Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had just got on with her job rather than trying to tell people how to work in the first place she wouldn’t have this issue

Reactions: 3
So all she's said so far is that when the book comes out she's going to completely ignore all negative comments...

And she's not going to describe all the way in which she's privileged because 'no one wants to hear that's.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone wanna start a word bingo?

We already have nuance, I'm betting on an "essentially" soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep. She's basically going to say 'I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm going to continue to do whatever I want'. Then she'll probably promote her book some more.

Reactions: 14
What the actual duck is she talking about though?
It's about considering the reflexive nature of this hustle culture hyper-consumerist landscape we are finding ourselves in. How can I make it any clearer?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She sounds SO nervous and like she'd rather be doing anything else than this. I wonder if she was asked to do this by Gleam/ Genflow, as it took off in a way that the Dubai situation didn't?

Reactions: 23
ahhh so she ends on, no one wants to hear about all the reasons I’ve achieeved things, it’s more productive for me to do my work, so I’m not gonna worry about what other people think

PERFECT WAY TO ADDRESS YOUR PRIVILEGE HUN, smashed it x
no grace, the whole point of this critique is that we WOULD like you to admit your family’s wealth is very pertinent to your success right now. SAY IT

Reactions: 30
the "nuance" counter is at 3! good job this isn't shot bingo, we'd be on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.