Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god this is so cringe, its like she just posts things to indicate she has a job
Screenshot 2021-06-21 13.50.31.png

It's not the first time she's shared her comedic gems!

Screenshot 2021-06-21 13.52.25.png

And folks don't worry, she saves these to her biz nuggets highlights on Instagram, since they are apparently worthy of saving. Tbf there are loads of cringe gems in there like her presentation skills if you're ever bored lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She chooses to leave in the most random things. Are we meant to be impressed by ‘week 24’, ‘month to date’ and ‘looking ahead’?🤣
It's like a kid playing at being in the work place! Reminds me of when I was 16 and kinda intimidated by business spreadsheets and phrases like "time in lieu" or whatever at my first job. But as a CEO these things really shouldn't be like oooh how cool/impressive it's just basic day to day for most of her audience?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lmao I just got blocked for replying to the screenshot of that chat saying the top was awful in fairness. Funny thing is I’ve wrote to grace probably a handful of times over the years asking valid questions about clothes or workouts and she never once replied lol. Just goes to show that she does actually see all the messages but obvs shes too superior to reply.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Lmao I just got blocked for replying to the screenshot of that chat saying the top was awful in fairness. Funny thing is I’ve wrote to grace probably a handful of times over the years asking valid questions about clothes or workouts and she never once replied lol. Just goes to show that she does actually see all the messages but obvs shes too superior to reply.
Yes!! This!! When I used to like her (🤢😩) I would send lots of nice messages (with zero engagement back). Then as I started to realise who she truly was and sent one less than positive message it was an instant block!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Yes!! This!! When I used to like her (🤢😩) I would send lots of nice messages (with zero engagement back). Then as I started to realise who she truly was and sent one less than positive message it was an instant block!
lmao this!! she literally once posted one of my messages on her story, yet cba actually replying to me to say thanks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm one of those people within my workplace who regularly sends out all company emails which I'm aware are dull and are skimmed and promptly deleted

But you know what Grace? I still send those emails because if I don't I lose my job, and if that happens I can't simply fall back on my parents to shield me from the reality of life

Reactions: 27
I'm one of those people within my workplace who regularly sends out all company emails which I'm aware are dull and are skimmed and promptly deleted

But you know what Grace? I still send those emails because if I don't I lose my job, and if that happens I can't simply fall back on my parents to shield me from the reality of life
exactly, it is so obvious she has rarely worked in an office environment (apart from one internship)

Reactions: 18
I am all for roasting her but we really don’t need to bring classist and derogatory remarks into it plz and thank u xx
Oops sorry, didn't mean it to be offensive. I'm from a working class background myself so definitely wasn't intended to be classist xx

Is she wearing one of the Tala pyjama tops there? Good of our boss babe to make the effort 👏🏼

Reactions: 10
Oops sorry, didn't mean it to be offensive. I'm from a working class background myself so definitely wasn't intended to be classist xx

Is she wearing one of the Tala pyjama tops there? Good of our boss babe to make the effort 👏🏼
She does quite often dress in a chav style, even when she has all her expensive designer clothes on - she makes them look cheap and chav style. For some one who is a millionaire, you’d think she could hire a better stylist!

I’m also from working class background but I’d see calling someone a chav,
Something based on the way they dress not class background.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.