Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s insanely busy (by her standards) it’ll be because she’s making everyone work x10 to push deadlines so big boss ceo can jet off on her hols x

I agree she won’t be busy. You can tell because every time she does a “day in the life of a ceo” type video for a magazine she ends up called out for trying to blag something stupid as taking the bins out as an afternoon graft.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So they’ve restocked that hideous tala print collection? Did it even sell out the first time? I didn’t see.

Reactions: 4
Her story abiut getting latte without milk... It was literally a meme going around recently. Surely if she ordered a latte without milk the barista would question it. Just another trying to be funny attention seeking from grace I bet. Also, she's going away again, but she's so busy guys
214038020_4188752054548221_8888995874889651656_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her story abiut getting latte without milk... It was literally a meme going around recently. Surely if she ordered a latte without milk the barista would question it. Just another trying to be funny attention seeking from grace I bet. Also, she's going away again, but she's so busy guys View attachment 700274
Omg no, it’s literally the ‘I accidentally put my alarm on my calculator’ tweet all over again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So they’ve restocked that hideous tala print collection? Did it even sell out the first time? I didn’t see.
Literally came to say this too! I’m in aus so I’m always hours late to launches & restocks. The logo launch definitely did not sell out, basically all sizes in all styles were left like 6 hours later and I remember checking the next day or so when she plugged it on her stories again. Makes me lol “restock”

Reactions: 7
Literally came to say this too! I’m in aus so I’m always hours late to launches & restocks. The logo launch definitely did not sell out, basically all sizes in all styles were left like 6 hours later and I remember checking the next day or so when she plugged it on her stories again. Makes me lol “restock”
LOL they're clowns. Then they basically confessed that they just kept stock separate to make it look like it sold out but it's so ugly that it didn't sell out. Then by classic TALA nature, just managed to "restock" in a matter of days. But oh wait they planned this in six months advanced right? So embarassing.

Reactions: 21
Her story abiut getting latte without milk... It was literally a meme going around recently. Surely if she ordered a latte without milk the barista would question it. Just another trying to be funny attention seeking from grace I bet. Also, she's going away again, but she's so busy guys
this girl is an enigma, as you said the barista would surely question it, also the fact it's an iced latte so would be espresso in a cup with a tit ton of ice - and what no questions were asked??? AND the fact that she said over like 3 stories, surely she could've posted a video right??
she BAFFLES me honestly someone take her internet access away from her please i beg she's such an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her story abiut getting latte without milk... It was literally a meme going around recently. Surely if she ordered a latte without milk the barista would question it. Just another trying to be funny attention seeking from grace I bet. Also, she's going away again, but she's so busy guys View attachment 700274
Why does she think people won’t notice 🙄🙄

this story literally only works in certain accents e.g Scotland. I don’t think anyone was mistaking her bloody RP english of “oat milk” when she’s probably gone to some south London, vegan coffee shop where that’s their most requested order.

how does she have mates??? Also highly doubt she just boarded the wrong flight

Reactions: 37
Why does she think people won’t notice 🙄🙄

this story literally only works in certain accents e.g Scotland. I don’t think anyone was mistaking her bloody RP english of “oat milk” when she’s probably gone to some south London, vegan coffee shop where that’s their most requested order.

how does she have mates??? Also highly doubt she just boarded the wrong flight
how is getting on the wrong flight possible?! they check your boarding pass so many times before you get on, and I cannot believe she is going on yet another holiday, I wonder to where?

Reactions: 33
7C5B2016-B0FB-43CB-9EA1-BACFD0929727.jpeg

This is the OG tweet. It works with a Scottish accent but definitely would not happen with Graces posh English accent!

Especially (as someone else said) because she asked for a LATTE which literally means MILK. 🧐

Reactions: 28
how is getting on the wrong flight possible?! they check your boarding pass so many times before you get on, and I cannot believe she is going on yet another holiday, I wonder to where?
i think she said france?

Reactions: 5
I don't know if it's been brought up recently but thought I'd share some explanation of Grace and her companies, after again claiming she works so hard and is a full time CEO to 2/3 different, extremely successful companies. I just find it extremely disingenuous and harmful.

