Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that spill about getting meals sent to her .. it’s exactly that, just spill to get people off her back. She says the right thing thinking people won’t see through her. Free meals being sent to a millionaire while kids starve?? Make it make sense

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh my god????? She’s now been gifted a meal box by Mindful chef as well?!!!!
it’ll be cos of that big beg she did other week asking for “recommendations for meal kits” 🥴 aka which company can millionaire me scrounge more free tit off

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm gonna say it - I don't care that I sound 687 years old; I hate the tongue out pose. bleeping hate it so much lol. At least Monmon is somewhat smizing, Grace needs to stop with the dead eyes look.

edit to add this gem:
View attachment 432147

Love how essential work is up to anyone’s own personal definition of the word.

Edit again: I blurred out the first @ mention but not the second one in the reply lol sorry for that faux pas 🤦‍♀️
Does anyone actually believe she was wearing full PPE? Imagine getting kitted up in head to toe PPE to go put mascara on some wannabe celeb and massage their legs with rubber gloves on. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone actually believe she was wearing full PPE? Imagine getting kitted up in head to toe PPE to go put mascara on some wannabe celeb and massage their legs with rubber gloves on. 🙄
the make up
is one thing, we don’t all have the kinda skills necessary however the creaming legs???! never have i had my make up
done by friend or professional
and thort u kno what i’m gona get them to cream my legs??? cream ur own dusty knees grez
if only her limbs were as well oiled as her greasy face

Reactions: 29
Totally agree - although depending on her situation she might be receiving zero government support so may be without income. I teach yoga (fully online atm) and lots of self employed have fallen through the cracks. I'm lucky in that I have filed taxes for long enough to have had some support.

Although for the record I don't think that creating the same 'looks 349863 times counts as being a makeup 'artist'.
According to her website she's been in the business for 15 years so she definitely won't have fallen through the cracks.

Anyone messaging this food company to tell them how crass it is they are giving influencers free food right now?

Reactions: 10
I work in ad/video production and in the APA rules the MUA has mentioned, MUAs are to wear a mask, a visor, gloves, and the talent (in this scenario, grace) are where possible supposed to do touch ups or self apply products. Grace could definitely have done her legs herself as it requires no skill tbh.
Also shoots are advised to have at minimum a covid supervisor on set, and ideally a medic too. There should be a COVID-19 risk assessment before every shoot, and if the budget allows, everybody should be tested.

I really don't think these Tala shoots are following any sort of rules. It seems like they're doing them very ad hoc with little planning, cheap budgets and not really following guidelines. I get that it's a smaller business but they could be doing this much more safely by either A) remote shooting if they don't have budget or B) doing a proper shoot in a well ventilated studio with a medic, covid supervisor and testing if you have the funds.

Reactions: 49
I work in ad/video production and in the APA rules the MUA has mentioned, MUAs are to wear a mask, a visor, gloves, and the talent (in this scenario, grace) are where possible supposed to do touch ups or self apply products. Grace could definitely have done her legs herself as it requires no skill tbh.
Also shoots are advised to have at minimum a covid supervisor on set, and ideally a medic too. There should be a COVID-19 risk assessment before every shoot, and if the budget allows, everybody should be tested.

I really don't think these Tala shoots are following any sort of rules. It seems like they're doing them very ad hoc with little planning, cheap budgets and not really following guidelines. I get that it's a smaller business but they could be doing this much more safely by either A) remote shooting if they don't have budget or B) doing a proper shoot in a well ventilated studio with a medic, covid supervisor and testing if you have the funds.
let’s be realistic here guys, the ceo couldnt afford meals this week, had to get them shipped as freebies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does she have a dog and this is her step count? I’m so confused 😂😂😂 wtf she only works 10-4 on a hard day
Yeah wtf and her house is so big, I do more steps in my tiny flat when I'm working all day at my desk

Reactions: 24
Grace saying she wants to lose some weight cause boobs need to get smaller or she'd consider reduction because her back hurts. I can understand big boob problems but why not start with wearing bras that fit and are supportive? Is she for real

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
As if she would ever get a boob reduction her boobs are all over her insta story as tho they are a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
why tf is she showing off her nasty stitches yet telling people not to look?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If she gets a reduction I reckon she'll start selling bras for the smaller busted ladies despite her telling us that Tala bras are for AlL bOoB sIzEs

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.