Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer Logic #1:

1. SUPPOORTT SMOLL BUSINESSEZZ GUYTYYS!! Pleaseee, now more than EVAA!
2. Pay yorrr workers! Pay fair wagesss! Know your worth!! MY mortgage can't be paid in Expozuree!! P's not Peas!!!
3.. "Does anybody know any business local *ethical* places that clean gutters*? (*any business that a two second google search could find, but wouldn't allow them to get business to offer free service and they would have to support them financially)
4. Get offers for free work for small business trying to make ends meet and hope to get work off the back of your post/story but never do.
5. Accept free labour and enjoy the satisfaction of not having paid for it even though you are extraordinarily well off and in a position to help.
6. Feel so good and happy that you helped a small business get LOTTSSS of followers and exposure and work!! You truly are a godsend!! (Also bonus SAVINGQUEEENN: Double entrepreneur!!)
7. Post story about how hard it is to do what you do. Then share a post about supporting small business from somebody else.
8. LONG LUNCH from 11 and call it a day at 1, you've EARNNEED IT!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Why this face??????? (second and third pic) Please stop. I don't understand. Why. Please. Your lips are already relatively plump. Stop

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t know if it’s her make up in this photo and the clips of her shooting today, but whoever has done her eye make up or in general has make her look very tired and the opposite or a face lift and a bright under eye

Reactions: 4
Dunno how grace is doing a shoot in her garden when it’s an absolute show

pull your finger out your arse and give it a mow
how long before we see a "recommendations for best lawnmower models / gardening services in London pls xx" fckin scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 28
how long before we see a "recommendations for best lawnmower models / gardening services in London pls xx" fckin scruff
I swear she’s already done that?! Or was it for a landscape designer to re do the garden? Cant keep up with the begs.

Reactions: 13
I swear she’s already done that?! Or was it for a landscape designer to re do the garden? Cant keep up with the begs.
Haha you're right, she fished for a free garden makeover at the start of this year: https://tattle.life/threads/grace-b...nips-girlboss-tips.12509/page-35#post-3411519

I'm guessing none of the companies that messaged her offered it for free - she wanted the project started ASAP yet nothing has happened. With all the money she has, she could have the most beautiful little garden full of natural plants and other greenery and she wouldn't have to lift a finger to maintain it because she could hire a gardener. But instead she wants a featureless decked garden that's going to go out of style in a few years. Having a garden in London is such a rarity that I think I'd want to take advantage of creating some green space for myself rather than make it look like a pub garden!

Reactions: 48
Having a garden in London is such a rarity that I think I'd want to take advantage of creating some green space for myself rather than make it look like a pub garden!
This kind of gets on my nerves about her garden, the decked bit with the pergola literally takes up half the space

Reactions: 11
I feel like that’s such a theme with her whole house! So many wasted spaces and pointless things, she has a pantry/loo combined off the side of the kitchen (???), a sofa shoved in the kitchen/dining and then a massive formal living area that no one uses (same with the babe cave). She didn’t even create a dedicated study considering she’s a millionaire CEO who’s constantly #working, it’s just a desk shoved to the side of a wall??? And then again she always does online zoom things sat from her dressing room anyway so what’s the point? You can definitely tell she designed the renovation herself before actually living there and working out what she needed! Then the garden like you say, got rid of so much precious space and grass, that gets no sunlight anymore anyway because of the obnoxious extension!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her showing that persons DM questioning her shopping sustainable. LOOOL her response!!
“I find it so hard to find men getting these DMs” errrr yes they would if they preached about the importance of sustainability.

Also, yes you haven’t shopped in store since July last year like many others! This would have held some weight if we wasn’t in a pandemic!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Actively flaunting your wealth and wasteful purchases is a big yikes when you demonise working class people for shopping on PLT 🥴 the fact she's so defensive just shows she knows she's in the wrong...overconsumption is okay as long as it's designer I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.