Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jeffrey Grezos” - what a name 🤣. Also imagine having the time to have your 3rd or 4th holiday in a pandemic this year and when you come back you still have time to sit on your ass. Her life is genuinely so easy.
yet so hard working and feels guilty when she is not working :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Honestly she thinks she look super hard working by boasting “back to back calls” on holiday. But it honestly just screams privilege that she can go on holiday without taking annual leave

(minus half day for cancer tanning on beach of course 😻)

Reactions: 34
"Since when was France so good for les végétaliens"? There's literally only one vegan option on that whole menu... And unless Grezos posts a picture where you can clearly see the tofu imma bet that is NOT the option she ordered...

Reactions: 23
EA52CAB1-B94B-4EE1-A400-9859CAF75F84.png

this is really petty, obviously influencers don’t owe their followers anything and I know Instagram fitness is somewhat moving away from the aesthetic side of things and promoting how you feel instead. The past few months I’ve been annoyed by most of the things she posts but this post just made me feel sad. I miss the old grace that included us in get shreddy for summer, that motivated us to get to the gym and eat more volume. Looks like her chrysalis or whatever she was doing without us went well, she looks great not bashing her at all. I just can’t believe all her YouTube is gone for us to even go back to. Just so disinterested now :(

Reactions: 14
Bet she’d say ‘I’m not eating the salmon’ 🙄
They clearly both have fish in them and are clearly NOT the tofu bowl as I predicted 🙄 Also those nachos seem to have meat or fish... "France is so good for les végétaliens" lol does she even realize fish is not vegan?

Reactions: 10
The most toxic place on the internet 😂has she ever been on Reddit? Let alone one of the sites like 4chan (dunno if they still exist). Tattl in my experience is much kinder than the comments on guardian articles
Totally agree! I love Tattle because even when people disagree, theyre nice to each other. People on Reddit will straight up stalk you and threaten to burn your house down and kidnap your nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally agree! I love Tattle because even when people disagree, theyre nice to each other. People on Reddit will straight up stalk you and threaten to burn your house down and kidnap your nan.
you’ve obviously not been on the faye ellaby thread x

Reactions: 5
So she ordered fish then, confirmed?? I genuinely think she thinks fish is vegan the amount of sushi restaurants she goes to. Just say you’re a pescatarian and be on your way

also think she’s on holiday alone??? (Which is done, but there’s no one to blame it on)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The most toxic place on the internet 😂has she ever been on Reddit? Let alone one of the sites like 4chan (dunno if they still exist). Tattl in my experience is much kinder than the comments on guardian articles
Sorry off topic but i was contacted by her on a social media platform asking why I use tattle. I replied really late but my answer was “cause it’s fun”

View attachment 708628
this is really petty, obviously influencers don’t owe their followers anything and I know Instagram fitness is somewhat moving away from the aesthetic side of things and promoting how you feel instead. The past few months I’ve been annoyed by most of the things she posts but this post just made me feel sad. I miss the old grace that included us in get shreddy for summer, that motivated us to get to the gym and eat more volume. Looks like her chrysalis or whatever she was doing without us went well, she looks great not bashing her at all. I just can’t believe all her YouTube is gone for us to even go back to. Just so disinterested now :(
I started watching her years ago when I first watched her “10,000 calorie challenge” and I became obsessed with all her blogs but she’s deleted them and I’m pissed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.