Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole make up routine is awkward and uncomfortable to watch
1) if it literally takes ten minutes then why not just do a vid going through everything
2) doesn’t mention any lip products????? Not buying it
3) why does she keep going on about having a minimal routine, really lightweight foundation, only using a small amount of products etc like she’s trying to catfish us she doesn’t wear makeup or something? I wouldn’t say it’s a small amount of products- it’s an average amount.
4) I know she overlines but I struggle to believe she hasn’t had lips done watching that vid. She’s not wearing Invisalign anymore is she, her lips are still pushed out and it’s like it nearly causes her to have a lisp when she talks
5) it’s so rushed and provides no useful info. Does it work for dry skin, how to apply etc. This is her literally trying to make a speedy buck off the affiliate links
6) really not a fan of new teeth
7) dunno where the top is from but looking very shein esque
8) why is constantly gagging to tell us she works and has meetings. We get it, you’re in your twenties and have a job, join the club

Reactions: 44
Is it just me or us she had lip filler? I don’t know whether it’s just her teeth or retainer but honestly her lips look so fake and swollen. I’m so tired of influencers getting surgery, especially lip filler, and waiting months or even years to admit it. It was such an odd video and honestly I felt like she had taken something or was really really nervous

Reactions: 16
These stories are so uncomfortable to watch. She just seems really not in her element at all considering ‘being an influencer’ is literally her job and what she’s been doing for years.

Also (might be just me) but so not a fan of these ‘this is what makeup I use’ videos when you already have a full face, like I want to see you apply it!
YES! Lol exactly my thoughts. And she was talking so fast and barely showing the products? Like this is the worst makeup tutorial I've seen.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she just mean ‘it would be stupid not to use them, for me’ because she explained that she gets commission and it’s no extra cost

Reactions: 10
ok yes, she looks so bleeping strange in these recent stories, i definitely think she’s had a brow lift and/or botox in her forehead.
It’s the eyebrows I think, and the botox or w/e. They are too long / arched / diagonal for her face and droop down at the ends but the rest of her face looks so stiff. it just looks a bit uncanny valley. I think they really overwhelm her eyes - her forgoing lash extensions doesn’t help. It’s sad because you do the long diagonal eyebrows thing when you think you have a too-wide face (been there, done that) and she doesn’t. her face shape is pretty average and not noticeably big or wide.

She makes choices in her makeup and cosmetic work that imply she thinks she has “flaws” she doesnt have, other than literally the forehead wrinkle. That weird nose contour she’s been doing is a product of that (that picture of her on a walk). So she has a a wider nose - whatever, it suits her, fair enough to contour it a bit but she doesn’t need to make it look totally different. I get it’s her choice though. it's also weird that instead of the lashes, she’s getting multiple treatments like botox, which is more invasive and expensive.

she just seems so unhappy these days. She’s always be doing stuff for approval, even bleeping other people over (taking shortcuts to bizniz success by exploiting her workers - makes it hard to sympathise). Maybe it’s just covid lol. she said she got bonding partly because of bruxism and if that’s true, that’s a big sign of anxiety. I want to hold my sympathy back a bit cos it could just be she’s worried about getting in trouble cos of that Dubai trip...

I think she needs to go to therapy tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She looks so awkward in that video. Also her face is so so different when you sit it alongside her old pics. I don’t understand it seemed like she was rushing through the video like she didn’t want to be there

Reactions: 8
OMG you guise, how can you be so harsh, SHE'S BUSY!! She has MeEtInGs in 15! She blessed you with 10 minutes of her precious time, stop pestering her!!
And send questions pls, but don't expect answers because she's bUsY!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is so passive aggressive
Always calling followers stupid etc
Better saying it doesn’t impact you if you go through affiliate link or not. Because that is true. There is 0 benefit

if anything probably a negative impact because it’s gives companies more reasons to gift and profit these fools (therefore price for normal consumer is increased to compensate)
Yes, if anything why not just do what plenty of influencers do and say “It’s not a discount link but if you use it that helps support me”, I think if you’re a fan of the person you’ll want to, and it’s just a nicer way of phrasing it?

Reactions: 19
Yes, if anything why not just do what plenty of influencers do and say “It’s not a discount link but if you use it that helps support me”, I think if you’re a fan of the person you’ll want to, and it’s just a nicer way of phrasing it?
Didn’t she just mean ‘it would be stupid not to use them, for me’ because she explained that she gets commission and it’s no extra cost
Well I think this

If she isn’t in therapy, she needs to be. Every influencer does, in my opinion. But yeah, I agree, she seems to be quite unhappy these days. She’s obviously a high achiever and I wonder if selling out in the ways she has has caused a bit of emptiness? Like, she’s got all this money, but it’s disconnected her so much from her depleting audience, and she’s constantly sifting through friendships. She just doesn’t seem like a very happy person to me.

Reactions: 21
She's completely ruined her face. She used to look so pretty and natural.
Honestly I’d never have said she was even pretty but that’s just my opinion. Average, yes, but we all know her body was what was bringing in the initial followers, not her face or her fantastic personality. But yeah, she’s definitely messed with her face, and not in a way that looks good.

Was she also on speed during that ‘makeup routine’?!?! I’ve never seen her talk so quickly or act so jumpy or twitchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG you guise, how can you be so harsh, SHE'S BUSY!! She has MeEtInGs in 15! She blessed you with 10 minutes of her precious time, stop pestering her!!
And send questions pls, but don't expect answers because she's bUsY!
What does she think is going on??? Are people screaming at her in her inbox, straining towards her makeup tutorial like someone stranded in a desert crawling towards an oasis? "PLEASE, GRACE...I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT KNOWING HOW YOU DO YOUR MAKEUP...I...I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT....I CAN'T GO ONE MORE DAY WITHOUT KNOWING.....[wheeze]"

Her priorities are just insane - won't reply to customer emails or pay her employees properly or get orders out on time, but half-asses an apparently much-awaited short makeup video right before an important meeting

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She probably has delayed advertising she has needed to complete for the brands she works with or accepts freebies from because of the time she took off for leave. It seems like her mentioning the suggested "adgifted" meals was also her fulfillment to being sent the products. Maybe to avoid coming across as fake and to make it seem genuine she's tried to slip in the adverts as if it is not a big thing, like rushing the make up. Which I guess makes sense because honestly if I was her I wouldn't give up the opportunity to receive freebies and a little extra pocket money (even though I have various streams of income) but at the same time I wouldn't want my audience to think I'm just selling things all the time and not giving free content like vlogs anymore. I mean Buffbunny, Heidi Somers is an amazing business woman and she accepts affiliate link income. Parents always said to not have all your eggs in one basket. So can't really shame her for accepting the offer.

Almost thought it looked like something was brewing in the belly and she needed to rush to the loo. Like you know when you're washing dishes or completing some activity and you just want to finish what you started but the coffee hits and you're struggling through, maybe that is the situation we are looking at over here 😅

One thing I am curious about, other than the speculation on botox and filler, what medicated face products she is using as she mentioned here https://heatworld.com/shopping/fitness/grace-beverley-self-care/

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CANNOT get over her teeth. Just watched a few of her story highlights and her old teeth were absolutely fine. Definitely influenced by Montana & co

Reactions: 8
In that article someone mentioned above, she lists her book as her top fave self care product 😂
B1024109-1046-4547-BDD0-E511860814F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.