Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really doesn't make sense that people asking informative questions are the mean ones and those that are happy to not hear the answer and are against getting educated/enlightened on the matter are the nice ones 😅

Reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. If you haven't watched the movie please do yourself a favour and go search for it now. Unfortunately not readily available though, gotta do some digging. But well worth it. 😏
Either they blocked me or deleted it now

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Either they blocked me or deleted it now
Think the original commenter must have deleted it. People are very naive, if you were an investor you’d be asking all these questions and more so Tala must be dealing with this. Green washing is taken pretty seriously these days I think ..

Reactions: 5
I mean... I actually don't know what to say.
I just saw this and if anything it makes her tit so questionable. Are you so bad at advertising / making your own food that you needed someone else's pic to advertise your product when you were just making it right there? Why couldn't you just show off what you were making right then and there? She's such a scammy bleep I can't believe witches bend over backwards and forwards all the way to hell to defend her.

969CF42F-14F2-4B55-A635-5BC99CBDDDD5.jpeg

She really is a piece of trash :)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I just saw this and if anything it makes her tit so questionable. Are you so bad at advertising / making your own food that you needed someone else's pic to advertise your product when you were just making it right there? Why couldn't you just show off what you were making right then and there? She's such a scammy bleep I can't believe witches bend over backwards and forwards all the way to hell to defend her.

View attachment 384198
“virtue signaling
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue”. so she’s admitting she’s only posting this to reinforce the good millionaire rhetoric basically 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

View attachment 384198
Yet she's been getting gifted food throughout this whole pandemic 🤡

Reactions: 39
She absolutely knows what she is doing. She is so fake, it drives me nuts. Why ask for suggestions when you can google it? Oh I know - free boxes for reviews! What an absolute leech.

Grace, I know you are reading this. Could you at least TRY and be sensitive? Don’t leave some basic “oh it makes me🤢etc” acknowledgment, it doesn’t cancel out your greediness. People are literally starving and you, a rich CEO, are asking for free food boxes during a pandemic. Literally WHAT are you thinking?!
It's so funny to me because I replied to her original story asking for recommendations telling her it was tit for her to essentially be asking for free food at this time, she blocked me and then posted that story about not accepting free food half an hour later!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Is ridiculous as well becasue a few of them she posted about she had already been gifted from so obviously she already knew of them and everyone has heard of hello fresh... did she really need to ask in the first place? No I don’t think she did.

Reactions: 21
Yeah, I feel like she is always sharing stories of food that has been gifted to her. I have a distinct memory of her showing off a crate of food she had been gifted at the start of the pandemic, when people were struggling to buy basic essentials due to panic buying. No mention of food donations then.

I find it very hard to believe that Grace always tells these food companies to donate food first before gifting it to her. We know her style by now and if that was the case, she would’ve mentioned it all the times she has shared an #adgifted of a box of food over the past year.

Reactions: 25
Yeah, I feel like she is always sharing stories of food that has been gifted to her. I have a distinct memory of her showing off a crate of food she had been gifted at the start of the pandemic, when people were struggling to buy basic essentials due to panic buying. No mention of food donations then.

I find it very hard to believe that Grace always tells these food companies to donate food first before gifting it to her. We know her style by now and if that was the case, she would’ve mentioned it all the times she has shared an #adgifted of a box of food over the past year.
How about she use her platform to encourage food companies that are considering gifting to her or have gifted to her in the past to direct their packages towards people that need it. They send it for free promo so surely if she’s so passionate about ethical companies she would then share the names of these companies that have been gifting to those in need. Why does it have to be ‘1 for me 1 for them’ sis buy your own food, how about those that are starving get both and you continue munching on your mushroom toast

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“I’ve had a few companies asking to send their boxes for review”

lol as if that isn’t exactly what you were after?!?!? The audacity is disgusting, for someone with so much wealth to consistently be dropping hints for freebies. Gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Does anyone else remember a while ago, I think it was when she was living in that flat in London, she tweeted about how much of a “budgeting queen” she is because she only spent £44 (or something, can’t remember exact figure) in central London in a week, including travel and everything, but she had been posting all of her adgifted food, like all the vegan ready meals she gets on the regular, on her Instagram stories... I did actually reply saying something like “yeah... but you get sent all your food for free...” and then she deleted it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Does anyone else remember a while ago, I think it was when she was living in that flat in London, she tweeted about how much of a “budgeting queen” she is because she only spent £44 (or something, can’t remember exact figure) in central London in a week, including travel and everything, but she had been posting all of her adgifted food, like all the vegan ready meals she gets on the regular, on her Instagram stories... I did actually reply saying something like “yeah... but you get sent all your food for free...” and then she deleted it lol
My god I do remember this but only vaguely - do we have a screenshot anywhere? That's giving me Alfie Deyes' and his 'living off £1 a day' video vibes.

