Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checked Graces grandad in the Oxford National Biography. Wealth at death (in 1999) at over 16 million. Accounted for inflation, that’s around 28 million in 2020. Self made tho x
Brilliant! The missing piece of the puzzle, thanks a lot :) Even helpfully lists "daughter Victoria Beverley" as a source for the entry, haha. Too bad, Grace darling!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brilliant! The missing piece of the puzzle, thanks a lot :) Even helpfully lists "daughter Victoria Beverley" as a source for the entry, haha. Too bad, Grace darling!
Looked up his house too – it was sold in 2000, the year following his death, for a cool £7.9 million. Or in today's money, £13.5 million...

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Checked Graces grandad in the Oxford National Biography. Wealth at death (in 1999) at over 16 million. Accounted for inflation, that’s around 28 million in 2020. Self made tho x
I know this isn’t a Flora thread but surely this would apply to her too - she bought a very middle class place in Bristol and says she won’t be doing any renos for a while because can’t afford them :\

Also a bit late to the party but thank you for sharing that Guardian article and the interesting conversation, all! I grew up very disadvantaged and am in now well paid professional job and was able to buy a property primarily because my single mother (now passed away) on minimum wage kept paying life insurance fees for years once she knew she was sick that she could barely afford. I mention ALL the time my disadvantaged background but only because I want people to know that it my social mobility was entirely luck (meeting people who taught me to prioritise education and helped me write job apps in my field). I feel like a total fraud being so privileged now and it’s hard to reconcile but I try to check my privilege now and look outside my middle class bubble. It really grinds my gears when middle class or above people characterise themselves as working class and claim their success is down to hard work. They have no idea, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Love that he had PLURAL yachts. I dont know anyone who has even one yacht 😂

Bet the probate was fun on that enormo-estate...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this isn’t a Flora thread but surely this would apply to her too - she bought a very middle class place in Bristol and says she won’t be doing any renos for a while because can’t afford them :\

Also a bit late to the party but thank you for sharing that Guardian article and the interesting conversation, all! I grew up very disadvantaged and am in now well paid professional job and was able to buy a property primarily because my single mother (now passed away) on minimum wage kept paying life insurance fees for years once she knew she was sick that she could barely afford. I mention ALL the time my disadvantaged background but only because I want people to know that it my social mobility was entirely luck (meeting people who taught me to prioritise education and helped me write job apps in my field). I feel like a total fraud being so privileged now and it’s hard to reconcile but I try to check my privilege now and look outside my middle class bubble. It really grinds my gears when middle class or above people characterise themselves as working class and claim their success is down to hard work. They have no idea, honestly.
"Can't afford" until the trust fund kicks in*

Reactions: 23
Grace lost over 1k followers yesterday 🤔
I reckon this is those fake followers expiring - this tends to happen with bought followers. They drop all of a sudden. I'm not sure whether it's that the company they're buying the fake followers off deliberately shuts the accounts down after a while, or whether it's Instagram identifying them as fake accounts and deleting them

Reactions: 22
The Been x TALA bags still haven’t sold ?! I saw an advert for it on Facebook so I checked their website and it says “GET A FREE TALA WATER BOTTLE WITH EVERY PURCHASE. Offer ends midnight Monday 18th January, while stocks last.” Even BEEN cba to update the page for this crappy bag. I thought they would’ve sold by now seeing as there were only 130 made?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will she use this as an excuse for her 'work trip'? As if that couldn't have been organised virtually from her massive house in London.

And will she be going on a #girlboss bizniz trip for a completely unnecessary event during a global pandemic? 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Will she use this as an excuse for her 'work trip'? As if that couldn't have been organised virtually from her massive house in London.

And will she be going on a #girlboss bizniz trip for a completely unnecessary event during a global pandemic? 🤔
Haha came on to say the same. She probably attended one meeting for this which could have easily been done remotely but will now use this as an excuse to argue back with people committed to misunderstanding her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Shreddy is the new sponsor of the Dubai Active 2021 ... A city in a country with one of the worst human rights records to this day? https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/united-arab-emirates# https://www.amnesty.org/en/countrie...ed-arab-emirates/report-united-arab-emirates/
But don't worry Grace hun, keep being a boss babe & securing the bag whilst unnecessarily travelling around the world during a global pandemic (and get caught attending parties w/ no social distancing) Xx

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Haha came on to say the same. She probably attended one meeting for this which could have easily been done remotely but will now use this as an excuse to argue back with people committed to misunderstanding her 🥴
Lol definitely. She posted a story of a "meeting" over breakfast by a beach, was probably for this. Every other office in the world right now is managing to do meetings like this over Zoom, even across crazy timezones.

And can't have been that serious a meeting if she was able to pull out her phone and take photos for Instagram during it.

it’s so true tho....what can she actually have to say about working hard?
woman starts her working day at 10 and finish by 5?
doesn’t know a fukin thing about hard work
I dont think she even starts as early as 10, yesterday (or poss the day before?) she posted a story with her dog in bed with her at around 10am

Lol definitely. She posted a story of a "meeting" over breakfast by a beach, was probably for this. Every other office in the world right now is managing to do meetings like this over Zoom, even across crazy timezones.

And can't have been that serious a meeting if she was able to pull out her phone and take photos for Instagram during it.
exactly this! people who are really busy dont have the time to document how busy they are to impress their minions on social media!

Reactions: 17

Hilarious that they referred to shreddy as the “world’s best workouts”

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.