Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also fully agreed that she has had a botox brow lift watching those stories - her brows barely moved the entire time during that story.
I agree! I was on the fence before but her eyebrows during that remained a full mile above her eyes

Also the audacity of saying 'remember to use spf 50 so you don't get wrinkles' when she clearly pays for botox is infuriating

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She must be running low on money - begging for free food boxes and now she's done a make up routine with aff links - like she isn't just desperate for a bit of commission

Reactions: 20
Instead of quickly rushing it and sounding like she’s just ran home. Why not film herself while putting her make up on?? I’m not influencer or insta expert but surely that’s better than a rushed video not showing what actually doing.

Reactions: 32
"It looks like I'm sponsored by Charlotte Tilbury, I'd absolutely love to be, but I'm not"

Translate: please sponsor me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Grace going through her makeup routine: "There are going to be swipe-up links, they are going to be affiliate links, so I'll get a commission. But this is actually just what I use, and it's no extra cost to you, so you'd be stupid not to use them." 🤯

I'm sorry, what??? I have absolutely no issue with affiliate links, but it's not like it benefits the user! What an absolutely entitled thing to say.

Edit: Screenshot from her Insta (helpfully captioned haha)
I would never buy any makeup she used anyway, her makeup always looks so caked on and tacky

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone noticed that her makeup stories keep getting deleted and re-uploaded? I've been trying to figure out if she's changing anything, but they seem to be the same?

Reactions: 11
She is so passive aggressive
Always calling followers stupid etc
Better saying it doesn’t impact you if you go through affiliate link or not. Because that is true. There is 0 benefit

if anything probably a negative impact because it’s gives companies more reasons to gift and profit these fools (therefore price for normal consumer is increased to compensate)

These stories are so uncomfortable to watch. She just seems really not in her element at all considering ‘being an influencer’ is literally her job and what she’s been doing for years.

Also (might be just me) but so not a fan of these ‘this is what makeup I use’ videos when you already have a full face, like I want to see you apply it!

Reactions: 26
She is so passive aggressive
Always calling followers stupid etc
Better saying it doesn’t impact you if you go through affiliate link or not. Because that is true. There is 0 benefit

if anything probably a negative impact because it’s gives companies more reasons to gift and profit these fools (therefore price for normal consumer is increased to compensate)
The reason she has made so much (apart from her background etc) is just that she is stingey, you never hear about her (until the most recent post) donating money, giving to foodbanks etc. She is basically a millionaire, why does she want to save £20 odd on a foodbox?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She used to have this really prominent dynamic forehead wrinkle and she raised her eyebrows when she talked (2 year old video). Despite this and the fact her makeup isn’t great here either, I still think she looks miles better here, and she’s unwell too. Grace has never been excellent at makeup but tbh she managed, she always looked nice, it didn’t look bad, and she never looked noticeably grimy or greasy or cakey. I think her MUA’s work looks consistently cakey/a bit off texturally so maybe she picked it up from her

B4A29990-EC5D-4654-8B24-EC94554965EC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She used to have this really prominent dynamic forehead wrinkle and she raised her eyebrows when she talked (2 year old video). Despite this and the fact her makeup isn’t great here either, I still think she looks miles better here, and she’s unwell too. Grace has never been excellent at makeup but tbh she managed, she always looked nice, it didn’t look bad, and she never looked not noticeably grimy or greasy or cakey. I think her MUA’s work looks consistently cakey/a bit off texturally so maybe she picked it up from her

View attachment 384990
ok yes, she looks so bleeping strange in these recent stories, i definitely think she’s had a brow lift and/or botox in her forehead.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
ok yes, she looks so bleeping strange in these recent stories, i definitely think she’s had a brow lift and/or botox in her forehead.
sorry to keep goin on about the teeth but they look so odd to me, like she’s slipped her nanas dentures in or sumat 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it me or does she sound like she's super nervous/gonna burst into tears when talking through her makeup routine?! she's speaking so fast and her voice is shaky. I don't understand how she goes from 'I'm not an influencer' and distancing herself from that scene to doing so many of these clearly forced promos!

Reactions: 29
Grace going through her makeup routine: "There are going to be swipe-up links, they are going to be affiliate links, so I'll get a commission. But this is actually just what I use, and it's no extra cost to you, so you'd be stupid not to use them." 🤯

I'm sorry, what??? I have absolutely no issue with affiliate links, but it's not like it benefits the user! What an absolutely entitled thing to say.

Edit: Screenshot from her Insta (helpfully captioned haha)
I just came here to post these, couldn’t believe she’d actually said that and had to go back twice to check. So bleeping rude??? What is actually wrong with her? She really hates her followers doesn’t she, always addressing them with such utter contempt.

Reactions: 22
Is it me or does she sound like she's super nervous/gonna burst into tears when talking through her makeup routine?! like she's speaking so fast and her voice is shaky. I don't understand how she goes from 'I'm not an influencer' and distancing herself from that scene to doing so many of these clearly forced promos!
She has so many clearly nervous ticks in this - pulling sleeves over hands often, shaky voice, speaking quickly, constantly fiddling with things that fell over that definitely could’ve been left alone. It is truly bizarre to watch.. and calling her followers stupid if they DON’T do something to benefit HER that doesn’t benefit them at all is also comparably strange. It does seem strange for her to suddenly do all these clearly forced promos when, if she was really getting requests and wanted to get the affiliate links in to get extra money, she could’ve just put pics of the products with the links on her stories.

Reactions: 24
sorry to keep goin on about the teeth but they look so odd to me, like she’s slipped her nanas dentures in or sumat 😬
😂😂 I agree

she just looks so manufactured now, I used to think she was really pretty and I loved that all her sisters looked alike but slightly different. now grace just looks plastic and fake, like her new personality

• Heart
Is it me or does she sound like she's super nervous/gonna burst into tears when talking through her makeup routine?! she's speaking so fast and her voice is shaky. I don't understand how she goes from 'I'm not an influencer' and distancing herself from that scene to doing so many of these clearly forced promos!
I think its because she knows full well she's only doing it to get people to buy via the aff link. There's absolutely no reason why she couldn't sit down, do her make up and talk about the products in an igtv or even via her stories and just list the products she used in the caption. She's done in that way so she can be sure to include an aff link for every single product 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.