Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably hasn't found anyone to do her garden for free 🤣 who the hell would pay 20 for one mask?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And as we predicted, despite having a mole biopsied earlier this year and saying skin cancer runs in the family, she is back to lying in the sun all day. She is a very confusing person.

Reactions: 43
And as we predicted, despite having a mole biopsied earlier this year and saying skin cancer runs in the family, she is back to lying in the sun all day. She is a very confusing person.
I cannot believe less than 6 months (?) later she is in the sun like this, I am sure this cannot be what she was advised, if nothing else I would be covering the area where the biopsy was

Reactions: 25
So stupid. I thought tanning is not fashionable anymore lol

Also her lips look awful in that story, why does she keep doing that face

Reactions: 11
God, I cannot imagine forcing myself to sit out in the sun for hours on end, just for my tan to come out as tit and uneven as hers always looks. Why can she not just accept the fact she has naturally pale skin and just embrace it? Or just use fake tan and do it properly so it looks good?
I think she looks much nicer when she just leaves her skin natural tbh

Reactions: 21
God, I cannot imagine forcing myself to sit out in the sun for hours on end, just for my tan to come out as tit and uneven as hers always looks. Why can she not just accept the fact she has naturally pale skin and just embrace it? Or just use fake tan and do it properly so it looks good?
I think she looks much nicer when she just leaves her skin natural tbh
that stupid tan line on her boobs is just awful, imo her whole sense of style in everything is just awful

Reactions: 13
Long... longgg time lurker but couldn't go past the state of her grass in the background of the photo she posted of her dogs haircut with the poll. She has more time on then most people and money and she still can't maintain her garden??? was honestly shocked to see it that long. Poor dog
One of my favourite things about this whole website is seeing what tips people over the edge and makes them finally comment on a thread. The fact you broke your silence to comment on her uncut grass😭😂 that’s really funny

• Haha
Reactions: 70
THIS! Honestly influencers and their lack of acknowledgement of the dangers of skin cancer annoys me so much. I'm not saying they can't ever lay out in the sun because that'd be ridiculous, but for the love of god if you've had to have a biopsy and have a family history, please PLEASE educate your followers whenever you're going to lay out in the sun! I don't know if she did this when she originally said she needed a biopsy, but she could at the very least show herself using factor 50 (although i'm skeptical if she'd use that high an spf) or just quickly mention making sure you wear suncream, it's not difficult it'd take about 5 seconds. Its the same for Molly Mae and even Olivia Neill who has a lot of dark moles yet always uses sunbeds, it's such a bad message for young fans.

Reactions: 25
Even Lidl have a range of recycled plastic activewear now 🤣 But pls tell me how sustainable Tala is comparison to the competition…
1623565645043.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve only started to pay more attention to Grace in the last few months,I know she had minor surgery last year - was it for the removal of a cancerous mole?

Reactions: 2
I’ve only started to pay more attention to Grace in the last few months,I know she had minor surgery last year - was it for the removal of a cancerous mole?
Not cancerous, but one that had changed shape so had the potential to be cancerous.

Nice time for a reminder: if your moles change shape or consistency get it checked out!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Gleam will ever let Grace drop below 1 million followers. They keep paying for Tanya Burr's and she's even less relevant than Grace

Reactions: 15
How has she allowed her face to burn so much? Why is she so happy to rock around with this burned red face every summer?
B1FACFB7-59DD-4F88-BB3F-28DDAE813351.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I have her blocked on instagram because I was getting envious of her constant humble brag life and free/gifted stuff, but my gawwwddd she looks different to me.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2021-06-14 11.52.58.png

Sorry but how is "positively disruptive" a measurable category. Like what the duck would a 7 in positively disruptive even mean for example?!

stupid.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
I have her blocked on instagram because I was getting envious of her constant humble brag life and free/gifted stuff, but my gawwwddd she looks different to me.
same lmao and I was just thinking this. if she has her invisalign in that could be part of it, but her lips always look so off to me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.