Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she gets DMs like this is because one day she'll be preaching to her followers saying to shop small/local/sustainable, yet at the same she wants to be able to flaunt her materialism à la Molly Mae Hague. I don't think it's sexist to point out the hypocrisy of claiming to be a champion of sustainability when she is probably in the top 1% in terms of her consumption rates. She gets to benefit and profit off the label of being 'sustainable', meanwhile she is clearly buying new clothes every single week - wow I wonder why people are pissed off?!

Also, "I'm so gassed to see you live your boujie life as you should" - this girl has always lived the boujie life, she has been dripping in designer products since she was a teenager. It's depressing that people think riches to riches should be the kind of "success" we should be celebrating.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thing is, she posts the mirror selfie’s in prada KNOWING she will get dms like this (and rightfully so cause she’s going against everything she preaches). She defo had her response planned out before she even received the dms. Maybe just don’t post it in the first place grace? we are in a pandemic where people are losing their jobs all over so it’s not really the time to be bragging about your prada purchases anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
What successful male friends with 1m followers does she have?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes Grace, it’s because of misogyny that we have an issue with your flaunting your wealth. It’s definitely not that it’s tasteless for a private school Chelsea old money girl to be flaunting her latest Prada purchase while we’re in the midst of a pandemic where thousands of people have lost their jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
duck off Grace and have a day off. Don’t want those comments? Don’t upload your entire shopping journey, shouldn’t be hard since you apparently ‘hate using’ Instagram should it?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She has the mindset of a 15 year old I swear to god. I cannot imagine acting like such a princess ffs, big boss babe ceo and she’s crying coz someone said ‘thought you were trying to be sustainable?’.
Ngl I do love it when she exposes herself for the absolute brat she is though, so embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She hasn’t bought anything since July because it’s all bloody been gifted…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She has the mindset of a 15 year old I swear to god. I cannot imagine acting like such a princess ffs, big boss babe ceo and she’s crying coz someone said ‘thought you were trying to be sustainable?’.
Ngl I do love it when she exposes herself for the absolute brat she is though, so embarrassing
She is absolutely vile. I look forward to the day when a whole lot more people are able to see through her.

Reactions: 30
Her playing the sexism card whenever she gets rightfully criticised is getting so old. I’m so done with her like actually duck off. She does this every fcking time. Does she know what sexism is? This is why some people won’t take feminists seriously, actually makes my blood boil.
Also she says block and move on - take your own advice then rather than sharing it so people can flood into her dms to affirm her decisions and call her a boss witch ceo

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Maybe she’s right that successful men get a better reception than she does but that’s not the point. Her behaviour would still be annoying and objectionable if she was a man. Men should be criticized for crappy behaviour too! Instead she aspires to be crappy but get away with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
this girl is straight up delusional 🥴🥴 just buy your prada tit and go !! i've never seen anyone old money act as tacky as her

Reactions: 27
She added these stories to her "rules" highlight 🤣 omg I can't 😭🤣
I forgot this highlight existed lol, she’s so embarrassing it’s unbelievable.

To me the fact that her response is so defensive says a lot. It’s hard to keep up with tit you don’t believe in, I’ll give her that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you buy a Prada bag when a lot of people are struggling financially and don't post about it, did it even happen?

Her desire to show off and remind everyone she is better than them as can afford to partake in high end consumerism seems to have slowly overriden her desire to push her greenwashed, poor quality clothes.

Reactions: 41
She’s such a child. It’s been clear from the beginning that she doesn’t give a crap about sustainability and the whole thing is entirely performative. She’s bored of keeping up the charade now.

Reactions: 40
"its not your business what anyone else is buying" is a very odd statement from a CEO of a "sustainable fashion brand".

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Maybe she’s right that successful men get a better reception than she does but that’s not the point. Her behaviour would still be annoying and objectionable if she was a man. Men should be criticized for crappy behaviour too! Instead she aspires to be crappy but get away with it.
She absolutely is. I don’t doubt it for a second but I swear she only ever mentions this when someone has criticised her to throw it back at them and play the victim. Rather than admitting to hypocrisy or whatever the issue of the day is. Your last sentence is spot on

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.