Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was from when she lived in a flat in London I believe. So no idea where she got the £47 from - I guess when you're that rich you forget about expenses like rent and utilities...
Pretty sure that flat was owned by her mum, I remember her saying how her mum wouldn't let her to food in the fridge. I think if I didn;t have rent/bills I could probably spend even less than that if I made the effort

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure that flat was owned by her mum, I remember her saying how her mum wouldn't let her to food in the fridge. I think if I didn;t have rent/bills I could probably spend even less than that if I made the effort
Hm I don't think so? She was talking about her family home in that context, and that her mum bought her a mini fridge to keep her food separately. And that flat was part of a big fancy complex so unlikely her mum owned an individual unit in there since it's probs owned by a big company.

Reactions: 8
Managed to find it - completely tone deaf. Imagine scraping by in London on minimum wage and you see a spoilt millionaire come out with this. I'm sure we could all be "budget kweens" if we got everything from food to furniture free.

View attachment 384389
Wait so she’s claiming that she spent £7 in a whole week living in central London excluding her travel (assuming she means £7 on the tube for 5 days)?
There is absolutely no way she only spent £1 a day on food/outings/anything else considering her bougie lifestyle
I’m pretty sure this is just another random number pulled out of nowhere

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Wait so she’s claiming that she spent £7 in a whole week living in central London excluding her travel (assuming she means £7 on the tube for 5 days)?
There is absolutely no way she only spent £1 a day on food/outings/anything else considering her bougie lifestyle
I guess you don’t need to spend any money when you get everything for free. Surprised she didn’t try and get some deal with TfL as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh - I read it quickly and thought she meant she spent £42 plus £7 per day on the tube, but after re-reading it I think your interpretation is right. She is trying to say that £42 includes her travel... which yes, would mean she is saying all her other maintenance costs came to £1 a day. l o l. (note that she apparently went the Alchemist for drinks that week 🙄)

Really does sound more and more like the Alfie Deyes £1 a day ~challenge~.

Reactions: 19
I just remembered, didn't she say she had her Saint Laurent bag for years and before she went vegan? That £18k salary from IBM suddenly becomes quite cushty when you're living in a Kensington townhouse rent free and without any other expenses. Financially independent since 18, but somehow has a wardrobe full of Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent by the age of 19.
Because she’s a massive Tory trust fund kid who’s trying to act #relatable. Her parents have deffo paid a large % for her house. There is no way an influencer with just 1m followers gets paid millions to be able to splash out 1.5m on a house and renovations. She’s 100% still using mummy and daddy’s money. I would if I was her, but I wouldn’t pretend it’s all my own doing cause it’s embarrassing.

Does anyone else remember a while ago, I think it was when she was living in that flat in London, she tweeted about how much of a “budgeting queen” she is because she only spent £44 (or something, can’t remember exact figure) in central London in a week, including travel and everything, but she had been posting all of her adgifted food, like all the vegan ready meals she gets on the regular, on her Instagram stories... I did actually reply saying something like “yeah... but you get sent all your food for free...” and then she deleted it lol
Yes! It was on twitter and oeople roasted her about the gifted food and items aswell as ‘so you don’t pay rent then?’

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if oeneone or whatever her name is has a thread? So confused about how she suddenly lives jn a beautiful house

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if oeneone or whatever her name is has a thread? So confused about how she suddenly lives jn a beautiful house
She's one of the *worst* hypocrites but does a very very good job of hiding it through constantly throwing shade on other influencers and trying to lash any ounce of intellectual capital about 🙄

Reactions: 13
Because she’s a massive Tory trust fund kid who’s trying to act #relatable. Her parents have deffo paid a large % for her house. There is no way an influencer with just 1m followers gets paid millions to be able to splash out 1.5m on a house and renovations. She’s 100% still using mummy and daddy’s money. I would if I was her, but I wouldn’t pretend it’s all my own doing cause it’s embarrassing.
Meh, I think she paid for the house. When she bought the house she had made hundreds of thousands from the bands and guides, and was just about to release Tala and the Shreddy app. I really don't think it's far fetched to assume she's paying for it herself. Plus, her housemates pay her rent, so she probably gets to cut a nice chunk off of the mortgage through that too.

Reactions: 12
Meh, I think she paid for the house. When she bought the house she had made hundreds of thousands from the bands and guides, and was just about to release Tala and the Shreddy app. I really don't think it's far fetched to assume she's paying for it herself. Plus, her housemates pay her rent, so she probably gets to cut a nice chunk off of the mortgage through that too.
I am reluctant to place any truth in statements that come directly from grace ahaha. In fact I’d be inclined to assume the opposite of whatever she says is true lmao

Reactions: 7
She doesn't I don't think, but she seems like she is also from a very well off family (I think her and Grace are/were school friends) I assume her family helped out?

and it seemed like almost all of the furniture was gifted as well

Reactions: 2
Managed to find it - completely tone deaf. Imagine scraping by in London on minimum wage and you see a spoilt millionaire come out with this. I'm sure we could all be "budget kweens" if we got everything from food to furniture free.

View attachment 384389

Seems it was swiftly deleted after people called her out, it's discussed on GG here.
edit: are we not allowed to link to GG or something? the link got removed.
so she spent 42£ paying 7£ for the tube EVERY DAY? 7£x 7days = 49£ #tuberidegifted?? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She doesn't I don't think, but she seems like she is also from a very well off family (I think her and Grace are/were school friends) I assume her family helped out?

and it seemed like almost all of the furniture was gifted as well
Yeah on her house account there’s gifted furniture

Reactions: 1
Grace going through her makeup routine: "There are going to be swipe-up links, they are going to be affiliate links, so I'll get a commission. But this is actually just what I use, and it's no extra cost to you, so you'd be stupid not to use them." 🤯

I'm sorry, what??? I have absolutely no issue with affiliate links, but it's not like it benefits the user! What an absolutely entitled thing to say.

Edit: Screenshot from her Insta (helpfully captioned haha)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Grace going through her makeup routine: "There are going to be swipe-up links, they are going to be affiliate links, so I'll get a commission. But this is actually just what I use, and it's no extra cost to you, so you'd be stupid not to use them." 🤯

I'm sorry, what??? I have absolutely no issue with affiliate links, but it's not like it benefits the user! What an absolutely entitled thing to say.
Yeah it came across as needlessly obnoxious. I also wonder what's the point of filming a video about what makeup you use with the camera so far away so you look grainy and clearly putting a filter on the video? You can't even see the makeup!

I'm also fully agreed that she has had a botox brow lift watching those stories - her brows barely moved the entire time during that story.

Reactions: 37

Edit: Screenshot from her Insta (helpfully captioned haha)
She's always passive aggressive to her followers, like with her sales "don't say I didn't tell you about them and get angry at me" like who do you think you are girl..?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's always passive aggressive to her followers, like with her sales "don't say I didn't tell you about them and get angry at me" like who do you think you are girl..?
My friends don’t even talk to me like that imagine talking to your followers like that .... disgusting

Reactions: 23
Yeah it came across as needlessly obnoxious. I also wonder what's the point of filming a video about what makeup you use with the camera so far away so you look grainy and clearly putting a filter on the video? You can't even see the makeup!

I'm also fully agreed that she has had a botox brow lift watching those stories - her brows barely moved the entire time during that story.
To be honest, she just came across as so uncomfortable and just not-wanting-to-be-there. If I'm being charitable, I'd say the 'you'd be stupid not to' comment came from being nervous… although that doesn't explain the decision to caption it and keep it in

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.