I think she has a completely warped perspective of daily living costs, and has no idea what it means to actually budget which I guess is no surprise considering her upbringing. In her uni videos where she would food shop or prepare 'cheap' meals, it always felt like she just playing at budgeting if that makes sense. I mean, she even has a food budgeting video sponsored by Waitrose of all places. I remember when I first started watching her and she went on a food shop and bought 3 boxes of strawberries (at £2.80 each) and I was like... ok this girl is not living on a normal student budget haha. Plus all her 'cheap' meal ideas were really not that cheap, and she'd never recommend the most basic money saving advice like cooking in bulk, meal prepping, buying bulk pantry staples, buying frozen vs fresh fruit.

I wish rich people would just stay in their lane and stop pretending they have even the faintest clue of how to live on a budget.

Reactions: 47
She really does not see herself clearly. It is infuriating to think of all the things she’s been handed (even just in terms of free furniture for her expensive house and free food and free experiences) when she’s doing well enough she could afford all this. Like how little shame do you have to have to accept free things when you’re in that position? :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Hi TALA and grace hopes this post helps

My god I do remember this but only vaguely - do we have a screenshot anywhere? That's giving me Alfie Deyes' and his 'living off £1 a day' video vibes.

I think she has a completely warped perspective of daily living costs, and has no idea what it means to actually budget which I guess is no surprise considering her upbringing. In her uni videos where she would food shop or prepare 'cheap' meals, it always felt like she just playing at budgeting if that makes sense. I mean, she even has a food budgeting video sponsored by Waitrose of all places. I remember when I first started watching her and she went on a food shop and bought 3 boxes of strawberries (at £2.80 each) and I was like... ok this girl is not living on a normal student budget haha. Plus all her 'cheap' meal ideas were really not that cheap, and she'd never recommend the most basic money saving advice like cooking in bulk, meal prepping, buying bulk pantry staples, buying frozen vs fresh fruit.

I wish rich people would just stay in their lane and stop pretending they have even the faintest clue of how to live on a budget.
Lmao I remember that
i mean my saving tips is forever looking at the reduced section jeez she’ll whip in Tesco scowling at me and walk out 😂😂😂😂 ffs that nail shop encounter kills me shes acc a grinch

Reactions: 12

I don’t think I ever got a screenshot, I have a vague memory of going to screenshot it but it was already gone! I wonder if anyone else caught it?

Ignore me, I actually did get a screenshot!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I don’t think I ever got a screenshot, I have a vague memory of going to screenshot it but it was already gone! I wonder if anyone else caught it?

Ignore me, I actually did get a screenshot!
Managed to find it - completely tone deaf. Imagine scraping by in London on minimum wage and you see a spoilt millionaire come out with this. I'm sure we could all be "budget kweens" if we got everything from food to furniture free.

1610709859092.png

Seems it was swiftly deleted after people called her out, it's discussed on GG here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Managed to find it - completely tone deaf. Imagine scraping by in London on minimum wage and you see a spoilt millionaire come out with this. I'm sure we could all be "budget kweens" if we got everything from food to furniture free.

View attachment 384389

Seems it was swiftly deleted after people called her out, it's discussed on GG here.
describing herself as "kween" , a word I hate generally, but using it to describe herself is even more cringe. Presumably that money wasn't for rent/bills as she lived in her mum's house. Without those expenses it is easy to spend very little IMO

• Sick
Reactions: 25
describing herself as "kween" , a word I hate generally, but using it to describe herself is even more cringe. Presumably that money wasn't for rent/bills as she lived in her mum's house. Without those expenses it is easy to spend very little IMO
This was from when she lived in a flat in London I believe. So no idea where she got the £47 from - I guess when you're that rich you forget about expenses like rent and utilities...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.