Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sorry I can’t stop sharing tweets but this one is too good. This tweet is the best thing thats happened in terms of encouraging people to come out and talk about her without fear of being attacked bc omg there is some excellent descriptions of her being made

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Her privilege does extend far beyond financial, but most of it does come down to that. And I do actually think, she really doesn’t recognise it because she’s never been in working class circles. She was in private schools her whole life, prestigious IBM internship (again will have all been middle class people, Oxford, posh choirs, the Instagram circle is all middle class to be able to keep up appearances, her gym was probably very expensive so again middle class, she did her student food shops in Waitrose???
like the only time she comes in contact with working class people is when they’re bumlicking her on Instagram and she doesn’t engage back with any of her followers unless she’s shouting at them. So I do believe she doesn’t understand her position at all

again, the whole business and success stemmed because she had a ready made customer base. She already had a customer base because of yes, being attractive back then, but also the money she pumped in to fancy gym wear and the flashy hols to show off her bikini bod in dreamy locations. That’s how she got away with having effectively no professional fitness knowledge. Tanya down the road is never gonna grow 1 mil followers showing workout routines in the local pure gym wearing 3 different pairs of primark leggings on repeat
yeh exactly, she acts as if her stuff would sell without her, it is hardly gymshark, it's just the same as Zoe Sugg or whoever else releasing merch

Reactions: 8
I’ve got to say I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Grace hasn’t posted any stories since this all blew up on Twitter. Normally by this time of day she’s posted a morning thing with her dog in her bed, a reading coffee break and a gym selfie 😂

Reactions: 14
5 minutes ago she posted a story saying that she was going to talk about something that she wouldn't normally talk about. Wonder what it is?..

Reactions: 3
Cue the excuses in 3, 2, 1....

I have a feeling she's going to make it a lot worse for herself.

Reactions: 7
You can tell she invested in a PR team at some point in the last 6-12 months by how she addresses issues. As much as I hate PR because it's basically how do I cover my poor behaviour, it's about time.

Reactions: 14
Why is she talking about hustle culture ? That’s not the point here. Also can’t stop staring at her teeth so distracting

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s gonna somehow address this and vaguely acknowledge her privilege without actually truly acknowledging her privilege.

Reactions: 20
She’s gonna somehow address this and vaguely acknowledge her privilege without actually truly acknowledging her privilege.
she’s definitely read here too as she’s brought up ableism. she’s spinning this as a way to sell her book. i’m disgusted

Reactions: 9
I can't believe it. She refused to address the Dubai situation where she put people's LIVES at risk, but she will jump on Instagram when people call her out for being a spoilt little rich girl.

Reactions: 35
😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh my days shes so triggered on her story, she wants her stans to go in and defend her

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sorry I can’t stop sharing tweets but this one is too good. This tweet is the best thing thats happened in terms of encouraging people to come out and talk about her without fear of being attacked bc omg there is some excellent descriptions of her being made
The Molly-mae analogy is incredible. I know Molly has her flaws but she is very transparent about being an influencer with a business (her filter fake tan line) and not pretending to be anything else.

Reactions: 24
I am so distracted by her teeth & forehead in her insta story that I can’t even concentrate on what’s she’s saying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From what she’s posted so far, she is like that meme relates to hustle culture and I agree

if she spins this- my whole book is about to e damages of hustle culture and I am promoting rest etc 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh lord is she trying to use this for PR for her book?? She completely missed the point of the meme lol wtf? Hustle culture??? Just a way to start talking about her book that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.