Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys…. it‘s actually a tag, i managed to tap on it 😂View attachment 622788
Wtf 🤯🤯 ok I apologise for questioning it 😂 but even now I can’t make out any letters. This makes no sense to me - she’s not even subtly promoting her brand in this story, she’s got the countdown and everything so why on earth wouldn’t you wanna put the tag in huge letters so people can go and check it out?! Strange girl

Reactions: 17
My sleep paralysis demon smiling at me from the end of my bed…
That smile looks so unnatural and uncomfortable like she's trying to show off as many teeth as possible. Her natural teeth are so much nicer she really didn't need veneers/bonds.

Reactions: 15
These are still my favourite 😂 why would you bother
who the hell would buy used earings or swimsuit bottoms?! And why does she not just donate her old clothes to a charity shop, hardly like she is living in poverty is it?

Reactions: 38
who the hell would buy used earings or swimsuit bottoms?! And why does she not just donate her old clothes to a charity shop, hardly like she is living in poverty is it?
always 💦 on that 👆grind 💸💸💸 girlboss dont🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️ boss without a 🤪🤪 side hustle 💰💰🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why is she wearing the top like this ???? Like it doesn’t even need to be pulled that far down. So confused by her
Came here to say this, her poor boobs 😭 her nips are gonna be inverted when she takes that off it’s digging in that far

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she wearing the top like this ???? Like it doesn’t even need to be pulled that far down. So confused by her
She looks ridiculous 🤣 WHY wear a top like that when it’s clearly too small OR she’s pulled it down to reveal more. What is she trying to achieve? Doesn’t look normal.
Also, I know this is a photo of Violet and I don’t meant to be THAT person, but SURELY (during a freaking global pandemic as well) shave your pubes OR wear underwear?!? I’m all for not shaving. But when it comes to hygiene and selling items on to other people?!!!? Christ.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've said this before but I'm so salty that someone so rich has no fashion sense. She could pay for the most beautiful clothes and pay for them to be tailored to her body perfectly but she still steps out in fits like this 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've said this before but I'm so salty that someone so rich has no fashion sense. She could pay for the most beautiful clothes and pay for them to be tailored to her body perfectly but she still steps out in fits like this 😭
Proof that money can buy material goods and experiences, but not class or the sense to purchase well fitting clothing

Reactions: 21
Looks horrible

She looks ridiculous 🤣 WHY wear a top like that when it’s clearly too small OR she’s pulled it down to reveal more. What is she trying to achieve? Doesn’t look normal.
Also, I know this is a photo of Violet and I don’t meant to be THAT person, but SURELY (during a freaking global pandemic as well) shave your pubes OR wear underwear?!? I’m all for not shaving. But when it comes to hygiene and selling items on to other people?!!!? Christ.
Nah that it fully horrible.

Reactions: 5
I don't get why she doesn't get a stylist, surely she knows some from tala? or do they never use them?

Reactions: 3
This is also quite obviously a fast fashion top as well. She spends so much money on leather designer gear but can’t invest in some sustainable pieces that don’t look like they’ll fall apart after 5 minutes??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.