Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is that a Tala deodorant they're about to release?? More absolutely random crap to sell to their audience 😂

what even is the purpose of the brand at this point - one day its activewear, then bamboo cutlery, then windbreaker sets (??), then coats, then loungewear, then oops back to fitness, then pjs, now deodorant??

oh and don't forget the apple leather bag that abolutely no one asked for!!
Not sure if anyone remembers seeing her story a while back but she’s actually an investor for WILD 😂 so obvs they were going to do a collab! It’s so random.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just to say to people talking about filters etc. Yeah she does definitely use them but I’ve seen her in real life and her skin is amazing. I think it’s lasers or some kind of prescription but yeah. Crazy good skin now!

Hahahaha they’re doing an April Fools 🤪
The amount of people in the comments section of talas post like omg 😍😍 love it! show how they're either mostly bots or fans who would literally support any low quality item grace puts out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahaha they’re doing an April Fools 🤪
they didn’t need to do an april fool like this. tryna get in them zinnia leggings is a work out in itself never mind the loop the loop downward dog you have to do when you hear that fabric tear n tryna suss where the hole is 😅

The amount of people in the comments section of talas post like omg 😍😍 love it! show how they're either mostly bots or fans who would literally support any low quality item grace puts out
that says it all doesn’t it! tala is
nothing more than merch that her “fans” will snap up no matter how absolutely shite it is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This april fools joke really just tells me everything I need to know about grease's sense of humour tbh

Reactions: 36
Graces sister shared this on her insta story 🤨
Yes hun, grez bezos is one of them
Her sisters constantly share weird quotes like this. Do they hate Grace or are they that dumb and think Grace has no privileges?

Reactions: 22
Don't know why she bothered doing an April Fool's Tala's already a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 65
So they can spend half the day cracking up over this April fools and replying to comments but can’t respond to actual complaints and comments asking where orders are cba

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.