Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know different brands end up releasing similar colors all the time, but Alphalete JUST launched shorts this style and color so I find it a little sus.
27E32623-D953-4E08-BEB4-3995D9483A9C.png
60856080-4F3B-4D02-B5C0-64850230754E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“Staycation in my back garden (or Greece you’ll never know) 🤨🤨 was she not tagged in Greece and clearly on holiday?? Had a while off this thread so I think I missed this?

How are you advertising shorts that rolled up?? It looks so uncomfortable
The insecurity and denial coming off her posts is the reason I had to delete and unfollow! It’s like she always turns it outwards on other people and is soooo passive aggressive but she’s literally talking to herself??

Just stop wearing clothes tht are too small hun and you might feel better!

Reactions: 25
is anyone else confused that tala's new summer range is joggers and sweatshirts lol, i'm sweating just looking at them

Reactions: 31
“Staycation in my back garden (or Greece you’ll never know) 🤨🤨 was she not tagged in Greece and clearly on holiday?? Had a while off this thread so I think I missed this?

How are you advertising shorts that rolled up?? It looks so uncomfortable
That was Oenone not grace

Reactions: 10
Can't believe that she's allowing her face to get burnt after all those facial treatments and face lasers with Dr Esho for her acne scarring, doesn't she know that UV radiation makes acne scarring 10 times worse?! Also no point in her getting botox for wrinkles when she's baking her face in the sun which will give her premature wrinkles, please make it make sense!

Reactions: 30
Can't believe that she's allowing her face to get burnt after all those facial treatments and face lasers with Dr Esho for her acne scarring, doesn't she know that UV radiation makes acne scarring 10 times worse?! Also no point in her getting botox for wrinkles when she's baking her face in the sun which will give her premature wrinkles, please make it make sense!
Literally anyone into skincare will tell you that you HAVE to use SPF on your face

Reactions: 18
That bag in her stories is worth almost £500. And it’s made of leather 🙄 so bored of her “veganism” and insta flexes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Her boobs and thighs are begging for a bigger size in literally every outfit she wears. If her range doesn’t even look good on the body of an insta gym baddie (🤢) who is it possibly going to flatter?

Reactions: 23
Grace must get so much genuinely heinous crap in her inbox - most likely full-on creeps and then people raising awareness about genuine issues. But she just uses her platform to "clap back" at people that accuse her of lying about going abroad during a pandemic - which she fully has done before?! The level of gaslighting and manipulation is nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Grace must get so much genuinely heinous crap in her inbox - most likely full-on creeps and then people raising awareness about genuine issues. But she just uses her platform to "clap back" at people that accuse her of lying about going abroad during a pandemic - which she fully has done before?! The level of gaslighting and manipulation is nuts
Imagine having a platform where one post can change a small business’ fortune and it cost you £0 to post. Yet you fill it with mundane shite every day instead

Reactions: 13
i can't believe shreddy & tala are both bleeding followers on social media and she releases a book and a podcast about how to be a business women 😭 how is she not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i can't believe shreddy & tala are both bleeding followers on social media and she releases a book and a podcast about how to be a business women 😭 how is she not embarrassed
Getting richer softens the blow i imagine. I don't think she cares about producing quality stuff and content, she cares about what makes her the most money

Reactions: 22
Getting richer softens the blow i imagine. I don't think she cares about producing quality stuff and content, she cares about what makes her the most money
thats so true! plus we all knew she'd jump ship as soon as she got bored or the brands stopped being popular

Reactions: 12
I feel like she thinks selling tala on tiktok is really clever and she’s going to make loads of money off it bc you can get a massive reach on there, but like surely theyre going to put some sort of limit on it so you don’t get videos going viral and reaching like millions of people. Like apparently you go on the creator fund they limit how many people see your videos or something?
But yeah trust her to try and use a kids app to flog her tit tala products 😭

I feel like she thinks selling tala on tiktok is really clever and she’s going to make loads of money off it bc you can get a massive reach on there, but like surely theyre going to put some sort of limit on it so you don’t get videos going viral and reaching like millions of people. Like apparently you go on the creator fund they limit how many people see your videos or something?
But yeah trust her to try and use a kids app to flog her tit tala products 😭
I just really doubt tala are going to go viral tbf they aren’t interesting or different enough to warrant it and I don’t think their social media team really understand how to best utilise the app. They can’t even apply for the creator fund yet as they don’t have 10k followers or enough views (and I’m not fully sure if they could as they should have a business account and not a creator account).

TikTok can be a great promo tool but I have a feeling Grace thinks it’s easier to hack than she realises. It’s not the same when you have to build an authentic following based on actual support of your brand, and not from your (dwindling) existing following on insta.

Reactions: 20
I just really doubt tala are going to go viral tbf they aren’t interesting or different enough to warrant it and I don’t think their social media team really understand how to best utilise the app. They can’t even apply for the creator fund yet as they don’t have 10k followers or enough views (and I’m not fully sure if they could as they should have a business account and not a creator account).

TikTok can be a great promo tool but I have a feeling Grace thinks it’s easier to hack than she realises. It’s not the same when you have to build an authentic following based on actual support of your brand, and not from your (dwindling) existing following on insta.
Yeah you put it exactly, they’re treating tiktok like it’s their instagram page and it’s just like... that’s not really how it works. Grace is so uncreative and boring though, I doubt she would be able to think of ideas for videos that would go viral / make content that really captures peoples interests, or employ anyone that would either.
She’s said herself she doesn’t even use tiktok as well which I find weird. Tbh I think as much as she claims to in her book, she doesn’t really understand young people, their interests or their humour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Her energy is so manic in her recent Instagram story about the spritz collection it stresses me out. She cuts off what she’s saying to mention her tan and the weather? Weird vibes.

I'm skipping through the podcast she did and although we know her dad has been offering consultancy services on the cheap, it sounds like he is way more heavily involved than we might have thought. She talks about having meetings with him every day and it seems he is the person in charge of "scaling" TALA (from 43.30). She likes to present the idea that as soon as she started her businesses she detached herself from the benefits of her family privilege, but it looks like her family connections and wealth will be instrumental in growing TALA beyond a merch brand.

funny she says 20 people at tala. There’s only 15 people on LinkedIn and one says they’re based in Pakistan

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.