Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different here ? OR is it the lack of filter lol
I genuinely can’t tell what’s real and what’s not with her face any more. It’s like the insta-grace, the grace from other people’s photos and the ~profesh-grace have three different faces…

Reactions: 19
Ooh they've answered now 🤔 "Turkey" very specific.
They made a big song and dance about that fancy factory in Portugal but most of their clothes aren't even made there anymore. Yet it's the factory they talk about most and have the most details for on their website (even having a video of the factory) but nothing for China and Turkey. If anything it's far more important they are transparent with the latter two factories because there's plenty of stories documenting the exploitation of garment workers there. There's a reason a lot of fast fashion companies are starting to manufacture out of Turkey.

Although, the last time they tried to be transparent about one of those factories they claimed it was in Hong Kong when it was actually in Shanghai, so I wouldn't trust any more factory videos from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Although, the last time they tried to be transparent about one of those factories they claimed it was in Hong Kong when it was actually in Shanghai, so I wouldn't trust any more factory videos from them.
I’ve never understood why they lied to say HK instead - is HK meant to have better conditions? As far as I was aware and having spent time there, they are still not great conditions

Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed none of her new collection has sold out?

With that I propose a new thread title:
Grace Beverley #16 Relevance drops, new Tala flops, when will the #adgift stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
B142FBD5-E8CB-4F99-9FFD-951605063B4F.jpeg

Unexpected? Hardly sustainable clothing when you don’t even know they’ve made extra stock.. and can’t be a well run company if they’ve just found more / been informed of new arrivals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 629298
Unexpected? Hardly sustainable clothing when you don’t even know they’ve made extra stock.. and can’t be a well run company if they’ve just found more / been informed of new arrivals
why would they advise the models to have this dead behind the eyes look?

Reactions: 15
They made a big song and dance about that fancy factory in Portugal but most of their clothes aren't even made there anymore. Yet it's the factory they talk about most and have the most details for on their website (even having a video of the factory) but nothing for China and Turkey. If anything it's far more important they are transparent with the latter two factories because there's plenty of stories documenting the exploitation of garment workers there. There's a reason a lot of fast fashion companies are starting to manufacture out of Turkey.

It’s likely they use an agent in China recommended by somebody in the industry. The agent would find factories to have their collections made and Tala would be unlikely to know much about the manufacturing process/working conditions from there. It’s all very sketchy.

If it turned out the factory was in Shanghai, goods were likely shipped from a port in HK and they tried to pass it off as being manufactured there! I’m just speculating but it would explain the inconsistency in quality, lack of bulk checks (pyjama gate) and general lack of info disclosed about the conditions workers are in.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 629298
"We've unexpectedly received this shipment" "looks like we will be dropping it tomorrow based on your votes" .....Do they even decide anything themselves or they're just letting things happen to them?? Such great management👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This like Wild, which I actually think grace invested in to save tax??
They’re all about sustainability but all their stock comes from China.

Reactions: 6
I’m just here for the top comments. What was she thinking. The jewellery gets me every time too.

Reactions: 7
It depends on the type of modelling in all honesty, commercial no, fashion, yes, beauty, here and there, fitness, varies, e-commerce, yessss
either way I guess it is better than Grace's standard sticking tongue out post :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.