Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or this card in the back of her phone saying she's exempt from wearing a face covering?
Screenshot_20210626-222155__01.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Is it just me or this card in the back of her phone saying she's exempt from wearing a face covering? View attachment 636402
I feel like when people not so subtly drop the fact that they’re exempt from wearing a mask, they’re trying to deflect / excuse their crappy covidiot behaviour. No one cares if you’re exempt from wearing a mask or not Grace, you’re the same fool who spent this entire pandemic breaking covid laws and got caught lacking in Dubai 💀

Reactions: 76
i hate to be that person but does anyone know where the green dress is ffrom shes wearing tonight?

Reactions: 2
i hate to be that person but does anyone know where the green dress is ffrom shes wearing tonight?
Why don't you ask her. Then she can post a story about how 100 people came up to her to ask where it's from

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Interesting re: mask. I know a couple of people with severe asthma that have exemptions too. They wear masks though. It’s super super rare to genuinely be unable to wear one.

Reactions: 40
The mask exemption makes no sense. We’ve seen her wearing a mask on planes (for several hours), on the tube, in taxis, at the doctor… if wearing a mask is a genuine difficulty for her I’m confused why she was able to wear one then but suddenly not now?

Reactions: 50
The amount of times I’ve thought, ‘man I wish I didn’t have to wear a mask today because it’ll ruin my make up’, and then worn it anyway because people’s health matters more than my foundation. I’m just saying there’s a cynic in me that isn’t sure everyone else would do the same, especially for a night out when they’ve clearly been capable of wearing one before………

But hey, maybe, hopefully I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I find it a bit hard to believe that she has no problem regularly doing 500+ calorie workouts without a PT/never comments on how the asthma obstructs doing those workouts, but is “exempt” from wearing a mask. We also know she’s smoked weed, probably quite a bit in the past before (her ex was a pothead and she went to Amsterdam with him a couple times). You surely don’t smoke if you’ve got severe asthma

I honestly think she’s got a severe asthma diagnosis from years ago, or maybe it’s a response she gets to specific stimuli, and she’s used that to get this card. I think that’s why she got the vaccine faster as well. It’s either that or she’s genuine but disorganised and reckless as duck, which wouldn’t be hard to believe either given how she treated the mole removal scar

Reactions: 48
She’s been exposed so many times for exaggerating and dramaticising her medical conditions, saying one thing and then later on completely changing the story. I’m sure someone will DM her and pull her up on it at some point, and she’ll post a response saying ohh my asthma suddenly got WORSE last week and you’re not my doctor, I’m not justifying myself to a hater, BLOCKED!!

Reactions: 36
You don’t need any evidence of exemption to download that pass/get a badge from TfL lol literally anyone can say they’re exempt

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I came back to this thread after seeing the exemption card! I have had servere asthma my whole life and I can barely breathe with hayfever but I still wear my goddamn mask for 8 hours a day at work! She should just be honest lol

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s been exposed so many times for exaggerating and dramaticising her medical conditions, saying one thing and then later on completely changing the story. I’m sure someone will DM her and pull her up on it at some point, and she’ll post a response saying ohh my asthma suddenly got WORSE last week and you’re not my doctor, I’m not justifying myself to a hater, BLOCKED!!
I can just imagine her hassling her GP until she got given a card tbh and then them just giving it to her to get rid of her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only have one working nostril and even that functions about 50% of the capacity its supposed to (not drugs related) and i'm perfectly capable of wearing a mask for hours at a time. I'd love to know what Grace's excuse is because I also don't buy her asthma is that severe... she wouldn't of risked going to Dubai if that was the case.

Reactions: 31
Grace used to claim all the time that she had “half lung capacity” on the comments of her YT vids. Funny how it only impacts her when she wears a mask, but she feels comfortable enough taking risks for the past year and a half ♥

Reactions: 31
This mask exemption thing really pisses me off. Like people have said, if she’s capable of doing intense workouts etc then she can surely wear one when she needs to (to protect other people’s lives ffs). I have quite bad asthma and yet I still always wear my mask even when I’m at work constantly walking/lifting stock (I work in essential retail). The cold weather triggers mine a lot and I actually found that wearing a mask helped my asthma during the winter months because it blocked out the cold air 😂

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.