Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I get a list of the british influencers who broke lockdown and did covidiot stuff please, and I don’t mean the loveislander types, I mean the smaller ones like grace and unjaded jade, the ones who you don’t expect so much
Cheapie King (autocorrect changed Chessie to Cheapie and I stand by it) trotted off to her parents’ house for Christmas even though her live-in fiancé had covid symptoms and ended up testing positive (link).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Wish she would stop with the dead behind the eyes pose. Also does she need to wear the gold earrings and necklace every hour of every day? Especially when we are in lockdown? Final point, your dog isn’t “broken” he’s being a dog
She posted him running around and playing calling him broken, if I didn't know better I'd wonder if she'd ever met another dog before. This is what dogs do! They run around and jump!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her posing is just getting worse and worse, she just looks SO tacky. As someone said earlier in the thread she 100% looks like the kind of chavvy girl that would beat you up in the ladies loos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I get a list of the british influencers who broke lockdown and did covidiot stuff please, and I don’t mean the loveislander types, I mean the smaller ones like grace and unjaded jade, the ones who you don’t expect so much
Imogen Horton (Imogenation) has been saying for months that her dad is a single person house so has bubbled with her and her husband. In her most recent video they are in his garden and you can see two people sitting inside his house who are not her dad. She even says to the camera 'i dont want the girls in the background' and moves the camera. Since we pointed it out on here she had edited that part out, but we have the screen recording 😇 she also apparently has a 'life threatening stomach condition' so should probably be shielding but she aint

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Zanna Van Dijk and her boyfriend went to the Maldives. Lots of speculation that Tally Rye was also with her but she went offline to hide it then came back suspiciously tanned!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Taylor Kayteee, Sarah Gracce who went to Dubai "to take pictures", they didn't even *pretend* to be working their asses off lol

Reactions: 12
Taylor Kayteee, Sarah Gracce who went to Dubai "to take pictures", they didn't even *pretend* to be working their asses off lol
I really like Kate (TaylorKayteee) but this annoyed me a lot. They run a clothing brand so I don't see why they would have to go to Dubai for this at all. She even asked her followers if she should go out for a night out or stay in and has been posting a lot from a public gym but I haven't seen her doing any work...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really liked Kate (TaylorKayteee) but this annoyed me a lot. They run a clothing brand so I don't see why they would have to go to Dubai for this at all. She even asked her followers if she should go out for a night out or stay in and has been posting a lot from a public gym but I haven't seen her doing any work...
Wow ... that’s frustrating to hear as I like her too

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just comment on the new US presidency without making it all about her?? No one cares about your DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can’t she just comment on the new US presidency without making it all about her?? No one cares about your DMs
i dont get why she would be getting angry DMs?! surely most of her fanbase are either politically clueless or anti trump anyway? wow so controversial being against trump :rolleyes:

What was she saying?
she posted a clip of the inauguration and then something like " by Trump, cue angry DMs"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i dont get why she would be getting angry DMs?! surely most of her fanbase are either politically clueless or anti trump anyway? wow so controversial being against trump :rolleyes:

she posted a clip of the inauguration and then something like " by Trump, cue angry DMs"
It's almost as if she's saying, all my followers are pro trump supports and they're all gonna hate me now 😂🤷‍♀️ bit of an insult to her followers??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's almost as if she's saying, all my followers are pro trump supports and they're all gonna hate me now 😂🤷‍♀️ bit of an insult to her followers??
or that she is so "woke" that she is ahead of the curve being anti him? either way 0 sense, although why are we surprised?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if someone has answered this already but has Grace had her teeth done? Something about her mouth looks really different to the last time I looked at her profile?
she had some kind of invasilign and something else

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.