Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this thread is a really supportive environment. In some social settings, people are always trying to one-up each other, but I think by and large, people are ready to learn here (I’ve learned so much!!!) and don’t put each other down, belittle each other or argue in bad faith. I also think people care in this thread, maybe because the people that were drawn to Grace way back when, do care. People talk about their insecurities here and it’s never weaponised, which makes this feel like a safe space. We hold each other accountable but stay welcoming. I’m grateful for all the times people have addressed it frankly when I’ve said something out of line, and I’m happy to see people that have been called out return and are welcomed back to the conversation with a new perspective.

For the most part, nobody cares about “clout” (vomit), nobody is passive aggressive to each other, nobody is wilfully ignorant. I have seen stuff in other threads (but far more on twitter) that makes me question humanity but I come here and see the analysis & bants & it’s just *chef’s kiss*.
yeah I totally agree, the threads I follow here are basically people I used to like/follow and have disappointed me. I think compared to other gossip sites this seems to be the case with most people, rather than just hating people from the outset and being mean for the sake of it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this thread is a really supportive environment. In some social settings, people are always trying to one-up each other, but I think by and large, people are ready to learn here (I’ve learned so much!!!) and don’t put each other down, belittle each other or argue in bad faith. I also think people care in this thread, maybe because the people that were drawn to Grace way back when, do care. People talk about their insecurities here and it’s never weaponised, which makes this feel like a safe space. We hold each other accountable but stay welcoming. I’m grateful for all the times people have addressed it frankly when I’ve said something out of line, and I’m happy to see people that have been called out return and are welcomed back to the conversation with a new perspective.

For the most part, nobody cares about “clout” (vomit), nobody is passive aggressive to each other, nobody is wilfully ignorant. I have seen stuff in other threads (but far more on twitter) that makes me question humanity but I come here and see the analysis & bants & it’s just *chef’s kiss*.
100% this is the best thread on tattle, everyone just gets stuff, you guys are the best

• Heart
Reactions: 36
100% this is the best thread on tattle, everyone just gets stuff, you guys are the best
Hard agree. I’ve tried to read some other threads here and they are....a bit yikes. Most people here are very reasonable, and their criticisms are well put and fair. As much as Grace would like to say otherwise, this thread isn’t just about hatred for her.

Reactions: 21
And when Grace makes posts which seem to be in response to things we've said here, it annoys me. She accesses the information to be a better influencer (I know she hates that word but at the end of the day, that is what she is) but she chooses to ignore it and makes snide comments or references to it.

In the words of Michelle Obama, be better.

Reactions: 14
Yeah it seems a bit ludicrous to me, especially to dive in with such huge renovations straight away as well. Maybe she’s so rich this feels like a starter home idk 😂
Even Zoella had a (gorgeous) flat before she moved into that gino mansion! The people I know who bought a flat or house alone sold up when they got into a serious relationship - so you can find something you both love, together! I can't imagine Grace doing that, she'd never want to sacrifice her aesthetic
(ps I am 30 and live in a part of the UK that was actually pretty cheap until recently)

Reactions: 8
And when Grace makes posts which seem to be in response to things we've said here, it annoys me. She accesses the information to be a better influencer (I know she hates that word but at the end of the day, that is what she is) but she chooses to ignore it and makes snide comments or references to it.

In the words of Michelle Obama, be better.
side note but did anyone else see the photo obama published of her for her bday? apart from her hair being shorter she literally has not aged!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

This video just came up on my fyp and please tell me I’m not the only one getting major grace beverley vibes off this girl

Reactions: 5
a few things:

- how does this ad sound so rehearsed and yet so unprofessional? I do it myself so I’m not critiquing this that hard, but her constant use of “um” and “like” is kinda annoying and comes off as unprepared

- why tf has tala partnered with a skincare company? i’m very confused about this

- the watch on top of the sleeve kills me, it looks so tacky

Attachments

Reactions: 20
a few things:

- how does this ad sound so rehearsed and yet so unprofessional? I do it myself so I’m not critiquing this that hard, but her constant use of “um” and “like” is kinda annoying and comes off as unprepared

- why tf has tala partnered with a skincare company? i’m very confused about this

Why does she keep bleeping digging in her earhole, no decorum or class

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her teeth look so odd. I had proper teeth envy at her old teeth but now she’s just got weird too looking big teeth for her mouth like all the other influencers 😩

Reactions: 15
Her teeth look so odd. I had proper teeth envy at her old teeth but now she’s just got weird too looking big teeth for her mouth like all the other influencers 😩
I find it the same with most of the invasiline people, Alfie Dayes for example looks like a horse

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I find it the same with most of the invasiline people, Alfie Dayes for example looks like a horse
I have been tempted to get Invisalign as don’t like my teeth much but that has 100% put me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have been tempted to get Invisalign as don’t like my teeth much but that has 100% put me off!
Don’t be put off by invasalign! Alfie’s teeth look like that because of veneers and Grace got composite bonding. Invasalign won’t make your teeth look like that.

Reactions: 20
Can I get a list of the british influencers who broke lockdown and did covidiot stuff please, and I don’t mean the loveislander types, I mean the smaller ones like grace and unjaded jade, the ones who you don’t expect so much

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s the Invisalign, as it doesn’t look like it’s altered her bite all that much, as her teeth haven’t moved significantly. Instead it’s the bonding on the bottom of the teeth to give that straight and even appearance which gives the horse look.

Reactions: 2
a few things:

Is it just me or does she sound shaky and nervous again in these stories?!

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does she sound shaky and nervous again in these stories?!
she should work on her public speaking skills as we all know she’s probably going to be giving a ted talk in a year or so on how to disrupt the fitness industry as a #bossbabeCEO #goodbillionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.