Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow someone mentioned how few comments tala gets on insta and I just had a look, they don’t get more than 10?! Their engagement is shocking. It never used to be like this, even a few months ago. I guess people are finally realising how poor the quality is
It's launch day for their new drop and they have only got 2 comments on the announcement insta post 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow someone mentioned how few comments tala gets on insta and I just had a look, they don’t get more than 10?! Their engagement is shocking. It never used to be like this, even a few months ago. I guess people are finally realising how poor the quality is
Uhhh ok I just had a look too after reading your comment... So I scrolled through 'til beginning of April, and noticed April posts all had 500-1500 comments, with a very steady increase (like in the 500s for a few posts, then 600s, then 700s, etc) which I found odd... especially since their recent posts have like, 3. So I opened some of the comment sections and guys???? They're all fake comments? All posts (except the giveaways) have a handful of real comments at the top, and then the hundreds of others are literally just cake emojis??? It's really bleeping blatant too like they dont ever switch the emojis or anything.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Uhhh ok I just had a look too after reading your comment... So I scrolled through 'til beginning of April, and noticed April posts all had 500-1500 comments, with a very steady increase (like in the 500s for a few posts, then 600s, then 700s, etc) which I found odd... especially since their recent posts have like, 3. So I opened some of the comment sections and guys???? They're all fake comments? All posts (except the giveaways) have a handful of real comments at the top, and then the hundreds of others are literally just cake emojis??? It's really bleeping blatant too like they dont ever switch the emojis or anything.....
That was part of their 2 anniversary giveaway - they told everyone to comment the birthday cake emoji on as many posts as they like which is why a ton of their past posts have been flooded with it. I don't understand how you can fairly enter all of these people in a prize draw so I'll assume it was technically against giveaway laws.

I genuinely think the reason they get don't get much engagement as of late is because most of the comments on their old posts were from disgruntled customers, which I'm pretty sure they now delete. Their announcements about launches would have more people complaining about the glitchy website than expressing excitement about the launch itself. And obviously that's combined with the fact that the hype has definitely worn off a fair bit - they no longer sell out in minutes like they used to.

Reactions: 19
What happened to the giveaway she promised in return for positiva book reviews then?

Reactions: 17
It's launch day for their new drop and they have only got 2 comments on the announcement insta post 😬
I genuinely think she's completely irrelevant now. Is anyone even buying this spritz launch? There's also like literally two comments. Usually brands will repost posts that tagged the brand after purchasing and they post nothing which tells me no one is buying hahaha. What a great consistent business woman you are Grez.

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 11.08.56 PM.png

Also have you guys seen their ASOS stuff? Look at the discounts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What happened to the giveaway she promised in return for positiva book reviews then?
I genuinely think she's completely irrelevant now. Is anyone even buying this spritz launch? There's also like literally two comments. Usually brands will repost posts that tagged the brand after purchasing and they post nothing which tells me no one is buying hahaha. What a great consistent business woman you are Grez.
I think people have just got sick of her attitude during this pandemic, and even supporters of her aren't going to continue buying things that break

Reactions: 17
I think people have just got sick of her attitude during this pandemic, and even supporters of her aren't going to continue buying things that break
Yeah did she really think she was so amazing and special that people will keep blindly buying her trash quality clothes and that she'd get away for the rest of her life without improving the quality whilst arrogantly reducing her social media presence which is what got her here in the first place?

I hope she knows that she actually has to be an influencer if her "business" is being an influencer.

I'm in a lot of activewear fb groups and the reality is just that people are way over spending on poor quality activewear since so many influencers have flooded the space with their own brands. People just don't stand for it anymore. The environmental stuff doesn't hold especially when the quality is so tit.

Reactions: 21
I just can’t fathom spending so much money on activewear. I’m a runner and cyclist and I lift a lot and the only “designer” activewear I own I bought second hand.

I know it’s different for some folk but in my mind if I’m just gonna sweat in it I don’t see the point in spending a fortune on it 🤣

Reactions: 24
I’m new to the thread but why has she removed her YouTube channel? Sorry can’t face reading through 51 pages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m new to the thread but why has she removed her YouTube channel? Sorry can’t face reading through 51 pages 😂
The theory is that she needed to back up her presence as a self made hard working girl boss for her book release and her YT often highlighted how untrue those things are about her so she nuked it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She spoke about it during this interview.

But basically she said it was for mental health reasons and because it made her try too hard to be likeable (aka she couldn't handle being called out for her crappy actions)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As a self confessed drama queen who loves to over exaggerate, I actually cannot cope with how dramatic she is??? If she hadn’t commented literally nobody would have noticed this tiny scar on her stomach. It’s really bizarre how much she does this (I remember a video of her blowing out her birthday candles on one of her birthdays, and she says “I’m so asthmatic” twice because the first time nobody paid attention looool)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
As a self confessed drama queen who loves to over exaggerate, I actually cannot cope with how dramatic she is??? If she hadn’t commented literally nobody would have noticed this tiny scar on her stomach. It’s really bizarre how much she does this (I remember a video of her blowing out her birthday candles on one of her birthdays, and she says “I’m so asthmatic” twice because the first time nobody paid attention looool)
It’s only as big as it is bc she was a pillock and kept exercising and wearing tight clothes so her stitches kept popping 🙄

Reactions: 34
"slicing open my tummy without warning" wtf does that even mean? he ran up to her with a scalpel and just started hacking away? that asmatic thing is hilarious, and then posting it online for everyone to see her ridiculousness, so asthmatic that she was able to travel around without a mask during a disease that affects the lungs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Off topic but didn’t she claim to be allergic to her own hair at one point? Am I imagining this?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Off topic but didn’t she claim to be allergic to her own hair at one point? Am I imagining this?
Yeah - wasn’t it something like, she said she was allergic to her hair cos whenever she plucked her eyebrows, she sneezed?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"slicing open my tummy without warning" wtf does that even mean? he ran up to her with a scalpel and just started hacking away? that asmatic thing is hilarious, and then posting it online for everyone to see her ridiculousness, so asthmatic that she was able to travel around without a mask during a disease that affects the lungs :rolleyes:
I remember at the time she had the mole removed she said she'd 'had her stomach cut out' :ROFLMAO:

Yep! In this video at 9:28

Yeah - wasn’t it something like, she said she was allergic to her hair cos whenever she plucked her eyebrows, she sneezed?
She said when she brushes her hair it makes her sneeze profusely :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.