Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so full of sh*t. Her brand isn’t sustainable and doesn’t promote slow fashion, her app is vegan but the recipes don’t add up to a sustainable macro balance and her gym kits are not eco friendly. She needs to stop being so preachy and woke and look inward at what a fake she’s become.
I don’t even think Shreddy is vegan anymore, right? She’s fully sold out lmaoo

Reactions: 18
Back at it again with the minuscule tags…
She likes to remind us she’s so smart (she studied at Oxford didn’t you know?) yet she can’t read and understand a basic rule that says ads must be immediately visible.

Reactions: 35
She likes to remind us she’s so smart (she studied at Oxford didn’t you know?) yet she can’t read and understand a basic rule that says ads must be immediately visible.
Is there any way someone could report her? To the ASA?

Reactions: 11
Point to add, she did music which apparently is easy to get on especially with her music background and the main admissions for music was her ex choral instructor.
There has been multiple posts claiming she copied off everyone else.
She wanted to do PPE but couldn’t get the grades even after redoing a year of sixth form and with all her wealth and access to tutors…
I wouldn’t class music as a highly academic course, it’s not a science course and i imagine relatively easy to pass.

sorry for the long post but it majorly grates On me that she try’s to act all intelligent and holier than thou but did one of the easiest courses 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
that stupid box she is shilling, how in god's name can she claim they spent a lot of time curating a box which contains 5 products and tbh looks half empty

• Haha
Reactions: 26
that stupid box she is shilling, how in god's name can she claim they spent a lot of time curating a box which contains 5 products and tbh looks half empty
What makes me laugh is that she literally said "I don't expect it to be in stock for long" and it's still there the next day (possibly due to the fact that I think she used the wrong link for the swipe-up in her Insta stories, as it just took me to the front page of Shreddy, rather than the actual product page)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What makes me laugh is that she literally said "I don't expect it to be in stock for long" and it's still there the next day (possibly due to the fact that I think she used the wrong link for the swipe-up in her Insta stories, as it just took me to the front page of Shreddy, rather than the actual product page)
thats hilarious, also slightly OT but whenever something is so discounted like this I just think it means the original product is just totally overpriced

Reactions: 20
She is so stressful second hand, like buy NOW otherwise you will NEVER HAVE THE GLORIOUS EXPERIENCE OF OWNING MY SHREDDY SKINCARE BOX. do this many workouts a week otherwise you will look like the befores in my Daily Mail ads.

Like just chill fgs. That Paula's Choice kit has its work cut out for it undoing all the stress-induced acne that comes with engaging in any way with Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just checked the 'About this account' info that's available on Insta now, and 61% of Tala's followers also follow Grace, along with 67% of Shreddyclub's followers. Idk how she can deny that her brands aren't just merchandise lol??

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Is the shreddy drink a joke? £22 for some b vitamins??? I get if you are vegan B12 is important but surely just buying a bottle at tescos for a couple of pounds is better? As for the rest a balanced diet would suffice!

Reactions: 13
Is the shreddy drink a joke? £22 for some b vitamins??? I get if you are vegan B12 is important but surely just buying a bottle at tescos for a couple of pounds is better? As for the rest a balanced diet would suffice!
you may as well just buy a jar of marmite for a couple of pounds :LOL:

Reactions: 15
lmao I'm vegan and I just bought 400 (I take one daily, so over a year's supply) Iron and B supplement tablets for £14 in Holland and Barrett's penny sale.
I love how she attempts to rebrand everything in pastel colours and slap a massive markup on it and calls it being a #girlboss

Reactions: 46
Literally two different bums lol
Honestly I’d love to see her irl so I could see what it actually looks like. In pics like this it just looks flat and wide and tbh not that nice. Don’t really like to scrutinize other women's bodies but in this instance I will because she literally built her entire brand off her arse lmao

Reactions: 26
Literally two different bums lol
Some leggings might have more compression than others which would make it look flatter, but as we've seen she also likes to hike her shorts up to right under her butt cheeks which probably helps lift them so they look bigger lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.