Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
Grace mentioning all her fave websites for reading ~business articles~ is giving me very Michael Scott name-dropping business magazines he definitely doesn't read vibes
The fact she prints them all off just so she can annotate them seems like she is creating busywork for herself, honestly. I can understand printing out a dense research paper, but what is there to annotate from a ~1000 word business article? What's wrong with reading it on your phone or laptop like everyone else and just taking notes in a notebook.

Also love how this 'morning coffee and reading sesh' is at 10.52am. Oh to live the life of a #girlboss.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
her reply “how old are you?” On her insta to the person calling her out on being inappropriate about her dog really annoyed me. She is clearly the one with an immature attitude making jokes like that about her poor dog.

• Heart

Aemee00

VIP Member
bit late to the party on this but re grace and drugs: I served her at a gig venue i worked at a couple years ago at a new years dnb rave. Not exactly conclusive evidence but she came up a few times, only getting water - yet clearly wasnt sober... i mean we all know what that points to 😂 dont really judge her for it tbh pretty common in london and raves but still kinda funny
I go to loads of dnb raves (well, used to 😂) and water is my choice of drink for obvious reasons 😂 I don't judge her at all for that.

It's just funny cos she presents herself as this vegan, I don't drink cos my body is a temple, sociopolitical landscaper who is intellectually superior to all of us peasants, when in reality, she's just a scruffy bitch with 2 failing businesses who chats absolute shit

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Omg she is so insecure about the whole genflow thing 😂
View attachment 390019View attachment 390020
the irony of her saying "she'd be on a beach somewhere" when that is exactly where she was about a month ago?

Her replies make me feel a bit ill - I think its cos they're soooo childish and desperate?? it gives me anxiety to look at and imagine how much time she puts into these essays lol
Yeh, instagram and this stupid waffle is her full time job, no wonder she is so busy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 41

samanthajoness

More calf leather? She really said fuck them baby cows 🥺

What annoys me most about this in particular she even came out with her own/collab vegan range of shoes and there were boots exactly like this!!!

I bought them at the time which was a few years ago now and they’re still in perfect condition, there’s literally no need for these at all

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Saw this reply a couple days ago as well 🙄 such a weird comment, who even buys enough leather goods to make a statement like that? as a vegan there is no way i would purchase anything leather unless its absolutely unavoidable e.g. a used car with leather seats. She has the financial security to ensure she never has to compromise her 'ethical beliefs' - if they even exist - but purposely chooses not to, many vegans have to make allowances as we arnt all millionaires. Plus, she profits from an ethical movement that she has no interest in. Shreddy promotes meat, dairy and eggs to 'increase accessibility' whilst Grace is promoting calf skin boots worth what i take home in a month on a full time salary. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE?!

• Angry
  • Heart

moont10

"the meme is true and I try not to contribute to that more than I do" okay but you are publishing a book on productivity? lol

• Haha

greenvelvet

VIP Member
This is one of the only places I’ve seen on the internet in which people actually talk directly about class inequality instead of solely bullshitting around with identity politics. Vive la tattle.
I think this thread is a really supportive environment. In some social settings, people are always trying to one-up each other, but I think by and large, people are ready to learn here (I’ve learned so much!!!) and don’t put each other down, belittle each other or argue in bad faith. I also think people care in this thread, maybe because the people that were drawn to Grace way back when, do care. People talk about their insecurities here and it’s never weaponised, which makes this feel like a safe space. We hold each other accountable but stay welcoming. I’m grateful for all the times people have addressed it frankly when I’ve said something out of line, and I’m happy to see people that have been called out return and are welcomed back to the conversation with a new perspective.

For the most part, nobody cares about “clout” (vomit), nobody is passive aggressive to each other, nobody is wilfully ignorant. I have seen stuff in other threads (but far more on twitter) that makes me question humanity but I come here and see the analysis & bants & it’s just *chef’s kiss*.

