Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her energy is so manic in her recent Instagram story about the spritz collection it stresses me out. She cuts off what she’s saying to mention her tan and the weather? Weird vibes.
It's the same with her podcast, I don't know how anyone listens to it the whole way through - the way she talks is so frenetic and anxiety inducing. I had a quick listen to a few parts of her most recent podcast and her guest Shopé Delano talks in a really calm and measured way, then Grace jumps in shouting her garbled takes on things and throws the energy off. I don't think she used to talk like this in her YouTube videos.

Reactions: 21
It's the same with her podcast, I don't know how anyone listens to it the whole way through - the way she talks is so frenetic and anxiety inducing. I had a quick listen to a few parts of her most recent podcast and her guest Shopé Delano talks in a really calm and measured way, then Grace jumps in shouting her garbled takes on things and throws the energy off. I don't think she used to talk like this in her YouTube videos.
I just saw her story talking about the latest podcast, how is she discussing entry level jobs etc when she has never had one?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
i barely post on here but i actually find it hilarious what grace puts in her biz nuggets highlights. like yeah put some business content on there for sure but a video of you dancing to the music of la la land solely bc it was a work break? girl….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s going to seriously regret not wearing a proper supportive bra when she’s older ans she’s all saggy! That recent pic in the white bralette just looks awful.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to seriously regret not wearing a proper supportive bra when she’s older ans she’s all saggy! That recent pic in the white bralette just looks awful.
Bras don't really limit the amount of sag your boobs are going to have when you age. It's really just genetics... But I agree that aesthetically her tops never look good.

Reactions: 26
Bras don't really limit the amount of sag your boobs are going to have when you age. It's really just genetics... But I agree that aesthetically her tops never look good.
came here to say the same, what she will regret are all these awful photos imo :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does tala have no real identity as a brand? They claim to be an activewear brand but this new collection is the absolute last thing I'd want to be 'active' in...last year they brought out super tight mini skirts and bodycon dresses, then pyjamas, plus those weird shell suit things...what is this brand trying to be exactly? Maybe they've realised that as you can't work out without the clothes ripping they should change their approach...

Reactions: 41
Is it just me or does tala have no real identity as a brand? They claim to be an activewear brand but this new collection is the absolute last thing I'd want to be 'active' in...last year they brought out super tight mini skirts and bodycon dresses, then pyjamas, plus those weird shell suit things...what is this brand trying to be exactly? Maybe they've realised that as you can't work out without the clothes ripping they should change their approach...
I love your username so much 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely do not understand why she makes her tags so small they can’t even be seen? Even when it’s her own brand surely you want people to be able to click it to go to the brand homepage no??

(It’s on the door/window frame thing for anyone wondering, took me a while lol)

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here.. she should also be wearing a face mask (maybe she could wear one of Tala’s 🙄). Doesn’t matter if you’re on an open platform, if you’re in a train station you should be wearing one ffs

i’m sorry those shorts are pulled so far up her ass i’m pretty sure part of her cooter is kissing the platform 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here.. she should also be wearing a face mask (maybe she could wear one of Tala’s 🙄). Doesn’t matter if you’re on an open platform, if you’re in a train station you should be wearing one ffs
Hahahahahha what the duck why has she got her bare arse all over the dirty floor, these influencers are disgusting man

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does Tala even do well? If you look at any of their posts they barely get any comments, even when they're announcing a new collection. I've seen Amazon activewear brands with more engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow someone mentioned how few comments tala gets on insta and I just had a look, they don’t get more than 10?! Their engagement is shocking. It never used to be like this, even a few months ago. I guess people are finally realising how poor the quality is

Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever complained to the ASA about graces complete lack of transparency when she puts Ad in the smallest letters possible or never writes it when she talks about her own brands?

Reactions: 21
I genuinely do not understand why she makes her tags so small they can’t even be seen? Even when it’s her own brand surely you want people to be able to click it to go to the brand homepage no??

(It’s on the door/window frame thing for anyone wondering, took me a while lol)
I’ve been looking at this for ages and still can’t spot the ‘ad’ or the tala tag?! Can someone draw a circle round it please 😂

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever complained to the ASA about graces complete lack of transparency when she puts Ad in the smallest letters possible or never writes it when she talks about her own brands?
I really dont thinkthe asa does anything with influencers I myself (and others on here) have complained numerous times about niomi smart and nothing has ever been done

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.