Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she sound shaky and nervous again in these stories?!
She honestly makes me so uncomfortable when I watch her ads/collabs/tutorials where she's talking for a long time on insta stories. It's like her voice is breaking and she sounds like she might start crying. So jittery as well...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wish she would stop with the dead behind the eyes pose. Also does she need to wear the gold earrings and necklace every hour of every day? Especially when we are in lockdown? Final point, your dog isn’t “broken” he’s being a dog

Reactions: 15
a few things:

- how does this ad sound so rehearsed and yet so unprofessional? I do it myself so I’m not critiquing this that hard, but her constant use of “um” and “like” is kinda annoying and comes off as unprepared

- why tf has tala partnered with a skincare company? i’m very confused about this

- the watch on top of the sleeve kills me, it looks so tacky
If you ignore her digging for gold (which btw was gross and incredibly distracting 🤢), it’s a terrible ad. She says so much and yet says so little.

‘I love this brightening eye cream.. it’s light and bright and makes my under eyes bright and light and I feel brighter and brightened’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m amazed that someone in this position who is supposedly CEO of multiple businesses has this bad presentation skills..

Reactions: 24
Can I get a list of the british influencers who broke lockdown and did covidiot stuff please, and I don’t mean the loveislander types, I mean the smaller ones like grace and unjaded jade, the ones who you don’t expect so much
Off the top of my head - Fleur DeForce although that's kind of been blowing up on this forum but she's probably not that well-known in the mainstream. Very deceptive about it too.
India Grace - 18 year old beauty youtuber with like 500k subscribers - even posted a vlog of her trip to Dubai and deleted negative comments. Influencers are completely stupid and shameless lmao
Unjaded Jade annoys me as well, she's not taking the criticism on board at all!

Reactions: 8
Off the top of my head - Fleur DeForce although that's kind of been blowing up on this forum but she's probably not that well-known in the mainstream. Very deceptive about it too.
India Grace - 18 year old beauty youtuber with like 500k subscribers - even posted a vlog of her trip to Dubai and deleted negative comments. Influencers are completely stupid and shameless lmao
Oh no, I really liked Fleur! I found her old vlogs when I was pregnant, then kept watching because I found her to be really genuine. Like Grace, she obviously comes from great privilege and wealth, but unlike Grace she seemed humble and not braggy. I just checked out her apology on Instagram and it’s a load of guff. I didn’t think she was the Dubai type, but it seems these influencers are all the same.

Reactions: 2
Can I get a list of the british influencers who broke lockdown and did covidiot stuff please, and I don’t mean the loveislander types, I mean the smaller ones like grace and unjaded jade, the ones who you don’t expect so much
There’s this group (well all have their own channels but you get me) Rachel Leary, Hannah Renee and Maddison Sarah I’ve seen getting stick. Didn’t go on holiday but have been blagging they are all a support bubble, can do non socially distanced videos because work and then had an nye party

Reactions: 11
Right they’re getting roasted

There’s this group (well all have their own channels but you get me) Rachel Leary, Hannah Renee and Maddison Sarah I’ve seen getting stick. Didn’t go on holiday but have been blagging they are all a support bubble, can do non socially distanced videos because work and then had an nye party
Yeah seen them, their apology videos are absolutely hilarious especially that rach girl

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can she stop with the bloody “reading” stories. She’s not trying to sell her book by convincing people of its value - she’s just trying to convince her minions that real boss witches read. If I wrote a book, my marketing tactic wouldn’t be to convince my target audience that it makes you a hustler to read - it would surely be based off the merit of the content?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
a few things:

- how does this ad sound so rehearsed and yet so unprofessional? I do it myself so I’m not critiquing this that hard, but her constant use of “um” and “like” is kinda annoying and comes off as unprepared

- why tf has tala partnered with a skincare company? i’m very confused about this

- the watch on top of the sleeve kills me, it looks so tacky
just say you had botox and go, no one believes you really use that unopened box of eye cream

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm confused af by this Ren x Tala collab, I don't see this mentioned on Tala's or Ren's insta? Is it a collab or did they just send her a very personalised PR package??? Lol to be this spoilt, can't relate.

Reactions: 12
Sophia and cinzia, mads rach and Hannah

Mads rach and Hannah are pretty self explanatory. Sophia and cinzia had a few people over during NYE but tried to cover it up, and also were going to London all the time just to take photos when Nottingham was in tier 3 and London was in tier 2

If you type in Sophia and Cinzia on tik tok someone’s made a tik tok about it

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does she sound shaky and nervous again in these stories?!
her rhythm of speaking is really odd in this. also the going up at the end of each sentence is so irritating. she doesn't sound at all intelligent

Sophia and cinzia, mads rach and Hannah

Mads rach and Hannah are pretty self explanatory. Sophia and cinzia had a few people over during NYE but tried to cover it up, and also were going to London all the time just to take photos when Nottingham was in tier 3 and London was in tier 2

If you type in Sophia and Cinzia on tik tok someone’s made a tik tok about it
venetia falconer and her husband left london for her mums during lockdown then just went "off social media" for a month to hide it. shes now back in london so again broken rules

Reactions: 5
Flora has just posted “if one more person asks for my winter running recommendations without checking my YouTube and blog first I’m going to have an aneurysm”. Wow, rude much. What a hard life she has to live. I’ve always gone on and off flora and genuinely thought she was way less problematic than grace but then she posts tit like this and I just have to unfollow!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Flora has just posted “if one more person asks for my winter running recommendations without checking my YouTube and blog first I’m going to have an aneurysm”. Wow, rude much. What a hard life she has to live. I’ve always gone on and off flora and genuinely thought she was way less problematic than grace but then she posts tit like this and I just have to unfollow!
Looool thats so rude🤣 nice spelling of aneurysm lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm confused af by this Ren x Tala collab, I don't see this mentioned on Tala's or Ren's insta? Is it a collab or did they just send her a very personalised PR package??? Lol to be this spoilt, can't relate.
Hmm I did see some reposts on Tala, another influencer was sent the box, maybe others have been sent it too. And Grace mentioned something about a Ren event (probs online), presumably when she recorded that eye cream advert where she ensures that she uses other Ren products but in the same breath says she basically doesn't use eye cream. Lol. That's why she couldn't sound genuine because she's just promoting a new product she's hardly used.

I mean now she can have Rens audience curious about her clothing products. 60% of Talas insta following is Grace's following. So another stream of audience in the beauty industry are targeted through indirect marketing by Ren's influencers reposting on their stories the collaboration.

Reactions: 3
Hmm I did see some reposts on Tala, another influencer was sent the box, maybe others have been sent it too. And Grace mentioned something about a Ren event (probs online), presumably when she recorded that eye cream advert where she ensures that she uses other Ren products but in the same breath says she basically doesn't use eye cream. Lol. That's why she couldn't sound genuine because she's just promoting a new product she's hardly used.

I mean now she can have Rens audience curious about her clothing products. 60% of Talas insta following is Grace's following. So another stream of audience in the beauty industry are targeted through indirect marketing by Ren's influencers reposting on their stories the collaboration.
I hate this thing influencers do when they advertise "I have used..... for years" and by coincidence they are now paid to advertise it, yes of course, having never mentioned it before that seems likely. Flora has done the same recently with some vegan food thing. Disappointed as I really like ren

Reactions: 8

I think lydiadinga was sent the box too 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Lorna Luxe - there’s a thread for her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.