• Heart

Noahfence

https://www.wearetala.com/blogs/tala-talks/sustaina-series-sales

Thoughts on Talas explanation to why they do sales and discounts?
load of shit, may as well have just left it unsaid bcs to paraphrase its just:

"we believe that sales aren't sustainable bcs they promote impulse buying, but we dont want to miss out on the money so heres a longwinded explanation about how tala not being arsed to change consumer habits is actually dIsRupTive 🌈"

View attachment 388827

like surely the alternative to fast fashion is... wait for it... slow fashion. just nail your sustainable products and customers will come, this bizarre fusion of the two worlds is just blatant money grabbing and the wordy justifications proves their naivety 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I don’t understand, she’s now saying it feels 🤢 to talk about high end recipe boxes when people are receiving half a tomato.... don’t talk about it then?! I’m sure a Google search would’ve done the job surely

• Sad
What the fuck is the housemate talking about? The whole point is that people don’t start with an equivalent amount of money - Grace has had a huge head start so not sure what point she’s trying to make here

• Haha

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I see a lot of myself in Grace 🤒 the stuff she's been doing to her face recently really reminds me of myself. We look alike so it's p identifiable to me. I used to think I had a big honker and be obsessed with contouring it when it didn't need to (in the exact way Grace did in that IG story). I used to do my brows much bigger than I should've done because I used to think I had a really wide face and big forehead. I used to think my eyes needed lifting and that they looked really down-turned and old. I missed class a lot at uni because I couldn't face people looking at me

The key thing in all of this was that I didn't know what I looked like at all. Sometimes I really liked how I looked - when I met this 'ideal' I had for myself - but my self-image would change multiple times a day, to the point I don't think I would've recognised myself coming down the street. I see people say that if you post lots of selfies you must love yourself, but I posted the most selfies when I was at my absolute most insecure, because I wanted to show myself and others that I could look nice.

I'm so glad I didn't have the money for fillers or anything back then. I took a massive break from Instagram, went to therapy, starting exercising more regularly, started meditating and going to bed on time rather than staying up late (those weird midnight rants she puts on Instagram - very me circa 2018, and that was a product of being wound up and up late). When I started IG again I couldn't believe the amount of toxic shit I followed. I still have days where I don't like how I look but I feel quite confident most of of the time and recognise that I look great now - with & without makeup. Grace isn't taking care of her mental health, and as much as I think she's a horrible person now, IMO she needs a huge mental health clear out in her personal and professional life

Last edited:
  • Heart

bunnyblue

What the fuck is the housemate talking about? The whole point is that people don’t start with an equivalent amount of money - Grace has had a huge head start so not sure what point she’s trying to make here
And if even if we allow the stupid analogy of giving people £100 each, it’s not just about the money, it’s about the knock on of wealth and privilege, the schools you go to and how they equip you to handle uni interviews and applications, having enough money you don’t need to get a job young to support yourself / your family... I’d go on but nobody here really needs to be told this 😆

Reactions: 40

fwooper

VIP Member
Tbh it bothers me a bit people saying her parents bought her company for her, because technically they did not, and if Grace acknowledges the criticism she will cling onto that technicality. When the real point is she was born into so much wealth and privilege it had a domino effect that meant she ended up in a position, unlike those without that wealth and privilege, that enabled her to comfortably take risks and launch her own companies.
🤮
Yeah I'm not gonna lie - when call-outs on Instagram or Twitter say factually incorrect things it makes me cringe because it validates the idea that all the criticism against her is just trolling. Like you said, Grace loves to get off on a technicality, and people are giving her an out by getting the details wrong. There's perfectly legitimate things to criticise her for, but under that tweet there's random unsubstantiated claims, e.g. someone acting like the fact she missed her Oxford offer but still got in means something was going on under-the-table. It's not that nefarious, people get in on missed grades even at Oxford.

Another one that does annoy me is when people comment on her stuff with like "Genflow does everything for you" - Genflow has played a huge role in setting up her businesses, but phrasing it like that doesn't really explain how they were involved. And because of the inaccurate phrasing Grace can easily dispute it and you look like a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 40