Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Als why do they go to the ship all the time?? Like London us FULL of pubs and bars. Imagine being so unimaginative you have to go the exact same place every time you leave the house

Reactions: 25
You can hear someone in the background shout in an angry tone "stop doing tit like that" and it definitely sounds like Grace
You're right, it's definitely Grace and she's very upset with him 🤣 bet they all secretly hate eachother

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Als why do they go to the ship all the time?? Like London us FULL of pubs and bars. Imagine being so unimaginative you have to go the exact same place every time you leave the house
Cause it’s one of those places to be seen. A few years ago my friends insisted we went there all the time and Conor Maynard would insist on bumping into people so people would notice him, loser.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So she’s at the pub again, this time with him doing this...? I don’t get why a boss babe ceo millionaire would want to hang out in public with someone behaving so appallingly tbh
View attachment 566963
View attachment 566964
as if he had an article posted about him in the sun talking about how attractive he is. behaviour like a child, but a pensioner's hairline

he is literally dribbling all over the table, in a pandemic no less :sick: bleeping plague demon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
as if he had an article posted about him in the sun talking about how attractive he is. behaviour like a child, but a pensioner's hairline

he is literally dribbling all over the table, in a pandemic no less :sick: bleeping plague demon
A pensioner's hairline 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Looool pensioners hairline😩 he’s a mess.
Yeah and how disrespectful to the staff, no one wants to clean up beer you’ve spat all over the table

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her sister foodlovingflora) has just got a rescue puppy - and I’ve gotta say, as someone who follows both sisters, I really rate Flora! I think she’s a decent person (I’m sure she has flaws) but she seems to genuinely have a commitment to sustainability and the way she deals with her house/lifestyle and now her dog just couldn’t even match up to Grace! I’m consistently disappointed in how much Grace just abandoned any morals for money 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her sister foodlovingflora) has just got a rescue puppy - and I’ve gotta say, as someone who follows both sisters, I really rate Flora! I think she’s a decent person (I’m sure she has flaws) but she seems to genuinely have a commitment to sustainability and the way she deals with her house/lifestyle and now her dog just couldn’t even match up to Grace! I’m consistently disappointed in how much Grace just abandoned any morals for money 🤷🏻‍♀️
It really annoyed me that Grace barely did any research before getting the dog. I think she's one of those people who thinks having a family dog while you're growing up means you can raise a puppy no problem without any preparation. I remember a few days after she got him she tweeted her followers begging for help because he was crying through the night. Can't understand how she wasn't she prepared for that - it's one of the most common issues you have to overcome with any new puppy and it's featured in every puppy training book out there. The fact she had no idea what to do, to the point where she was asking her 18 year old twitter followers for advice, kinda shows how much of an impulse buy that dog was.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Completely new here, can anyone tell me the following things lol
1) what surgery has she had?
2) why did she delete her youtube channel?
3) I read somewhere some girl reached 38K on instagram by doing nothing but can't remember the name, who is she? lol thanks in advance xxx

Reactions: 3
Yeah, Flora seems a lot more thoughtful and down to earth than Grace and her ego. I can't help notice her bottom lip looks really chapped and sore, but she's nice and natural-looking, doesn't eye-duck the camera, pout, or do ridiculous poses etc like Grace.

Reactions: 10
Completely new here, can anyone tell me the following things lol
1) what surgery has she had?
2) why did she delete her youtube channel?
3) I read somewhere some girl reached 38K on instagram by doing nothing but can't remember the name, who is she? lol thanks in advance xxx
1. Don't think she's had any surgery, but what she has definitely done is Invisalign + composite bonding on her teeth which imo ruined her unique features and her smile, she had a very charming smile. There are speculations that she's had fillers etc but I don't personally see it, Grace uses so many filters and knows how to pose and whatnot. When that photo was shared of her by another influencer when they were breaking lockdown rules to do pottery or whatever, you could see her real face and it still looks like what we're used to seeing before she went filter crazy.

2. She's never addressed this, I actually think she's just put all videos on private but anyways; she's never given an actual reason and I doubt she ever will.

3. Idk what you're referring to here lol, anyone have an idea?

Reactions: 18
1. Don't think she's had any surgery, but what she has definitely done is Invisalign + composite bonding on her teeth which imo ruined her unique features and her smile, she had a very charming smile. There are speculations that she's had fillers etc but I don't personally see it, Grace uses so many filters and knows how to pose and whatnot. When that photo was shared of her by another influencer when they were breaking lockdown rules to do pottery or whatever, you could see her real face and it still looks like what we're used to seeing before she went filter crazy.

2. She's never addressed this, I actually think she's just put all videos on private but anyways; she's never given an actual reason and I doubt she ever will.

3. Idk what you're referring to here lol, anyone have an idea?
to point #1 - I don’t think she’s had fillers but I definitely think she’s had botox (look at her eyebrows and forehead movements). And botox wears off depending on your metabolism, so it’s likely that photo could’ve come from a time when it had been broken down for a while.

but that’s just my opinion! frankly most people in social media have had some kinda of botox or filler work because it’s gotten so cheap and easy to do, and it’s very non invasive.

Reactions: 17
I love Flora! I once asked her a question about running and she replied and wrote a whole blogpost about it a few weeks later! I think she's happy where she's at and doesn't feel te need to hoard lots of wealth or become a bossbabe

Reactions: 19
I think she has just had Invisalign which can change your face a lot but she uses filters on every single story which give the Botox and filler look?!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is aware how big headed she is 🤔
I was just looking at her sister's account, it is so crazy how different they are. The house she has bought is nice but not some kind of flashy home like grace's, they have got almost all the furniture on gumtree second hand and they are doing most of the renovations (from what I can see) themselves

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.