but I didn't see what products she was advertising- so you definitely shouldn't be combining things like acids or retinols (not that Grace should be using a retinol yet) or vitamin c with a lot of things.
Retinol isn’t just for anti-ageing - also really good for discolouration, irregular texture and cystic acne! Just saying because I’m Grace’s age and use a retinol for those reasons ☺

but yes anyone wanting to get into using new skincare products, always make sure you’re not mixing it with something incompatible! The ordinary has a good guide for seeing which ingredients clash with each other, and what time of day to use them! (Sorry for OT)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes it was Ren glow tonic (AHA) and the Paulas choice is actually a BHA so I stand corrected, I think you can mix those actives? Couldn’t be me though one acid is enough and I only use my BHA like 3 times a week due to sensitive skin!
You can mix actives, but it's dependent on skin type and sensitivity. Some people can't handle it so it's advised not to or if you do to ease your skin into it. I personally use BHAs, AHAs, and retinol at the same time, but I know other people whose skin can't even cope with just retinol.

I think Grace doesn't wear a mask because she wants to make out like her asthma is SUPER bad that she won't possibly be able to breathe with one. Everything she does she wants to make out like she's at the most extreme. Even though there are patients that come to A&E who can barely breathe and they still are adamant about wearing masks.

Reactions: 8
You can mix actives, but it's dependent on skin type and sensitivity. Some people can't handle it so it's advised not to or if you do to ease your skin into it. I personally use BHAs, AHAs, and retinol at the same time, but I know other people whose skin can't even cope with just retinol.

I think Grace doesn't wear a mask because she wants to make out like her asthma is SUPER bad that she won't possibly be able to breathe with one. Everything she does she wants to make out like she's at the most extreme. Even though there are patients that come to A&E who can barely breathe and they still are adamant about wearing masks.
There’s a woman at work who claims to have such bad asthma that she couldn’t come in properly and had to do phase return to work due to having to wear masks in work. I’m also asthmatic and was back in the first week, we could go back and was perfectly fine wearing my mask…
I think you’re bang on about wanting to seem more dramatic as this woman at work is dramatic about everything so she can have a few days extra off 🙄

Reactions: 15
I think its the fillers and botox both Liberty and Grace have had done that makes them look similar...

Reactions: 5
when grace removed her youtube videos did she address it at all on like insta or anything? surely she would have been flooded with comments by her stans, surely theyd be miffed if she just took them down with no explanation

Reactions: 1
when grace removed her youtube videos did she address it at all on like insta or anything? surely she would have been flooded with comments by her stans, surely theyd be miffed if she just took them down with no explanation
Nope, not at all. Same with when she deleted her twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She kinda addressed it in this podcast, from around 15 mins.

Not sure how much I buy her reasoning though.

Reactions: 2
She kinda addressed it in this podcast, from around 15 mins.

Not sure how much I buy her reasoning though.
I didn’t even hear a reason there, passing it off as a ‘career change’ because what you do for work at 18 isn’t always going to be the same at 23… didn’t explain why it was deleted completely and not just left but ok grez

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.