Let's imagine that anybody (use yourself as the example) made a viral post on instagram and suddenly woke up with a million followers. Loyal followers who trust what you say and look up to you.
A large company realises you have a large, impressionable audience and email you and say "We create companies for people who have an audience, let's talk."
You have a meeting and they say, "Look, you have a million followers, we want to create a jewellery line for you. We have all the contacts, we have the manufacturing, we have the supply, we have the factories, we have the designs and we have the brand and logo all ready. You'll be the CEO and you can make decisions, but we'll do everything for you, the product, the marketing, the shipping, and we'll split the profits 50/50, how does that sound?"
You don't know much about jewellery, but.. this sounds perfect. You get to own a company, you get everything done for you and you can promote it on your page and make a ton of money, so deal agreed.
You promote your new line, you sell it through huge advertising, scarcity marketing, influencers and you sell out your launch as you have a lot of loyal followers who couldn't wait to buy it.
You are now the CEO of a successful jewellery company. You didn't need to do anything. You and a larger company profited off your impressionable and loyal audience and they got a product and to support someone they look up to. Everybody wins.
The next launch is next month. There is a meeting to discuss the colours of the next pieces of jewellery, they present you with some options. (Business meetings!!!) The options are blue, gold, red, silver. You choose silver and red. You are now a CEO who is making decisions and who is running the company. You upload to social media how hectic it is and how you have meetings and emails and so much to do. It's time for a holiday.
You promote the next launch again and it sells out.
You win a business award for your successful company.
The larger company is earning a lot of money from you and your audience, so they want to keep you 100% happy. They give you teams to talk to, they throw you parties and send you gifts. You can be as involved as you want to be. You can do nothing. You can be cc'd into every email. You can go on holiday for 6 months. The work is being done, the products are being created and marketed and sold either way. Though as it's your audience, it's helpful if you post. You are as busy as you want to be. You can portray your company and involvement however you want on social media.

That's basically the formula for these influencers and their brands. Some take the 'entrepreneur' title further than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Totally unrelated to anything else we’re talking about; but did anyone else notice that Mabel’s backing dancers were wearing TALA? It looked very out of place

Reactions: 12
Totally unrelated to anything else we’re talking about; but did anyone else notice that Mabel’s backing dancers were wearing TALA? It looked very out of place
Yeah I clocked this. The outfits looked pretty meh to say they were being worn by professional dancers with amazing figures. Definitely not "THE most flattering activewear I have ever seen" 🙄

Reactions: 25
Literally came here to say that !! 😒

I don't know if it's been brought up recently but thought I'd share some explanation of Grace and her companies, after again claiming she works so hard and is a full time CEO to 2/3 different, extremely successful companies. I just find it extremely disingenuous and harmful.

Let's imagine that anybody (use yourself as the example) made a viral post on instagram and suddenly woke up with a million followers. Loyal followers who trust what you say and look up to you.
A large company realises you have a large, impressionable audience and email you and say "We create companies for people who have an audience, let's talk."
You have a meeting and they say, "Look, you have a million followers, we want to create a jewellery line for you. We have all the contacts, we have the manufacturing, we have the supply, we have the factories, we have the designs and we have the brand and logo all ready. You'll be the CEO and you can make decisions, but we'll do everything for you, the product, the marketing, the shipping, and we'll split the profits 50/50, how does that sound?"
You don't know much about jewellery, but.. this sounds perfect. You get to own a company, you get everything done for you and you can promote it on your page and make a ton of money, so deal agreed.
You promote your new line, you sell it through huge advertising, scarcity marketing, influencers and you sell out your launch as you have a lot of loyal followers who couldn't wait to buy it.
You are now the CEO of a successful jewellery company. You didn't need to do anything. You and a larger company profited off your impressionable and loyal audience and they got a product and to support someone they look up to. Everybody wins.
The next launch is next month. There is a meeting to discuss the colours of the next pieces of jewellery, they present you with some options. (Business meetings!!!) The options are blue, gold, red, silver. You choose silver and red. You are now a CEO who is making decisions and who is running the company. You upload to social media how hectic it is and how you have meetings and emails and so much to do. It's time for a holiday.
You promote the next launch again and it sells out.
You win a business award for your successful company.
The larger company is earning a lot of money from you and your audience, so they want to keep you 100% happy. They give you teams to talk to, they throw you parties and send you gifts. You can be as involved as you want to be. You can do nothing. You can be cc'd into every email. You can go on holiday for 6 months. The work is being done, the products are being created and marketed and sold either way. Though as it's your audience, it's helpful if you post. You are as busy as you want to be. You can portray your company and involvement however you want on social media.

That's basically the formula for these influencers and their brands. Some take the 'entrepreneur' title further than others.
Can we pin this post permanently!

It really rattles me too because I have a couple of close friends who run their own companies and it is HARD WORK and A LOTS of sacrifice !!

It was the tala cycling shorts and sports bra with kitten heel boots for me

• Haha
Yes TALA and Grace could not shut up about it either. It was nauseating.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.