Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks soooo different now, I unfollowed her yonks ago but my friend started doing shreddy so decided to look her up

Reactions: 1
She looks soooo different now, I unfollowed her yonks ago but my friend started doing shreddy so decided to look her up
not just her looks, but her personality too, it is really odd. When I first followed her she seemed really relatable/normal... now look

Reactions: 8
It looks absolutely awful on Tala that they’re just ignoring this lady's comment. They’ve posted twice since and grace has commented on one of the later posts, like it just looks so bleeping rude
A29F21FC-DE2E-4240-84A8-75AA532FA157.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I’d love to know what happened between her and her boyfriend. Wonder if he knows about her cam girl past?
I read on his own page that he cheated on her so a bit tit all around. I also really liked her and was quite surprised about the cam stuff lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I read on his own page that he cheated on her so a bit tit all around. I also really liked her and was quite surprised about the cam stuff lol
Wow where did you find this? I’d love to see it, I really liked them as a duo so I’m shocked to hear that ..

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember when Grace recorded university challenge so she could knew the answers and could say the answers out loud on her stories? That was wildly pathetic 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Wow where did you find this? I’d love to see it, I really liked them as a duo so I’m shocked to hear that ..
Someone replied it under a photo of him a few weeks back (when it was quite recent, there were loads of comments "what happened with Kate". Yeah, me too, and I was just so surprised because they looked overall so 'solid' together

Edit: he deleted the questions & comments

Last edited:
Anyone know how accurate the info from here is: viewtopic.php?p=4273123#p4273123

"Well, her family's wealth has been talked about a lot in the past, particularly her multi-millionaire maternal grandfather Sir Nigel Broackes; given that he died in 1999, you can't view a summary of his probate record as you could up to 1996, and I've never felt inclined to waste the money even to satisfy nosiness. However, his wife, Joyce Edith (née Skidmore) predeceased him in 1993. HER probate record gives her estate as £5,305,830, which today per a National Archives currency converter is worth c. £11 million. Bear in mind that's not even Sir Nigel's money; that's his wife's own personal estate. So "minted" is what we're looking at here. Even if that £11 million was divided between their three children, that's... a very comfortable life. Taking into account whatever presumably considerably larger amount Sir Nigel left himself, it's ridiculous that Grace has the audacity to even THINK the words "self-made". I don't care if her parents weren't handing out hundreds of thousands to their daughters directly for birthday presents or whatever, the amount of privilege this much money represents is staggering."

I mean, if that's true, Grace REALLY can't dare pretend to be "self-made" or anything like "working-class"! That same user posted about the millionaire grandad in the first place (/viewtopic.php?f=510&t=34527&start=250) Is this reliable information, and are they likely to know more about Grace and her b.s.? How can you check this stuff?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone replied it under a photo of him a few weeks back (when it was quite recent, there were loads of comments "what happened with Kate". Yeah, me too, and I was just so surprised because they looked overall so 'solid' together

Edit: he deleted the questions & comments
Yeah I was looking for it only found these
Just watched the video she didn’t mention she was going through a break up specifically just experiencing a rough time ... sad to hear that if he did cheat ... his loss reallyyy

Attachments

Anyone remember when Grace recorded university challenge so she could knew the answers and could say the answers out loud on her stories? That was wildly pathetic 😅
I remember this lmao!!

Wait what, Grez did cam girl stuff?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone know how accurate the info from here is: viewtopic.php?p=4273123#p4273123

"Well, her family's wealth has been talked about a lot in the past, particularly her multi-millionaire maternal grandfather Sir Nigel Broackes; given that he died in 1999, you can't view a summary of his probate record as you could up to 1996, and I've never felt inclined to waste the money even to satisfy nosiness. However, his wife, Joyce Edith (née Skidmore) predeceased him in 1993. HER probate record gives her estate as £5,305,830, which today per a National Archives currency converter is worth c. £11 million. Bear in mind that's not even Sir Nigel's money; that's his wife's own personal estate. So "minted" is what we're looking at here. Even if that £11 million was divided between their three children, that's... a very comfortable life. Taking into account whatever presumably considerably larger amount Sir Nigel left himself, it's ridiculous that Grace has the audacity to even THINK the words "self-made". I don't care if her parents weren't handing out hundreds of thousands to their daughters directly for birthday presents or whatever, the amount of privilege this much money represents is staggering."

I mean, if that's true, Grace REALLY can't dare pretend to be "self-made" or anything like "working-class"! That same user posted about the millionaire grandad in the first place (/viewtopic.php?f=510&t=34527&start=250) Is this reliable information, and are they likely to know more about Grace and her b.s.? How can you check this stuff?
Where did you find this? Her grandad was a millionaire for sure you can google him sir nigel roakes, but idk about the other stuff

Reactions: 2
It looks absolutely awful on Tala that they’re just ignoring this lady's comment. They’ve posted twice since and grace has commented on one of the later posts, like it just looks so bleeping rudeView attachment 393711
They’ll be frantically looking to find some diverse content to post in the next few days so they can say,

“hey babe, we plan our social content months in advance and try to showcase as much diversity as possible, I’m sorry you’ve not seen this in the past few weeks but it all depends on which colours we want to show at a certain time, not is being exclusive x”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’ll be frantically looking to find some diverse content to post in the next few days so they can say,

“hey babe, we plan our social content months in advance and try to showcase as much diversity as possible, I’m sorry you’ve not seen this in the past few weeks but it all depends on which colours we want to show at a certain time, not is being exclusive x”
For more info look at www.wearetala.com/itscooltobekind 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8

found something! here - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/wills-1405462.html?amp

5th para down- “Joyce Edith, Lady Broackes, of London SW3, wife of Sir Nigel Broackes, former chairman of Trafalgar House plc, left estate valued at pounds 5,284,692 net”

seems legit?

Reactions: 4
Assuming the comment on here is ironic! Also mentions same thing .. (scroll to the bottom!)

it’s so true tho....what can she actually have to say about working hard?
woman starts her working day at 10 and finish by 5?
doesn’t know a fukin thing about hard work

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.