Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is also quite obviously a fast fashion top as well. She spends so much money on leather designer gear but can’t invest in some sustainable pieces that don’t look like they’ll fall apart after 5 minutes??
I hope.it is a fast fashion item, if she has paid anything more than £10for this it is a rip off the material looks cheap af (luckily she earned that £20 from depop to afford it 🤣)

Reactions: 9
This is also quite obviously a fast fashion top as well. She spends so much money on leather designer gear but can’t invest in some sustainable pieces that don’t look like they’ll fall apart after 5 minutes??
It's from House of CB, a brand which she has acknowledged is fast fashion/not sustainable but she supports it because it's owned by a woman. Apparently exploiting garment workers is okay as long as there's a woman at the helm allowing it to happen!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
this makes her bikini tops look well fitting :LOL:
this has me genuinely befuddled like you can see the top is bunching/empty at the sides like she just needs to scoop her boobs into it properly and it would look good? Like with all of these corset/milkmaid style tops? Wearing it like this doesn’t even make her boobs look bigger they look flattened? Is it to show off her bikini tan lines? If so why?

this is gonna keep me awake at night baffled

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she wearing the top like this ???? Like it doesn’t even need to be pulled that far down. So confused by her
Nah I’m sorry but that just looks straight up painful 🤢😂

It's from House of CB, a brand which she has acknowledged is fast fashion/not sustainable but she supports it because it's owned by a woman. Apparently exploiting garment workers is okay as long as there's a woman at the helm allowing it to happen!

The ironic thing is that there’s something on in the background whilst she’s wearing the house of CB top saying “exploitation of sweatshop workers in Malaysia” ohh grace 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What’s frustrating is the other two tops actually looked nice on her. She is pretty and toned and it hurts me that she then chooses a top like that, esp when she asked people to vote and then decided to go against what people chose anyway. Suggests to me that she already knew which one she wanted to wear amd she just wanted engagement / to show off

Reactions: 21
I have boobs similar to Grace and wear what you want but that brown top is doing NOTHING for her (would do nothing for me too)!

ETA you all beat me to it 😂

Reactions: 15
I have boobs similar to Grace and wear what you want but that brown top is doing NOTHING for her (would do nothing for me too)!

ETA you all beat me to it 😂
Same! My boobs are just too saggy for this kind of top lol. I'm all about body positivity but wearing this in public seems so uncomfortable😅

Reactions: 5
Is that too for real? 😂 When I read the first post about it I just figured another top that was too tight, but then saw the picture... There is no way anyone can think that looks good! I refuse to believe it.

Wearing that top may be the most shocking thing she's ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So very baffled surely the material can and should be pull up to go over the boobs. I wouldn’t ever normally criticise people’s outfits and I’m all for getting boobs out and people wearing what they want, but wtf you’d think someone a friend or sister would tell her that it’s not a good look

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Uploading the full video so it's not lost 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right which one of you just got yourself blocked???? 🤣

IT WAS F*KIN ONE OF YAS!!!
FF2B6357-4E54-494B-8274-1B4B5B48EE03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20210620-172646_Instagram.jpg

Imagine dropping a new sustainable collection and not providing customers a reason for the collection being sustainable. Make it make sense. Blatantly not giving a ffff about their own selling point. 😄

Reactions: 30
I’m sorry but her nights out look absolutely vile. Why is her flatmate pouring drinks over himself and spitting on himself? How can she act like a boss babe CEO and then hang around with pure scum like him 🤨
913F7A16-C38F-4A09-B322-F43423ACED6E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2021-06-21 12.42.13.png

When your personality is so boring and your sense of humour practically nonexistent, that you think that sharing this is absolutely hilarious.

Sarcasm in the workplace? Groundbreaking!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
View attachment 627306

When your personality is so boring and your sense of humour practically nonexistent, that you think that sharing this is absolutely hilarious.

Sarcasm in the workplace? Groundbreaking!!
Oh man I bet her employees absolutely can't stand her, imagine your CEO writing "hilarious" comments like this all the time, and thinking she's so funny she actually shares it on her social media. What other comments is she writing that don't make the cut onto social media if this is the best she's got?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.