Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she is on holiday and if she is being that calculated about it, she obviously know what she's doing is wrong. I'd rather she just said it with her chest instead of being sly lol.

Reactions: 23
Abroad somewhere that will require her to quarantine on return I imagine. (and maybe I'm cynical but I could see Grace breaking those rules...)

Reactions: 10
her latest story asking for online shop advice, not even anything specific she just wants to buy things. disgusting

Reactions: 15
Yeah starting to agree she is abroad. She is being oddly quiet and despite her being on annual leave she isn't posting much about what she is doing and I feel like she is posting old instagram stories.

There's no countries she could feasibly go to which are on the green list, so if she is abroad she will once again be ignoring the government guidance that all us peasants follow but rich influencers can ignore.

Reactions: 17
Yeah starting to agree she is abroad. She is being oddly quiet and despite her being on annual leave she isn't posting much about what she is doing and I feel like she is posting old instagram stories.

There's no countries she could feasibly go to which are on the green list, so if she is abroad she will once again be ignoring the government guidance that all us peasants follow but rich influencers can ignore.
her (ex?) friend oenone is abroad atm and clearly on somewhere not on the green list as she is not tagging where she is like she usually does and is ignoring questions abotu where she is

Reactions: 11
yeah i think if she was sunbathing in her garden like she's trying to pretend she is, she'd be posting pics of how nice her garden looks in the sun, the hot tub, probs ziggy being "broken" aka acting like every other dog, etc etc like usual.

i'm not 100% certain but i'm very suspicious lol

Reactions: 24
I just like how she has pulled the shorts right up her legs to try and hide the fact that they’re designed horribly and if you wear them normally, they cut off your blood supply and look dreadful.
86135257-9E19-4DDF-8A07-8DCBBBBAF6F5.jpeg

Regarding her being on hols, I think she probably is tbh but (and this may be a very unpopular opinion) I don’t think it’s too terrible if she’s fully vaccinated. She’s been a massive selfish covidiot this entire pandemic though so still duck her lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 19
her (ex?) friend oenone is abroad atm and clearly on somewhere not on the green list as she is not tagging where she is like she usually does and is ignoring questions abotu where she is
She’s in Greece staying at her friends abbys villa, so deffo not on the green list! Doubt she will quarantine

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She is in Greece, the friend she is on holiday with tagged her location in her stories a few days ago.

Reactions: 11
Regarding her being on hols, I think she probably is tbh but (and this may be a very unpopular opinion) I don’t think it’s too terrible if she’s fully vaccinated.
Even if you’re fully vaccinated, it’s still not known whether you can carry the virus and spread it to other people and on the gov website it says you’re still not supposed to go to amber countries. Grace has proven she doesn’t care though.

I highly doubt it’s an essential trip she’s on either if she is on holiday.

Reactions: 31
I’m always amazed that she’s just turned 24 - her makeup and fillers make her look years older, it’s really not a good look

Reactions: 31
Even if you’re fully vaccinated, it’s still not known whether you can carry the virus and spread it to other people and on the gov website it says you’re still not supposed to go to amber countries. Grace has proven she doesn’t care though.

I highly doubt it’s an essential trip she’s on either if she is on holiday.
Yeah absolutely agree tbh realistically no one should be doing it, I guess the bar is set so low for influencers bc of how many of them have broken laws and behaved dangerously throughout this pandemic, so maybe that’s why her being on holiday rn doesn’t seem as bad to me.

Reactions: 14
So tempted to reply to her stories with ‘we know you’re abroad’ but I don’t want to get blocked 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.