Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is she talking about though?
none of that made any sense? what does it have to do with hustle culture? effectivly she just needed to acknowledge her priviledge and be done with it not just basically promote her book. Her rhythm of speech is so odd, it is as if whatever she has done to her teeth has made it worse. And saying "no one wants to see a priviledge white girl talk about why she is justified in having what she does.." this is ALL grace does all the time!

Reactions: 23
How can she say so much yet so little
Literally imagine trying to read that book
20 stories to say- I don’t wanna talk about it
I reckon in 80 pages we should get 4 overly wordy points that all slightly contradict each other and feature incorrectly used words from the thesaurus. Can’t wait 😍😍

Reactions: 12
you can't be "quite left wing" and also want to be a billionaire grez, might want to do some reading around that x

• Haha
Reactions: 60
In case anyone here is blocked & can’t see her avoid any responsibility at all.
Tbf she seems to have taken the meme better than I expected yet I’m 20 stories in and she has still not said anything relevant or properly acknowledged her privilege other than saying ‘yes I’m privileged’ yh no tit

Reactions: 12
1611750595539.png

Nah Grace, her dodgy book having criticism is not in any way relatable to the normal criticism that books have

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
"the meme is true and I try not to contribute to that more than I do" okay but you are publishing a book on productivity? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So her idea of addressing the situation is saying that she isn't going to address it and will continue to ignore any subsequent criticism.

Reactions: 20
What I'm really confused by is that she's obviously aware that what she's saying doesn't make any sense, as she's putting things in like "tangent" "back to tangent from three minutes ago". Why can't she write herself a bullet point list of everything she wants to say, pre-record on her phone (unless that means she can't use her filters :rolleyes: ) and put out something that's half-coherent!

Reactions: 22
1611750781147.png

The last bit is probalby the most accurate thing I've ever heard her say. But words are easy, put in into practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf she seems to have taken the meme better than I expected yet I’m 20 stories in and she has still not said anything relevant or properly acknowledged her privilege other than saying ‘yes I’m privileged’ yh no tit
She knows that’s all she needs to do though. Look at Twitter, all the stand are like “grace is so transparent and acknowledges her privilege all the time”

no she just says a blanket tick box statement. That’s why none of them understand the extent of it and people still think she’s somehow relatable 😬

Reactions: 13
"the meme is true and I try not to contribute to that more than I do" okay but you are publishing a book on productivity? lol
It's okay though because it's actually about productivity without having to hustle, which apparently completely negates the fact that 99% of the population didn't share her life experiences.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.