Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a fan of Grace and I’m so glad I found this page because you all see what I see now. She’s so self absorbed. Also, I think now that she’s deleting her Youtube and is trying to change her image to “hard working CEO boss babe” she’s going to lose a lot of fans (whoever is left lol). She got successful because of her youtube following and her original content she had before. Oh and she so quirky for getting a wrong coffee order and taking the wrong flight 😒🙄. Surely a CEO boss babe should be able to navigate her way through an airport. Like gimme a break.

Reactions: 41
I used to be a fan of Grace and I’m so glad I found this page because you all see what I see now. She’s so self absorbed. Also, I think now that she’s deleting her Youtube and is trying to change her image to “hard working CEO boss babe” she’s going to lose a lot of fans (whoever is left lol). She got successful because of her youtube following and her original content she had before. Oh and she so quirky for getting a wrong coffee order and taking the wrong flight 😒🙄. Surely a CEO boss babe should be able to navigate her way through an airport. Like gimme a break.
Same here. I started following her late, when she was in her last year of uni but she seemed a lot more down to earth & I liked that. Then over the last year or so I started to feel like she had become very inauthentic & it started to drive me crazy, like I couldn't be the only one seeing this? Then I found this site & I've been lurking. I feel better knowing it's not just me lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh and she so quirky for getting a wrong coffee order and taking the wrong flight 😒🙄. Surely a CEO boss babe should be able to navigate her way through an airport. Like gimme a break.
I can’t STAND when intelligent people act stupid on purpose. I find it really embarrassing, she’s clearly an educated woman, what is there to gain by acting so dumb?

Reactions: 30
Is this not normal??? I feel like it’s a pretty common occurrence to get a lotus biscoff with a coffee 😂
Aussie chiming in - I've never been given a Lotus biscuit with my coffee and now Im sad about it as if this is a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t STAND when intelligent people act stupid on purpose. I find it really embarrassing, she’s clearly an educated woman, what is there to gain by acting so dumb?
It's just her lame attempt at being funny, she's so desperately unfunny so I can understand your feeling of embarrassment. She's trying too hard and it's obvious. What's more cringe is what's already been mentioned, the oat milk joke she made a few days ago isn't even her own joke. The weird group chats she makes where she bothers the socials team and tries to be funny about that too :sick:

Reactions: 16
Aussie chiming in - I've never been given a Lotus biscuit with my coffee and now Im sad about it as if this is a thing 😂
Lotus biscuits are so 2020. It's always been a thing in most cafes but lotus stuff was everywhere last year-biscoff spread, biscoff cheesecake, biscoff ice cream. At this point it isn't even normal, I'm actually really fed up of seeing it! I just want my one little biscuit with a coffee back!

Reactions: 22
not being funny but isn’t the revolutionary daily dose just a less portable and more expensive berocca?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lotus biscuits are so 2020. It's always been a thing in most cafes but lotus stuff was everywhere last year-biscoff spread, biscoff cheesecake, biscoff ice cream. At this point it isn't even normal, I'm actually really fed up of seeing it! I just want my one little biscuit with a coffee back!
I get them when I give blood 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think anybody with an IQ over the average speed limit knew that the book was entirely just a massive cash grab from the publishers and Grace. Apparently Grace had a bidding war over the rights to publish before anything was even written. What does that tell you about the quality or the care taken for any substance in the book. I'm legit scared for what's next for Grace's fanbase to be force-fed or held upside down and shaken to make sure every penny is sucked from their bank accounts. The older you get, the more you realise how important it is to be financially secure, saving for a car, mortgage, house, investments etc Grace could be promoting that, but is so out of touch that she sees nothing wrong with CONSTANTLY pressuring her young, impressionable fans to buy (klarna still a thing?) some meaningless piece of product all for the profit for her and the larger companies that manage her. I really hope to see a conscience at some point in the near future, but I'm not holding me breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.