Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Another Grace ‘esque’ tweet. I really hate these articles about ‘self made’ people when they’re never self made at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey guys, please can someone set up a thread for Grace's sister Flora? Aka. Food Fitness Flora? Thanks!

Reactions: 11
Just a lot of tea under her newest video btw 🤣
I don't know if thats tea, more just runner's snobbery 😂 I love flora I think she's so lovely, plus she never claimed to be the worlds best runner she just films her runs and uploads it to youtube, idk why everyone expects her to have olympian level times haha

Reactions: 29
Hey guys, please can someone set up a thread for Grace's sister Flora? Aka. Food Fitness Flora? Thanks!

Already is one!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Umm guys what is this?? Did they forget to use a lint roller before taking the pic? Or is the fabric made like this? Cant decide which is worse.... Who on earth would look at this and want to buy the set?

And then Grace brags about having a crazy eye for detail 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Umm guys what is this?? Did they forget to use a lint roller before taking the pic? Or is the fabric made like this? Cant decide which is worse.... Who on earth would look at this and want to buy the set?

And then Grace brags about having a crazy eye for detail 🙄
It also looks stained... or at least badly edited. They seriously do not give a tit anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Yet they fully ignore any comment asking for help with an order ... But it's okay at least they're hILAriOUs 🤪

Screenshot_20210402-071317.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Double post but I swear there's a viral tweet that's relevant to grace nearly every day lol

Screenshot_20210402-090030~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sorry, but she must be using a body-slimming filter. No way is her stomach smaller than her head.
those leggings really aren't flattering, she has a really good bum/legs but here it looks weirdly flat

Sorry, but she must be using a body-slimming filter. No way is her stomach smaller than her head.
perhaps, she also always takes photos at that angle that hides the actual width of her stomach and shows off her bum. she ALWAYS poses like that, it’s so annoying

Reactions: 20
her latest instagram post... she looks like she just needs a good wash, how is this a professional look for a zoom call?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hope I’m not offending anyone but I find this pose very 2018 “all that matters is a huge butt” and think in 2021 the world has moved on a bit

Reactions: 41
Saw it mentioned on sophia and cinzia's thread that grace is on their podcast next week.... this should be good 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.