Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm technically mask exempt, BUT I STILL WEAR ONE. We all called this months ago that she only wears a mask when she'd get called out on it and that she doesn't actually wear them properly.

Reactions: 22
I'm technically mask exempt, BUT I STILL WEAR ONE. We all called this months ago that she only wears a mask when she'd get called out on it and that she doesn't actually wear them properly.
I'm the same - there have been a couple of occasions where my asthma has been bad and I've had to take it off for a few minutes but usually I'd just leave whatever shop I was in to do that! Other than 2 occasions, I always wear a mask

Reactions: 18
Haven’t been on this forum for a while as I don’t really follow Grace at all anymore, but just seen Tala is on ASOS?! What’s that about? Very sustainable… 🤔

Interesting re: mask. I know a couple of people with severe asthma that have exemptions too. They wear masks though. It’s super super rare to genuinely be unable to wear one.
I have asthma, and it can be pretty bad at times, especially in damp/cold weather. I wear one though for 9 hours at work. I know everyone is different but asthma doesn’t really seem to be massively affected by wearing a mask. Asthma was even taken off the high risk list for vaccines.

Back on her skincare bullshit this morning...how can she have the audacity to promote skincare products when:
1) she's had dermaroller/dermapen/god knows what costing probably £1k minimum
2) and still has acne
3) covers herself in a good six inches of make up to hide it
4) flits between skincare brands based on whoever will give her free products (Paula's Choice who?)
5) uses four hundred filters a day so you never know what her skin is actually like

Can we literally stop this new wave of instagrammers paying thousands for clinical skin enhancements and then lecturing us on how we can get the same results by BUYING PRODUCTS THEY GET FOR FREE!!!! And then hiding behind filters because their skin is still 💩 what a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Back on her skincare bullshit this morning...how can she have the audacity to promote skincare products when:
1) she's had dermaroller/dermapen/god knows what costing probably £1k minimum
2) and still has acne
3) covers herself in a good six inches of make up to hide it
4) flits between skincare brands based on whoever will give her free products (Paula's Choice who?)
5) uses four hundred filters a day so you never know what her skin is actually like

Can we literally stop this new wave of instagrammers paying thousands for clinical skin enhancements and then lecturing us on how we can get the same results by BUYING PRODUCTS THEY GET FOR FREE!!!! And then hiding behind filters because their skin is still 💩 what a joke
i UsE tHeSe PrOdUcTs AlL tHe TiMe, ThEy’Re My FaVoUrItE bRaNd - doesn’t even follow them on Instagram 😑

why are influencers like this?! Just makes the whole ad even less genuine than it already is!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I only have one working nostril and even that functions about 50% of the capacity its supposed to (not drugs related) and i'm perfectly capable of wearing a mask for hours at a time. I'd love to know what Grace's excuse is because I also don't buy her asthma is that severe... she wouldn't of risked going to Dubai if that was the case.
I’m in the exact same position! Never stopped me wearing a mask and I know several people with extreme conditions (COPD etc) who wear them without complaints

Reactions: 11
i UsE tHeSe PrOdUcTs AlL tHe TiMe, ThEy’Re My FaVoUrItE bRaNd - doesn’t even follow them on Instagram 😑

why are influencers like this?! Just makes the whole ad even less genuine than it already is!
It was the paulas choice the other day and REN today for me. You can’t use two actives I thought? Is she just bullshitting?

It was the paulas choice the other day and REN today for me. You can’t use two actives I thought? Is she just bullshitting?
You can definitely combine companies, but I didn't see what products she was advertising- so you definitely shouldn't be combining things like acids or retinols (not that Grace should be using a retinol yet) or vitamin c with a lot of things.

I’ve always vowed to never buy anything that is endorsed by influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.