Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually concerning - someone asks two very basic questions and TALA just can't answer. They ignore the first question about worker's wages (they just tell them to look at their website, which does not offer any specific information/proof about their worker's wages). They then skirt around the second question by saying that information is confidential - but the person didn't ask what their specific margin loss was in terms of £££! They just wanted to know what % of items were on sale which would result in a loss for them. Which is a smart question, because what if they were only operating at a loss on just 5 out of the ~50 sale items? At the moment, they've just said "several" items, which really could mean anything. I have a strong feeling there were very few items in that sale where they were truly losing money.
Sooooo...was the other option to the “SuStaInASale” the landfill? Lol that’s what I got from their reply - they were saving the clothes from the horrible landfill

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sooooo...was the other option to the “SuStaInASale” the landfill? Lol that’s what I got from their reply - they were saving the clothes from the horrible landfill
Could’ve just donated them, but they care so much about their customers they decided to kindly sell them instead and actually LOSE money. What a load of old bollocks, only a fool would believe such shite

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe people fall for them! And the protein powder too. You can buy twice as much powder for half of the price from other companies!
Although if the protein powder does not taste like pea protein, I will be amazed and I will sell my left foot to afford it. Anyone here tried it?

I have super organic pea protein because dairy is not a suitable match going up against my tummy. The chocolate flavour I can swallow okay but the "Chai" flavour oooof I have tried just about everything to not let it taste like pea protein, I think the spices just bring out the "a"rrrggghhhh in the pe"a". My tastebuds deem it Hell's Inferno. The only thing that has worked is mixing banana, egg (if you're non vegan), half measure scoop of protein, macadamia oil, honey, peanut butter, cooked butternut and pecan nuts. Then stick in microwave for 4 minutes and you got yourself a pumpkin pie. My mom says butternut is better at giving full bodied flavour so we pretend it is a pumpkin pie. I've never heard anyone say butternut pie. 😔

Noooooo, they were saving themselves from making any effort of sending to the landfill when they know the customers will do it for them anyway 😆😂

On top of that, any loss from selling below cost is basically a marketing expense since more feet in the door means other full price sales at the same time.

Wonder if they will respond to these comments and if they do, how will they deflect?🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Although if the protein powder does not taste like pea protein, I will be amazed and I will sell my left foot to afford it. Anyone here tried it?
Yes, I have the original BND French Vanilla. It tastes like generic pea protein, aka dirt. I can’t drink it in a protein shake, I can only eat it in porridge with lots of cocoa to mask the disgusting taste. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

I have super organic pea protein because dairy is not a suitable match going up against my tummy. The chocolate flavour I can swallow okay but the "Chai" flavour oooof I have tried just about everything to not let it taste like pea protein, I think the spices just bring out the "a"rrrggghhhh in the pe"a". My tastebuds deem it Hell's Inferno. The only thing that has worked is mixing banana, egg (if you're non vegan), half measure scoop of protein, macadamia oil, honey, peanut butter, cooked butternut and pecan nuts. Then stick in microwave for 4 minutes and you got yourself a pumpkin pie. My mom says butternut is better at giving full bodied flavour so we pretend it is a pumpkin pie. I've never heard anyone say butternut pie. 😔

Noooooo, they were saving themselves from making any effort of sending to the landfill when they know the customers will do it for them anyway 😆😂

On top of that, any loss from selling below cost is basically a marketing expense since more feet in the door means other full price sales at the same time.

Wonder if they will respond to these comments and if they do, how will they deflect?🤔
awesome supplements vegan protein tastes AMAZING. Easily the best dairy free/vegan protein powder out there. I have the chocolate salted caramel and it’s insane.
Wouldn’t drink something Grace says is the “only nice tasting vegan protein powder” when she used to pretend bulk powders was sOoOoOo delicious

• Heart
Reactions: 6
awesome supplements vegan protein tastes AMAZING. Easily the best DF protein powder out there. I have the chocolate salted caramel and it’s insane.
Wouldn’t drink something Grace says is the “only nice tasting vegan protein powder” when she used to pretend bulk powders was sOoOoOo delicious
Hey I like BulkPowders vegan protein!

Reactions: 2
And now she’s tagged a load of food places to clearly try and get them to send her stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 5
phd have some vegan/plant protein and the Eton mess flavour tasted exactly the same as my non vegan phd birthday cake protein. I picked the vegan stuff up not realising it was vegan. The salted caramel is also really nice too and actually nicer than my non vegan myprotein powder 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand, she’s now saying it feels 🤢 to talk about high end recipe boxes when people are receiving half a tomato.... don’t talk about it then?! I’m sure a Google search would’ve done the job surely

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She sounds like a begging scrounger

Someone comments requesting information about the treatment of staff in the supposedly ‘ethical factories’ that any honest company would just answer, and this fool felt the need to reply and say they’re trying to tear tala down? I literally cannot get my head round this
55B112B8-29D0-407C-8314-EB38EE3DCC3E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She absolutely knows what she is doing. She is so fake, it drives me nuts. Why ask for suggestions when you can google it? Oh I know - free boxes for reviews! What an absolute leech.

Grace, I know you are reading this. Could you at least TRY and be sensitive? Don’t leave some basic “oh it makes me🤢etc” acknowledgment, it doesn’t cancel out your greediness. People are literally starving and you, a rich CEO, are asking for free food boxes during a pandemic. Literally WHAT are you thinking?!

Reactions: 39
She absolutely knows what she is doing. She is so fake, it drives me nuts. Why ask for suggestions when you can google it? Oh I know - free boxes for reviews! What an absolute leech.

Grace, I know you are reading this. Could you at least TRY and be sensitive? Don’t leave some basic “oh it makes me🤢etc” acknowledgment, it doesn’t cancel out your greediness. People are literally starving and you, a rich CEO, are asking for free food boxes during a pandemic. Literally WHAT are you thinking?!
I’ve said it before, she genuinely has the emotional intelligence of a spoiled 3 year old kid. I feel embarrassed for her tbh, I’m sure she’s realised already that it wasn’t appropriate to post and in a few days time will show a story of her giving a donation to a food bank or something, just to keep up her ‘good millionaire’ image

Reactions: 29
She sounds like a begging scrounger

Someone comments requesting information about the treatment of staff in the supposedly ‘ethical factories’ that any honest company would just answer, and this fool felt the need to reply and say they’re trying to tear tala down? I literally cannot get my head round thisView attachment 383873
It really doesn't make sense that people asking informative questions are the mean ones and those that are happy to not hear the answer and are against getting educated/enlightened on the matter are the nice ones 😅

Reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. If you haven't watched the movie please do yourself a favour and go search for it now. Unfortunately not readily available though, gotta do some digging. But well worth it. 😏

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.