Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To add onto the holiday discourse, the delta strain of the virus which originated in India has been found in the UK. Some countries in Europe are limiting UK travelers because they don't want to get this very countagious strain like what happened in the winter with the Kent strain....

Reactions: 10
Maybe she was taken on holiday but knew nothing about it and left after 5 mins. A bit like that house party she went to in Dubai :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
how do they know she's in greece?
I think someone misread here where people were talking about Oenone being in Greece (as the friend she is with tagged the location on an Instagram post), and thought we were talking about Grace.

This is why there is a ‘it stays on Tattle’ rule though as not only has the person messaging Grace made themselves look dumb, but also this forum where the information clearly originated.

Reactions: 46
Love that she's literally uploading videos from her garden to prove everyone wrong now.

But she's a big boss CEO who doesn't care what people think about her and is setting boundaries...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she was really at home in London and wanting to stop rumours surely she’d be posting regular, everyday posts instead of getting on her high horse and proving the “haters” wrong lmao

Reactions: 13
Maybe she just flew back so now showing she’s home 🤔🤔🤔
Edit: I also find it hilarious how much she cares about that msg

Reactions: 20
Yeah absolutely agree tbh realistically no one should be doing it, I guess the bar is set so low for influencers bc of how many of them have broken laws and behaved dangerously throughout this pandemic, so maybe that’s why her being on holiday rn doesn’t seem as bad to me.
Yeah you’re not wrong, think the bar is on the floor at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she post weird, evasive stories for a few days just so she could get confronted about being abroad and be able to clap back and make endless unfunny jokes about Greece for the next 5 days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just speculating but she said in her stories "what have they done to my poor dog" in reference to Ziggy's new haircut, which makes it me think she wasn't expecting him to come back with that kind of haircut. So I bet he was matted - every dog groomer will tell you they are constantly having to shave down cockapoo/maltipoo/doodles because their owners don't bother to do the brushing their coat needs. I'll bet anything he was matted and that's why they had to shave him down rather than her asking for a summer cut.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Just speculating but she said in her stories "what have they done to my poor dog" in reference to Ziggy's new haircut, which makes it me think she wasn't expecting him to come back with that kind of haircut. So I bet he was matted - every dog groomer will tell you they are constantly having to shave down cockapoo/maltipoo/doodles because their owners don't bother to do the brushing their coat needs. I'll bet anything he was matted and that's why they had to shave him down rather than her asking for a summer cut.
Judging by how gross she always looks in her own pics I doubt she is taking good care to groom that poor dog

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone see if she’s still losing followers? That social blade website does not work for me anymore lol

Reactions: 2
Long... longgg time lurker but couldn't go past the state of her grass in the background of the photo she posted of her dogs haircut with the poll. She has more time on then most people and money and she still can't maintain her garden??? was honestly shocked to see it that long. Poor dog

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.